Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum : 18 Sep 2014 : As it Happened

SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Diya Aur Baati Hum : 18 Sep 2014 : As it Happened

Episode started at RSC.
Surajsa spotted Vikramsa holding Prema's hand who was trying to stop her.
😲
On seeing SurajSa he left her hand. Prema left frm there.

SurajSa tried to convince Vikramsa that what he is doing is wrong.

Meenudi is Bahu of Rathi pariwar. And he must not think of getting married to Prema.
😑
But bikram was not in mood to listen him. said that he can't live without Meenudi. Bhabho too was seeing their convo and became upset. 😭

Cut to jail. RK ws crying in stomach pain so that Disha listen his voice who was standing outside.😑
Sandy and ZAkir came there. RK told abt his pain.
Zakir wondered that he got the proper food but how is is having pain.
😲
Sandy felt something fishy in it. Went near the window, but coudn't able to spot Disha as she sat down at the same time.πŸ˜•
RK realized that they have made this jail in such a way that voice won't go outside and hence disha unable to hear him. πŸ˜‰
So he stopped crying. Sandy nd Zakir left.

Back in RM, surajsa tried to convince Bikramsa and what he is doing is wrong. Same drama... again.. 😑

On the other side, Disha came to HG, with that "bomb" doll. 😲
She sat inside the RMB. Quietly kept the doll on shelf.
😲
She was doing this coz she has not able to find RK till that time and in return she wanted to kill Surajsa. 😑
But Mohit came there with Misri. She saw the doll and took it. 😲
Disah thought that so it's good that now whole family will be blown away at the same time.

Back to RM, Meenudi was sitting and thinking abt another plan to get Vikramsa back in her life. πŸ˜›

Suddenly she saw Kerosine oil container and her plan was ready. Burning herself infront of family... 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She took the container. Chaturi was sweeping at the same place but she didn't noticed her.
She wondered Chaturi has to see her with Kerosine so that she spread the news to other family members.
πŸ˜†
Meenudi went to her room with container.

Cut to jail again, RK becoming impatient to send his location to his men.πŸ˜‰
He thought that he has to do some unusual things to send his news. He then saw a rat in the cell and made his plan.
😑
Asked Zakir that he is feeling the heat so he want to take bath. 😑
Zakir allowed. His men came inside with a bucket of water, towel and soap.
😑
RK removed his clothes for taking bath.
Asked for the soap and suddely he ate half of it and quitely put half of the soap below his feet.
😑😑

ATS men shouted on this and started trying to take the soap out of his mouth.😲
Sandy and Zakir too came there. They said there must not be a single piece of soap inside his mouth as it might harm his health.

They put water inside RK's mouth and the soap out of his mouth. πŸ˜•
Sandy said, that his plan of coming out of this jail by making self ill and then escaping won't be successful.
πŸ‘
There is no way by which his excecution date will be postponed.
All left from there.

RK then picked up half of the soap and said this will help him to escape from here.😑

Later in jail, they found that rats are dying inside the cell. They too wondered what is causing this. 😑
Sandy said that this is an unusual thing and they must not ignore it. 😲
After that sandy left from there.

RK said: Pehle Gomes fir Chuhe. Aazadi, balidan to mangegi hi..!! πŸ‘

Cut to RM. Meenudi was wondering why noone has come to her room to stop her from burning herself. In this way her plan won't become successful... πŸ˜†
Guess Chaturi has not noticed her and not informed others.
πŸ˜ƒ
she checked outside and spotted LP and started crying and spilled the kerosine oil all over the room. (LP more quick in spreading the news) πŸ˜†

LP heard her crying. came near her room. Smell of kerosine coming from inside.
😑
He realized that she was trying to burn herself. He shouted and called family members. All except bhabho came there.😲
Inside Meenudi was crying that she loves vikramsa. if he won't live without her then what's the point in living. She don't wanna live anymore. She wana die. Blah Blah Blah... 😑😑
She asked someone to call Vikramsa. He came there. and asked meenudi to come out.  πŸ˜†
Family members too tried but she was not coming out.

Meenudi found the match stick and was ready to light it up. 😑
Meantime Surajsa broke the door and came inside. Stopped meenudi from doing it and took her outside.
πŸ‘

In hall, meenudi said to babasa that he is the eldest one here. now he has to decide and she will accpt his orders. 😭
Babasa shouted on Mohit to call Prema. She came.

Babasa said vikram that before thinking of leaving Meenudi alone and making prema his wife why didn't he thought abt his family culture. No one has done this in family before. 😑
Bikramsa said that Prema has all the qualities of becoming his wife and he has decided that he will definitely marry with her. 😑

Precap: Babasa was saying that if he has already made up his mind to marry Prema then He is with his decision. 😑
on this Sandy she is with Meenudi on this matter.πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank you sys
it was a nice post😊
RajeshriS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for nice post πŸ˜Š
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Admin 😊

fed up with meena's nautanki πŸ₯± Episode was very fast paced so many things happened. This time RK will come up with something dangerous to escape I guess πŸ˜• I am liking these fast paced episodes πŸ‘
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hate Meena to the core...
Enough of her nonsense drama πŸ˜‘😑

I saw a new bbsa who was hyper in yest's epi which was not seen even when he spoke for surYa after the night college truth came out πŸ˜²πŸ˜² 

He s having a plan nd hope Vik doesnt marry that Prema who is equally irritating like Meena...😑

Liked that soap scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  waiting to see RK's next plan πŸ˜›
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

nice post sys

RK planning something new with rats
D placing the bomb in MKD
mishri's eagerness to take the doll
and meena's nautanki

perfect
but missed bb in AD

many criticized meena
but i would say its her character
a character of a person in inborn
it wont , cant change till the person dies

one who changes his neg character to positive by period of time is considered as divine, but it seldom happens
as they say, no one can make straight a dog's tail
its the character of the dog

i was not surprised by meena's drama, its her nature
if all the characters in a show are positive , there will be nothing interesting,
only neg characters move the story further

as far as the show is concerned
i think there is a big shock awaiting for meena from bbsa
she def deserves the biggest punishment
a punishment should bring a change in a person
or else its energy wasted

hope meena turns less negative
choti moti kaands will do 
but BS is a blunder

hope cvs restrict meena to tiny kaands

sorry for the long rant

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thala, my problem is not in showing meena negative...i didnt even expect her to get reformed...my only problem is showing surya, the protagonists supporting her crime acts and misdeeds...that is very wrong...
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ agree kd
i think they are doing this to keep the family united
but that doesnt make sense
it indirectly gives her liberty to do whatever she wants

surya in particular need to be strict
if it was suraj who got meena bailed out ( i least expected that)
sandy forgave meena for BS ( didnt expect sandy to do that)
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Meena will never change, she will continue with her kaands big or small and we have no problem with it.

But as Niruba said Protogonists, especially a female lead in TV world, supporting a crime is not a good message even if it goes with her character.  Sandhya always justifies Bhabho's actions and many of us have no issues with it because Bhabho is still within the limits and have not done anything that can be considered crime as per law.

BS and again suicide attempt though fake is also a crime.  The CVs are favoring Meena so much that they have made Vikram negative with his intention to marry Prema and again Prema as one of the terrorist and we are forced to accept Meena is right.

They are degrading Sandhya's character more.  It would have been better if Bhabho had stood up for Meena in precap.  I think Bhabhasa has a plan and if it is for Meena to realize her mistake, it is good.  Instead, if they are aiming to teach Vikram what is right, then again a blunder from CVs.  I do not support Vikram-Prema pairing but Vikram is justified in not forgiving Meena and wanting to end his relationship with Meena.  Instead of repenting or correcting her mistakes, Meena is again doing her kaands and it is her who brought the issue of Prema as a sautan, else this situation would not have come for Vikram.

Bhabho was also observing Suraj-Vik convo and maybe she also has a plan but hope it is to teach Meena her lesson.

I feel my nature has changed watching this BS track and Meena as I am very much forgiving in real life.  It is better I take a break from the show.
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Very πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ‘ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ  Nice 😳 πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  ☺️

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Great πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ