Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Riya: Believe me mate, I was actually compelled to write those lines which you have marked in red, because it seems that could be the only reason for which they will need a life partner. Any yes you are dead right, they seem to be above those basic human instincts and gradually that duo is pulling Gundev also above those basic human instincts.
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jeet, I might be warned for saying this openly, but the way RanVeera bond is portrayed... it sounds incestous.. 🤢
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jeet jeet jeet.i have been saying this for so long already so saying i agree with u is pretty obvious..great post👏..baldev is totally wasting his love on veera and ranveera dnot deserve any sane person on this earth🤢..and what else should i say u said it all👍🏼
and well i used to see myself in baldev too😒 but used to..
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sneha25-

Jeet, I might be warned for saying this openly, but the way RanVeera bond is portrayed... it sounds incestous.. 🤢

it looks incestous too 🤢..
overactor thumbnail
read this https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4167895 Edited by overactor - 9 years ago
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

jeet jeet jeet.i have been saying this for so long already so saying i agree with u is pretty obvious..great post👏..baldev is totally wasting his love on veera and ranveera dnot deserve any sane person on this earth🤢..and what else should i say u said it all👍🏼

and well i used to see myself in baldev too😒 but used to..

Thanks Sonu. You know he reminds me of a very old Gazal

TUM MUJHE BHOOL BHI JAOO
TOH YEH HAQ HAIN TUM KO
MERI BAAT AUR HAIN MAINE TOH
MOHOBBAT KI HAIN.

zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 if in some black friday night they feel any uncontrollable human desire in themselves, there are other means to fulfill them 🤣
Awesome post jeet 👍🏼 and i completely agree with you!this accident has done nothing, veera is back with her veerji jhaap and bashaans.she will simply go back to treating him like a floor mop in no time,the only good thing that came out of this cheap trp stunt is that we were spared from veera's veerji jhaap for 3 days and got to witness vishal's mind blowing performance  but apart from that it was simply bull crap, beyond annoying and beyond frustrating!!!