Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: krikumar.91

That's another beautiful take Megha... That's because Raman understands his JKR more than anyone...Unlike Shagun, nothing matters more to Ishita than the unconditional love... 

Maybe he would have missed that smile which Ishita flashed when he ate that mirchi in that dhaba had that been a 5 star hotel...

Maybe, Ishita would have had inhibitions in dancing with Raman if that place was not a lonely street... How can someone love someone like this yet deny to accept the same? Waiting for that D-Day... 

Thanks for this fabulous comment yaar...😊

yA thats wht Ishita is happy in smallest of the things too ðŸ˜³ If it was somebody like Shagun she wud have made a scene for taking her to a small dhaba or asking her to dance in puddle. ðŸ˜‰

Infact ishita is so different that she feels its not right to spend a lot on her when he got her 25k saree ðŸ˜†

Thats wht i LOVE about both of them ki they get happy even in smallest of the things ðŸ˜Š

Thanks dear for liking my post. 
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mnr123

yA thats wht Ishita is happy in smallest of the things too ðŸ˜³ If it was somebody like Shagun she wud have made a scene for taking her to a small dhaba or asking her to dance in puddle. ðŸ˜‰

Infact ishita is so different that she feels its not right to spend a lot on her when he got her 25k saree ðŸ˜†

Thats wht i LOVE about both of them ki they get happy even in smallest of the things ðŸ˜Š

Thanks dear for liking my post. 

True...More than the gift itself, its just that gesture which matters the most to Ishita... How can someone stop himself from falling for this woman...after having a miserable past with Shagun...

He's smitten by this woman... But this time, its not beauty alone... One beautiful relationship is budding...😊

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: --Sia--

Amazing post Kri !!!

Thanks for liking it Sia...😊