Pakistani Serials

Safaid Posh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fairy_tale

fairy_tale

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,
Anybody here who has GEO tv? If so, do you watch Safaid Posh? I was hoping if anybody can post daily updates on that serial.
If you are willing to do so please post it here in this topic, i'll be really grateful Smile
Thanks.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Safaid Posh" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mashal

Goldie

Mashal

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
the is gona THE END then sorry

sumaira.daud

Goldie

sumaira.daud

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I watched a little bit of it...it looked sooooo good but then stupid Dish Network failed...hmm...I wonder if anyone has videos of it or if anyone knows what happend from beginning to end?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top