Atoot rishta - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

See that there are lots of off-screen IVs and parties. Have only seen then Jen-Gautam interview. Have to catch up with the rest.
Read the WU. It is a tough decision for Kumud while for others its not.
They didnt have to show this. Instead they should have brought Shiny, Ashish n Shristy in. Shiny has been around since the start of the show.

Really santhi? I am so glad for this track and samud scene. It's what this show has been about. how saras can't live without Kumud and will sacrifice anything for her. This scene comes close to scenes like the sindoor one, when Kumud tells saras to marry kusum etc.

This was much needed so we can see Gautam's brilliant performance once again as in emotional scenes he is above all! This is what we will remember SC for! Such brilliant performance! Gautam and Jen really nail it when it comes to emotions of samud.

Something we will never see again so I am well and truly grateful for this scene.
Rightly said KK84(sorry calling u by your profile name) it would be really difficult to see another female lead opposite Gautam as we have become addicted of JENAM.
But why do u say seeing them together again is not possible. We will definetly see them again together.
They r not like other lead pairs. They r unique.
Our love for JENAM and their super brilliant jodi will definetly make some good producer to cast them.
Dont lose hope frnd.
Our constant demand for JENAM will definetly bring them back together soon.
Arshi...glad that u saw G iv...it made me cry seriously...n G is a gem of
a person...so xxtremely humble!! I really wish all the best in life...

N episode...well i'm loving everything now...good epi bad epi everything...so last night one was i found xtremely touching...:(
Originally posted by Cornia_JenAm

Arshi...glad that u saw G iv...it made me cry seriously...n G is a gem of
a person...so xxtremely humble!! I really wish all the best in life...

N episode...well i'm loving everything now...good epi bad epi everything...so last night one was i found xtremely touching...:(

Sadia it was a very beautiful interview, very simple and sincere yet very emotional. 
Edited by Arshics - 9 years ago