Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

My Review for episodes 307 - 309

nanoeditings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

My Review for episodes 307 - 309

Episode 307 - 15th September 2014

Jyoti was superb and very powerful to stand up against injustice that niranjan did with anjali and aastha as well plus her of course, she knew that her mother was a victim for niranjan dirty works to just keep his image good in front of his children eyes . . .  great bond between anjali & jyoti as anjali did before to defend her daughter, jyoti did that too cause she defends her mother too . . . perfect but the best part was when she decide to be in anjali and aastha side which make shlok & varad shocked . . . shlok still under his father control but varad is wondering and keep asking himself what they know about niranjan is so bad like that and they have no proof due to their actions to him . . . I think varad will search for answer very soon & truth will be shocking for everyone . . .

Episode 308 - 16th September 2014

Mind-blowing defending from jyoti for aastha as jyoti couldn't see shlok's scolding aastha for everything and this makes shlok shocked and try hard to keep his angry inside but as usual niranjan is scared from jyoti as she knew now everything about him and will tell her brothers and of course jyoti don't lie so they will believe her and this will destroy niranjan completely as his image damaged roughly as he never think that will happen one day on a woman hand but the women power is raising so be careful niranjan as no more injustice or torture . . .

Also best part when shlok refuse to do puja and aastha announce that anjali will do it instead of them and she challenge shlok & niranjan to stop it but they were under big & hard shock also they were under huge anger . . . keep going aastha as you are totally right and anjali with jyoti too . . .  can't wait to see what is shlok reaction when he will know his father reality. . . 

About the son of first husband of kalindi and it maybe turn to be her son , he may turn things to better as aastha will have a brother so he will help and defends her if shlok keep this ugly actions with aastha . . .  

Episode 309 - 17th September 2014

I expected a lot in today but niranjan was too ugly and over evil that no one can bear him really but we have to handle and settle with him till he surrender and admit his mistakes in front of everyone . . . as he easily fool shlok his son . . . oh man you are awful and terrible . . . but aastha will do her best and she will get anjali and jyoti's help as well to explore niranjan real face soon in a way no one doubt it's not true or fake evidence as she will get all pure & true evidences against niranjan . . .   so good what varad did with shlok and I hope his words did the job with shlok as before . . . things will be hard with kalindi but will be good in no time as aastha will be there for her as well as Avdhood and Ajju too . . .  Ankush will be also a great support for aastha after he will passes his anger knowing that kalindi is his mother and seeing her after this long time . . . shocking at first but later will be good enough for all specially aastha as I hope and think it will happen . . .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

lovely reviews nanođź‘Ź, i am hoping same that it will be good for astha