Qubool Hai

Losing interest because of not enough Aahil? - Page 6

Poll

Losing interest because of not enough Aahil?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: bhavnahm

For me the graveyard scene of SaHil was dramatic twist that changed Ahil's feeling for Sanam and not as a realization of love for Ahil. That circumstance changed him forever the way he looked at Sanam. I had commented the same in defense of SaHil when there was a lot chaos in the forum comparing that scene to Mangalpur scene. Because before that Ahil was never shown to be in dilemma regarding Sanam, all he had was unacknowledged appreciation for Sanam's courage and self-respect. 

I thought it was when he realised his love for Sanam purely because he had given her stares and helped her and took care of her even though she was merely his cook and there was no need for him to come at her rescue all the time. For example, when he applied balm on her hands when she had burnt it. He didn't need to apply the balm himself, he could have easily got another person, e.g. Lateef to do it, he also looked at her intently in that scene. Also that episode when Sanam was working with him late night at his office, he had carried her in, sat her on the sofa. As her employer, that's the most he is required to do. But he went further and placed her hair behind her ears and also stared at her when she was unconscious. Aahil as a character is not adverse to the idea of love and being in love (yes he did not believe in it initially) and especially receiving love so I don't think he would have to be in dilemma regarding Sanam. Case in point, when he realised that he loves Sanam he went ahead and was ready to tell her and find out if she feels the same (clothes hanger scene). Even before graveyard scene, there was a small scene where Sanam asked Aahil why he drinks so much to which he was going to reply but couldn't because she had abruptly left the room...to me he wasn't required to do that if he didn't feel anything substantial for her and didn't have any feeling for her. 
When people said the graveyard scene was rushed compared to the Mangalpur scene where Asad was already aware of his feelings, most of us tried to show a different outlook to them, even I had done that.
There they couldn't understand SaHil's graveyard scene because they didn't like them basically, AsYa was overpowering at that time, same is happening now, since SaHil are overpowering the minds, we see everything about SeHan with a different outlook. 
I am in two minds about SeHaan, I have yet to connect to their story...
Now, neither Seher nor Rehan have fallen for each other and don't even have feelings for each other. Yesterday was the first time Seher had a glimpse of it, so I don't see the rush there given their circumstances. 
I said it was rushed purely because given Seher's profession, she is not supposed to mix business with pleasure. She only knows Rehaan for how long and she was already baking a cake for him...
I know people change over time and Rehaan is bringing out these feelings in Seher BUT this is still a character inconsistency IMO.
About Rehan making that statement I don't find anything senseless in it, it's not just the balloons and cakes that mattered, she nursed his wounds, she made mid-night maggi for him, she recognized his heartache regarding his ammi, for a guy like Rehan who has never felt this concern, all these things are enough to say those lines. Imagine being thirsty for whole day and finding a little tap water and saying it tastes heavenly, this is the case of Rehan, though it may look a ordinary tap water for others but for the person who looked for water the whole day it looks like the water sprung from heaven. 
WOW. This was great. Agreed now. :)
If I am not wrong then he didn't say Seher as a typical wifey material, he meant she can keep her man happy. Because he has been happy ever since he met her.
And if at all their story is rushed as many feel then how does a parallel leads story should progress? Even Rhat and Haya story was going super fast when Ahil and Sanam where slowly moving. That's the difference in telling the story of leads and parallels, they don't elaborate the parallel tracks and if they do then they have to concentrate forever on two love stories keeping the main story at the back burner. 
Agreed here. Parallel story should progress a little faster for sure but the main reason why I am peeved is because I like Seher as a character now and I don't want her character to be ruined over all this...
I don't feel it rushed at the moment and even if they rush SeHan I have no problem because they aren't the main story.

Agreed. 
Gayu-Sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: music1

I love to watch Sahil onscreen...nothing to say about the other two pair...occasionally I do watch them too..though I prefer the faiz guy to rahat...about Sehaan...not at the expense of Sahil..definitely not worth comparing

bang on reply..not worth comparing..
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
<font color="#0000ff">Agreed.</font>

You convinced me about Ahil having some feelings for Sanam 😊
About Seher's characterization, we never got to see what a person she is, from the beginning we saw only one side of her, that's her profession. And I agree in her profession people don't mix emotion with profession but it's not mandatory and this may be the first time she is doing this. That's why I said she is changing. You know this hitmen of underworld, they never have place for emotions in their life but somewhere some guy gets the twist in the fate and ends up changing forever. We have had so many Bollywood movies in that concept and may be writers planing the same here.
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Gayu-Sahil

bang on reply..not worth comparing..

Then why bother about them? They aren't worth, but talking directly or indirectly about them makes them worth.
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I started watching QH2 for SaHil, they are barely there these days forget about their progression TBT, SaHil charm gets diluted with SeHan. They could have gone for fraternal twins, Sunehari has no Chem with Rehan & their affection for each other is just meh 🥱

I do not watch Haya & Fiaz 🤢 what was the point of showing Rahat & Haya's love story all those months if Gul wanted Haya to fall for Fiaz now that she's been ditched by the one she loved & got a tantrum teenage husband 👎🏼 

So yeah am losing interest rapidly 🤔
namrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes! Cvs daily dosage of Aahil needs to be increased. 
It's high time cvs understand what we want.
I'm ok with Sehan scenes, they make me laugh, mostly.
I don't like watching Haya scenes,mostly I skip it. Keep Faha scenes in moderation if they really must show them.