Qubool Hai

Confession,love and brother's clash in pipeline??..Sept 18

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,

In short an ok episode, build up for Sahil confession and Seher falling for Rehaan and probably a brother's clash between RaFa.

Sanam comes to the room with hunter then she realuses that seeing hunter may affect Aahil and hence decides to hide it.When Aahil comes, she hides it under the blanket .

Aahil asks her if there is any problem to which she replies that she was thinking about dream house.

The dream house is almost completed and Sanam is explaining Aahil about rooms and she says it will be children's room adjacent to their bed room.When Aahil insists on asking her about kids room, Sanam tells that it is for Haya and Faiz's kids when they visit them. The scene was too cute..the way Aahil was asking whether the room is for HaFa's kids when she says they should have toys for kids and also Aahil should teach them.

But by mistake, she blurts out that she went to the room.He gets angry knowing that inspite of his warning she tried to know his past.

Seher plans to rob Rehaan's cupboard when she comes to know that he is going out.But before she could do it,the watchman comes with an envelope for Rehaan. She opens to find thst Rehaan has been sponsoring an orphan girl for her studies.Seher recollects all the good deeds of Rehaan and she is affected by the same.

RaFa has a fight and by mistake Haya hurts Faiz . Haya calls Raahat.I really felt sorry of Haya's helplessness...poor soul.

Tanveer tries to instigate Aahil against Sanam saying that she married only for money and hence there is no need to be worried about her before divorce.But Aahil replies Tanveer that Sanam is not like that and sometimes we misjudge people too early without knowing about them.Tanveer is disappointed and then tells Aahil that Sanam is trying to dig his past and scares him what if she comes to know the truth.
She also reminds him about the favour she has done for him.

Precap Aahil finds hunter and in a rage shouts at Sanam and he tells her that he knows she married him for money and destroys the dream house.Sanam is shocked but still tries to console him but in vein.

Faiz taking steam bath and phoophi increases temperature and Faiz comes out and faints.

In short an ok episode, but much screen space to RaHaFa.But once in a while it is ok.
Sahil discussing about their dream house was beautiful.

Thanks

Sarita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Episode was good for me :D The cute SaHil convo was just ADORABLE. And it surely made the episode for me :D
Liked Seher's scene today. Specially that card he got, that was indeed very sweet of Rehan :)
Same confusion kept confusing her mind. Wonder whats gonna happen.

RaFa. Well that was a bit good too. Faiz was good on his acting part, Rahat made a return. Guy can't cry man! πŸ˜† Haya was much better!

SaHil. DUDE. I loved how he kept sorta reminding her baar baar "Faiz aur Haya ke bachhe? Hmm" πŸ˜† That was so funny and cute convo they had! And she said it. HE SPEAKS ENGLISH SO WELL. πŸ˜†
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I got so irritated with that phupi today. Because of her faiz lost his job which he was in search for a long time. Poor haya! She is indeed helpless. Rahat is going to return. Famous bro clash is going to come up soon I guess. Sahil confession too will be soon. The begining stage has been seen today. Seher scene too was good. Rehan! My god I have a huge crush on this guy I guess. He is too good! Seher has fallen for Rehan unknowingly. Edited by Az07 - 9 years ago
Gayu-Sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear...i can watch morning only..sahil scene i m waiting to watch..
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Episode was good for me :D The cute SaHil convo was just ADORABLE. And it surely made the episode for me :D

Liked Seher's scene today. Specially that card he got, that was indeed very sweet of Rehan :)
Same confusion kept confusing her mind. Wonder whats gonna happen.

RaFa. Well that was a bit good too. Faiz was good on his acting part, Rahat made a return. Guy can't cry man!πŸ˜†Haya was much better!

SaHil. DUDE. I loved how he kept sorta reminding her baar baar "Faiz aur Haya ke bachhe? Hmm"πŸ˜†That was so funny and cute convo they had! And she said it. HE SPEAKS ENGLISH SO WELL.πŸ˜†

Good episode

The way Aahil was asking was too cute.

Seher scene too was good.

Agreed with you Faiz was good today.

I felt for Haya too.
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gayu-Sahil

thanks for the update dear...i can watch morning only..sahil scene i m waiting to watch..

You are welcome.

Gayu you will really enjoy Sahil scene
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I loved today's epi though RaHafa were more but today they were not that bad πŸ˜† After yesterday's epi i thought i am loosing interest in the show but after watching today's epi my love for SaHil has increased more ❀️
Look what SaHil has done to me i can't even leave the show .i just love them like hellπŸ˜†i can tolerate anything for them
Ahil was sooo cute today ..he was teasing sanam .
lol what he want to hear from sanam?? ..i know he want sanam to say that room is for their children not for RaFa's children πŸ˜‰
i love love love ahil ❀️
billi now you are testing my patience 😑but i am ready for SaHil fight ..they are just amazing togetherπŸ˜†
I am shocked tomorrow too we will get SaHil πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Az07

I got so irritated with that phupi today. Because of her faiz lost his job which he was in search for a long time. Poor haya! She is indeed helpless. Rahat is going to return. Famous bro clash is going to come up soon I guess. Sahil confession too will be soon. The begining stage has been seen today. Seher scene too was good. Rehan! My god I have a huge crush on this guy I guess. He is too good! Seher has fallen for Rehan unknowingly. 

hey girl...when will u update ur stories
been a long long time :)
plzz come back with an update xoxox
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Good post Sarita. 

I liked the entire epi today even with the RaHaFa stuff. SaHil scene was so cute. Sanam is not gonna waste anytime. It's gonna be honeymoon triplets for SaHil for sure πŸ˜†. 

So Sunehri is not gonna open that tijori and if at all she does she's not gonna steal the money obviously. Change of heart and I'm loving it. Totally Zoya ki beti.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I liked the RaHaFa bit today for some reason. Either the actor playing Faiz has improved or he is decent in the angry young man scenes which we didn't get to see earlier. I actually felt sorry for Faiz and Haya. Still dunno what I feel for Rahat coz he was not around for a while πŸ˜†.

I totally loved Tannu white saree and blood red blouse. I said this yesterday too. That saree is just beauuutttiiiffuuul.

I actually felt the story is moving today at the right speed for all characters. 

Pre-cap was good. More drama coming up.

Edited by nautanki_anu - 9 years ago
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Az07

I got so irritated with that phupi today. Because of her faiz lost his job which he was in search for a long time. Poor haya! She is indeed helpless. Rahat is going to return. Famous bro clash is going to come up soon I guess. Sahil confession too will be soon. The begining stage has been seen today. Seher scene too was good. Rehan! My god I have a huge crush on this guy I guess. He is too good! Seher has fallen for Rehan unknowingly.

Phuphi is haseena version2.so I usually avoid her.

Haya poor girl.I really felt for her helplessness today.

Sahil confession, Seher falling for Rehaan and brother clash may be soon