Good use of humour ...for a change

StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am very new to watching this show and it is all courtesy Varun. The Ria track pretty much horrified me and it is really a test of patience to sit and watch her either scowl or creepily dream of Girish.🤢 On top of this, Anuja also keeps smirking or plotting like a K-soap saas every minute. Her daughter Lavanya is no better. And even Paakhi's never ending accusations were getting highly repetitive. Didn't really think there was much left to the show as everyone was just screaming and howling at each other and talking about destroying x y z's life
Thankfully the makers have somehow salvaged all the negativity in the show by including some humorous moments last night. I like the rather pally way Paakhi and Veer are getting along and the awkwardness is easing away. My favorite scene has to be when Veer catches Paaki and then randomly drops her on the floor ðŸ˜†...Done to death eye locks and staring competitions done away with which was a pleasant change. The kid playing Ayaan was pretty adorable too! Specially the way he kept screaming at Ria and later Veer to get out of the bathroom..lol..😆..Too cute! ðŸ˜†

The negativity on the show is REALLY a BIG DRAG so the inclusion of some humour atleast makes it more bearable. Hope they continue to show some light hearted scenes to counteract and drown the impact of screechy Ria 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
yes very well written 
i no longer care what anuja is planning, the funny scenes of varun -shradha and even those of the workers are funny and i enjoy them allot 
over all its ok the story is getting better n better
let's hope they keep it this way and do some thing with anuja / lavanya behaviour