Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

In my SS I had Aahil in Calvin boxers TWICE! Sometimes he was even naked! Lol. KV, take your kit off honey. In the initial episodes you were always flashing yourself, and swimming in that pool at midnight with your bottle of Johnny Walker and just being a sexy beast in general. Heck you even had a dusky maiden with her face half covered serving you ice! Also, loved the bad boy beard and the Wolverine haircut. Now THAT is what I call "edgy". Just loved the nudity! Lol

Now... You are buttoned from head to toe and even have a "waistcoat"? Don't go all ASR and AAK on me babe. Just coz you got married?? Yeh Kahi Ka insaaf hain? 

So you get your unmarried little brother to flash his arms to us as a consolation price? Not to mention all that hot fighting with goons he is doing for girls these days?? "Kyon ladki Ko mara"?? :) Your bro is really stepping up the game! YOUR girl should have seen this avatar of his and no telling what she would have done babes? But fortunately for you, it is her sister that is being rewarded with this new side if Rehan. The semi nude Dabaang version! 

Gul... Just gimme more baby. Bring in 3 more men. Make them all hot. Bring Shaleen! What are you doing putting him in "O Gujeriya"? (I don't watch it, I just saw the promo on forum 32). I loved him as Arjun and really wanted them to sex him up more! 

All I have to say is...in this case less is not more! More is more! 

🀣  Mandy ! The more I know you I love you.πŸ˜†

Gosh Men I tell ya! They just get lazy after marriage...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nudity -Sexy Voice - Where art thou?

Wolverine GAH! I am literally tears I clothes off and making loud moans as I reply to your post. Then I am going to watch that pool scene.

Consolation Piece of Art- Yes but chalega yaar, If I do go Cougar I will do Rehan I swear.

Arjun !!!!!!!!!!! Yes yes yes yes! More more!

More is More Mandy... M for more and M for Mandy.

And when Juliet can't get More on TV she reads Mandy's FFπŸ˜› 

No waist coat for me too and NO Bawarchi Suit too.

Raw sexuality and Oil them up with Thai Marinade and Bake them in the sun... Brown skin and sweaty...

Oh MY MY!
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me me!!!

I have enough to do more!

Yes baby! Sexy beast, vanilla ice cream! (cones)

Throw in Faiz too. I still can!

;)
Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Me me!!!

I have enough to do more!

Yes baby! Sexy beast, vanilla ice cream! (cones)

Throw in Faiz too. I still can!

;)

FIne!

FINE!

You can have Faiz, Just keep him far far away from me.

Especially when I am in the middle with the other two.πŸ˜ƒ
Dhanesh27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Juliet oh how are so so Insync with this man?! I mean well said! 
Aahil for me is sex on legs and Rehaan is the guy next door who is all sweet and stuff but some sort of sex crazy in bed. I can deal with both. I mean I can so totally do, both ;) It's gonna take some time to get used to Rehaan and this sudden sex appeal but still I don't see what the big hooha is about arguing over each couple, I like them both, and both are easy on the eyes. And yes I so agree it's time for Aahil to give us a show. I want that arrogance - shove my on the bed and take me now type back. The Salman khan abs of steel Aahil back, stubble and all. I want everything I mean everything. Rehaan sitting in a vest being all ooh and aaah isn't enough πŸ˜†Aaah that red towel.  ... 

Xx
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay you know what

Shit kinda just got real.

I WANT THEM TWO ONLY NOW

*no one gets my humour...*
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š Hahaha you are amazing and awesome post, rupa banianπŸ˜†πŸ˜† To be very frank with you I also thought about it, why is he in that horrible banian..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And yes Aahil and that red towel omg  
Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
How did I get involved in this? πŸ˜†
Okay,my brain is fried after that two hour meeting guys, but I will say this...

Give them ALL to me β€οΈ

Like Juliet (and most other red-hot blooded married women) - I have the stamina to go all night πŸ€¬ πŸ€£

Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhanesh27

Juliet oh how are so so Insync with this man?! I mean well said! 

Aahil for me is sex on legs and Rehaan is the guy next door who is all sweet and stuff but some sort of sex crazy in bed. I can deal with both. I mean I can so totally do, both ;) It's gonna take some time to get used to Rehaan and this sudden sex appeal but still I don't see what the big hooha is about arguing over each couple, I like them both, and both are easy on the eyes. And yes I so agree it's time for Aahil to give us a show. I want that arrogance - shove my on the bed and take me now type back. The Salman khan abs of steel Aahil back, stubble and all. I want everything I mean everything. Rehaan sitting in a vest being all ooh and aaah isn't enough πŸ˜†Aaah that red towel.  ... 

Xx

What is your question Dhannu?

And Here I thought you finally understood me?

Sex on legs and you think I don't get it... I want those legs and what comes north of those legs and all that Fireworks and what that Kinky Jazz.

Rehan Sex appeal OHHH YEAAHH! You wait babe, this is his first soap.

KVB;s first soap he used to wear white Tee and a cap. "
Just Mahoobat!""

But I really loved him even then.

But Yeah Shezad you just wait for next 2-3 yrs and watch out if you don't lust openly as well.

Yeah Towel no towel or just rip that bed cover for Juliet's sake...

Jhalak Dikhla Ja...
Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Okay you know what

Shit kinda just got real.

I WANT THEM TWO ONLY NOW

*no one gets my humour...*

I get your humor,

I told ya, he needs to be more Sexier for even requesting an entry in the Pulsate House.
Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanraya

πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š Hahaha you are amazing and awesome post, rupa banianπŸ˜†πŸ˜† To be very frank with you I also thought about it, why is he in that horrible banian..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And yes Aahil and that red towel omg  

OH Just come here you!

Gimme a hug.. Hugs !

Aahil and just shake that boeoty...

Rehan can do " Bonds" I will still drool...πŸ˜›