Why can't Karan join his mil's business???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I am watching the show after a long time just want to see how they are going to end it. To be true I stopped watching after pallavi's entry coz I felt the just lost the essence of the show by involving a other woman in Sharda's pehchaan but kept tab on it. When Sharda walked out of her marriage, i was thrilled to see her taking a step for making her own identity. But than they brought that pallavi's illness twist n the return of Sharda to modi family.. i was highly disappointed. The show lost it's touch with reality than and there n stopped watching it completely. Saying all this so that u can correct me if I say something coz of my half knowledge. Coming back to the title..
I do not understand the reason Sharda/Shakshi don't want Karan to join his mother in law's business. After all Sakshi is her only daughter and Karan-Shakshi has some responsibility towards her as well. As being a son in law.. He has the right over her business just like he has right over his father's business. Why this obsolete thinking is still there that a guy can't join his in laws business?? Who is telling him to be a ghar jamai.. he can rent the apartment in the same city.. N take over the business with full dignity. N it will be better for both the families as they are facing financial problems and Karan will help them through this business. Why can't he handle both companies simultaneously??? I just wish Karan joins her business and makes his own identity as in this family he will always be inferior to latika and his father will never respect him.
 i agree wid you. what i really dont get is sharda's double standards. she is blind abt shanaya despite of knowing everything she did in past. but she refuses to trust her own son when he has always been the one to stand by her. she sent karan to jail and at that point she didnt remember that he is her son but now as soon as karan started to make his own decisions she starts singing her "we are family" song. so she remembers they are family when it suits her. since she supported shanaya i have started to dislike her. she forgot they are family when she almost accused sakshi of messing up her designs. so i really hope karan moves awayand makes his own identity. 
In ENP thru Sharda n Sakshi the makers r showing woman empowerment in a different way

1. If one's husband cheats on her for 35 years, she must accept him n continue catering him,  continue giving him royal treatment n continue worshiping him - aap ke liye garam garam, aapka ka manpasand bhujiya lati hoon🤢.

2. A woman must whole heartedly accept her husband's children from another woman without raising any questions n if any body raises questions she must say that she is 'Yashoda Maiya' to her step- children.She must support them thru thick n thin, no matter how wicked they are  n for that if needed she shud make her own gud children scapegoats.
Sak said a mother can punish  n hurt😲 her child, ok Sak agreed, but, wont she check the facts first n see whether her child is really at fault, to be sent to jail.

3.In continuation,Sakshi's mayka related dialogue was unbelievable- her Sharda Ma taught her that once married a woman shud keep her Maiyka separated, yah so no responsibility towards one's own parents n one shud not share her worries with one's own parents but I think Sharda forgot to give this unique piece of advice to her own daughter, who only goes to her own home to sleep at night.

4. A daughter can look after her father's business ( Latika), a DIL can look after her MIL's business( Sak - Sha) but if a son in law looks after her MIL's business he becomes ghar jamai.

5. A daughter can invite her own mother  to her sasural but if for some reason mother n daughter disagrees, the daughter can tell her mother to shut up n get out.

5.Sharda devi was over confident that however badly she treats Karan, he will stay with her n take all crap from her. Now she is feeling in-secured, so suddenly, her criminal son again became her laadla.

After Sharda came back to Modi mansion n started giving excuse of 'Pallavi ko kiya hua vaada' for whatever nonsense she is doing n Sakshi always finding some logic or the other  to support her, I have lost all interest in this show👎🏼 .
Edited by souroj - 9 years ago
Originally posted by fairylover

I am watching the show after a long time just want to see how they are going to end it. To be true I stopped watching after pallavi's entry coz I felt the just lost the essence of the show by involving a other woman in Sharda's pehchaan but kept tab on it. When Sharda walked out of her marriage, i was thrilled to see her taking a step for making her own identity. But than they brought that pallavi's illness twist n the return of Sharda to modi family.. i was highly disappointed. The show lost it's touch with reality than and there n stopped watching it completely. Saying all this so that u can correct me if I say something coz of my half knowledge. Coming back to the title..
I do not understand the reason Sharda/Shakshi don't want Karan to join his mother in law's business. After all Sakshi is her only daughter and Karan-Shakshi has some responsibility towards her as well. As being a son in law.. He has the right over her business just like he has right over his father's business. Why this obsolete thinking is still there that a guy can't join his in laws business?? Who is telling him to be a ghar jamai.. he can rent the apartment in the same city.. N take over the business with full dignity. N it will be better for both the families as they are facing financial problems and Karan will help them through this business. Why can't he handle both companies simultaneously??? I just wish Karan joins her business and makes his own identity as in this family he will always be inferior to latika and his father will never respect him.

If not Padma's business a tleast his own independent business. Even Sak's ex-bf Aditya understood that 'Karan has no importance n respect in his family'.
Suresh n Latika keeps on insulting him n his great mom keeps quite, don't know why Sak told Padma that Sharda has always supported Karan- when n how😲 its the other way round. Sharda on her whim sends him to jail n Sakshi blindly follows Sharda.
Karan calls his mother in law ... auntie .. 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by john909

i agree wid you. what i really dont get is sharda's double standards. she is blind abt shanaya despite of knowing everything she did in past. but she refuses to trust her own son when he has always been the one to stand by her. she sent karan to jail and at that point she didnt remember that he is her son but now as soon as karan started to make his own decisions she starts singing her "we are family" song. so she remembers they are family when it suits her. since she supported shanaya i have started to dislike her. she forgot they are family when she almost accused sakshi of messing up her designs. so i really hope karan moves awayand makes his own identity. 

It's ok if she is trusting Shanaya but what annoys me most is her stupidity. I mean that was just an accident and not the intentional crime... Karan is not a criminal who needs to repent or redeem himself. If wanted, she should have shouted on him and save him by saying it was an accident.

I do not get that we are a family thing... A family is not the one who stays under a roof but a family is one who supports u in ur decisions and understands u. I do not stay with my parents coz of my job but that doesn't mean I left my parents.. we are away physically but always there to support each other.

Sakshi's maa jaap is annoying as well... She is an educated girl and instead of understanding her hubby's pov she is supporting Sharda.
Originally posted by souroj

In ENP thru Sharda n Sakshi the makers r showing woman empowerment in a different way

1. If one's husband cheats on her for 35 years, she must accept him n continue catering him,  continue giving him royal treatment n continue worshiping him - aap ke liye garam garam, aapka ka manpasand bhujiya lati hoon🤢.
That was hell annoying!! I dint understand how she forgave him all of a sudden.. in fct she was never angry on him... I remember the way she helped him to come out of jail.

2. A woman must whole heartedly accept her husband's children from another woman without raising any questions n if any body raises questions she must say that she is 'Yashoda Maiya' to her step- children.She must support them thru thick n thin, no matter how wicked they are  n for that if needed she shud make her own gud children scapegoats.
Sak said a mother can punish  n hurt😲 her child, ok Sak agreed, but, wont she check the facts first n see whether her child is really at fault, to be sent to jail.

Ohh... this Yashoda maiya thing. i do not mind her becoming yashoda but the child should be Krishna.. She can't be yashoda maiya of Kansa.. That whole thing of sending Karan to jail was stupid.. As I said in above reply... Karan isn't a criminal.. It was just an accident which never happened. Still if they believe that Shanaya is hurt than it's just an accident.

3.In continuation,Sakshi's mayka related dialogue was unbelievable- her Sharda Ma taught her that once married a woman shud keep her Maiyka separated, yah so no responsibility towards one's own parents n one shud not share her worries with one's own parents but I think Sharda forgot to give this unique piece of advice to her own daughter, who only goes to her own home to sleep at night.

I feel Sakshi never cared about her mom... Her mom has raised her alone.. she might not have time for Sakshi but she deffo fulfilled all her responsibilities as mother but it amazes me to see that an educated girl like Sakshi feels that all her responsibilities are towards her sasural and mom in law n her real mom doesn't hold any importance in her life.

4. A daughter can look after her father's business ( Latika), a DIL can look after her MIL's business( Sak - Sha) but if a son in law looks after her MIL's business he becomes ghar jamai.

LOL!! 

5. A daughter can invite her own mother  to her sasural but if for some reason mother n daughter disagrees, the daughter can tell her mother to shut up n get out.

That's disrespect!! 

5.Sharda devi was over confident that however badly she treats Karan, he will stay with her n take all crap from her. Now she is feeling in-secured, so suddenly, her criminal son again became her laadla.

No comments on her hypocrisy.. She can forgive Shanaya for burning the factory and all other Kaands but Karan is a criminal just coz of one accident.

After Sharda came back to Modi mansion n started giving excuse of 'Pallavi ko kiya hua vaada' for whatever nonsense she is doing n Sakshi always finding some logic or the other  to support her, I have lost all interest in this show👎🏼 .

I lost interest in the show after finding out Pallavi's disease... From that time only I was sure that Sharda is going to be a mother of P's kids n will forgive her hubby eventually.
Originally posted by shyam09

Karan calls his mother in law ... auntie .. 🤣🤣🤣

That's funny!! Imagine Sakshi calling Sharda aunty.😆
Originally posted by souroj

If not Padma's business a tleast his own independent business. Even Sak's ex-bf Aditya understood that 'Karan has no importance n respect in his family'.
Suresh n Latika keeps on insulting him n his great mom keeps quite, don't know why Sak told Padma that Sharda has always supported Karan- when n how😲 its the other way round. Sharda on her whim sends him to jail n Sakshi blindly follows Sharda.

No.. sharda never supported Karan.. not in any case.. not on the day when Suresh taunted him for leaving courses in mid... not the day when Suresh insulted him coz of some office issue... Not on the day when he had fight with Latika and not in the case of Shanaya... While Karan always supported him.. Stood for him when his dad was yelling at her... Left home with her, took out Suresh from jail for her, Came back at home for her and now helping her in business.
Originally posted by fairylover

No.. sharda never supported Karan.. not in any case.. not on the day when Suresh taunted him for leaving courses in mid... not the day when Suresh insulted him coz of some office issue... Not on the day when he had fight with Latika and not in the case of Shanaya... While Karan always supported him.. Stood for him when his dad was yelling at her... Left home with her, took out Suresh from jail for her, Came back at home for her and now helping her in business.
and the biggest thing of all -- he made Sharda the owner of her little factory. Without that she would never have been successful ... I hope that no one gets a mom as stupid as Sharda.