Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chin2_n thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Priya you started one more FF and first chapter was itself with such a bang, it would be pleasure to read one more from awesome authorπŸ˜›
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow!!! nice start and int too...

and ur note was amazing... yeah we all are suffering from RagNaria
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...how do I wait for next update now! πŸ˜­ its so good...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘β­οΈ As always a brilliant write up and story. hats off. Loving it so-so much. And yes, I really don't mind hot Ragnalicious updates. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ In fact I am waiting with bated breath to blush. β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ƒ Please update soon na if possible. πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sevenstreaks-
Nice update...kamla is no more...though its emotional ...let me πŸ˜† one time Priya...sad that kalpi is muteπŸ˜’...i m loving the concept...update asap πŸ˜³ 

Tut tut ! Very bad!πŸ˜† Actually even I wont be able to write her bhaashans and cannot change her personality so it only made sense to finish off the character in the first chapter itself.
Hmmm Thanks for liking it!

sunyy
Omg how could u stop there . U want give me a heart attack. Please continue need to know what happens next?

Ha HaπŸ˜† I stopped because my neck and shoulders and hands and fingers are aching! Had to complete my assigments and my daughter's vacation project! Gawd even 4 years old hv homework  Phew!
Wait and watch what is in store for Kalpi! But I am liking the reaction!

Chin2_n
Priya you started one more FF and first chapter was itself with such a bang, it would be pleasure to read one more from awesome authorπŸ˜›
Thanks dear I always wanted to start this ff but never had the time or energy n then LRR kept me busy in the free time. Wow I never knew u liked LRR so much!! LOL I thought ppl have got bored of that ff as all they have is RagNa there no story!!! Nywys I am thankful that you consider my write ups atleast readable!

foram.
wow!!! nice start and int too...

and ur note was amazing... yeah we all are suffering from RagNaria 

πŸ˜†Yes yes I know about the Ragnaria mahaamaari in our forum! Its like now everyone is suffering from it!! here in this forum. 

Thanks for finding the ff interesting! Really sweet of you to say that!

Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting, I am hooked, please continue soon cannot wait for the next update
smileysmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
See how cruel you are. Stopped right there. I think its an alien related story. Don't know. Might be wrong. Please continue.
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smileysmile

See how cruel you are. Stopped right there. I think its an alien related story. Don't know. Might be wrong. Please continue.

Cruel?? Cruuueeelll??? Who meee?😲 πŸ˜›  Nevvva! See I give you guys such nice updates and here you are calling me Dusht paapi!  hmmmph...Katti!

Wait dear have patience to know if it is about aliens or humans or celestial ppl! πŸ˜†

-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
WHAT WHAT WHAT! WHEN DID THIS START! WHATTT!!! PRIII!!! 
RES RES RES!

Unres

Funny enough I never even got the PM for this thing. Had to search it up myself when you told me you posted the first chapter.

Alright onwards ho!

So I'm getting a bit of a supernatural feel from the prologue and I love supernatural mixed with romance. It's a whole new level of amazing. 

Onto the first chapter.

Pri what an amazing start. That is all I will say. The flashback effect used peaks the readers interest immediately. Whoaaa!!! Kamla dead? πŸ‘ I bow down to you my dear. I think it's a dream come true for everyone. πŸ˜† Anyway, that's that. Considering that this is Pri Darling's story, I will overlook my hatred for Kamla and convey my condolences to Vitthal. 

So no Pakhya?

Oooh!! A mute, huh? That is a unique concept in it's own way. But a voluntary or an involuntary? That's the one question I have. I know it sounds weird but I've read many stories (obviously not on RagNa) that feature a character that is a voluntary mute, I've written one myself as well so I always want some clarification when it isn't clear in the story itself.

Wow Pri, you sent a chill down my spine with the mention of the celestial being. I've said it many a times before, the reason why I love supernatural stories is because of the way the author weaves the story together. 

I trust your writing skills unquestionably and I can't wait to read more on this. I hope I'll continue to get PMs for future updates.

Love you loads! Now I'm heading off to unres on LRR πŸ˜†
Edited by AWriterAtHeart - 9 years ago
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now this is very interesting! Who Kamla saw on the back yard and why did he want to take her girl child! Also it seems as though he knew the baby is a girl! Interesting how you made Kalpi mute! I hope it wount be permenant! Let's hope I can keep up with your ffs! ;) awesome writer you are! Love your introductory! Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting update!!! Nice start to the story. Continue soonπŸ˜‰