India-Forums

Megha and Rimjhim

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

It's kind of understandable the way Megha is acting with Rimjhim, since she left her kid and decided to live with Sameer and his niece and nephews.  Megha has always thought of Malini as her real mother and I don't think she will ever understand that in reality, Rimjhim is her real mother and when she does, she will be a teenager or in her 20's...so I can see where she doesn't really want to do things with Badi Maa Rimjhim...she is not the Badi Maa she is the only mom.  Damn that Malini for screwing with Megha's mind.

By the way, why is Megha now 7 or 8 years old?  In the past episodes she was 3 then she kept growing...so this means that Rimjhim has been going through all this for 5 years now and Avinash's marriage to Malini has been for about 6 years?  WOW that is a huge gap that they are not telling us at all.  They beter shring Megha's age to 4 at least. 

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 7:05am | IP Logged
ya  i think they showed her to be much older coz i think dey just wanted to bring out the whole mother daughter problem..............so sad......Cry
RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 4:59am | IP Logged
yes sukh i totally agree wid you...i love this show so much i dont miss even 1 episode but now its draggin so much that im starin to lose interest in itCry...and there is always one new prob emergin for poor rim jhimCryCryCry..its sad man...
*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
tha daughter thing did like Confused confuse me too... but they hardly introduce tha daughter.. have u noticed that? itz alwayz like she is not even there.. like she is always at skewl???? or somthin... Confused Confused Confused
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top