Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SONAM.M

Those suits have traumatized me... you know it is a real trauma 😆

I can understand...🤣..To end this trauma I have an idea..lets ask CVs to make Rudra suitess even better Shirtless..Cost bhi cut and Fangirls bhi kush..how is it ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Completely true Deepa. Just watching for Sanish and no one else.
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I had told that for me RR ended with Parud expecting their second child, and I am sticking to that.  Bas.

SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Just read the WU...cringing...

Am feeling very envious of all those people who decided to stop watching after Paro's death...they were saved this heartache and the embarrassing debacle the show has been reduced to ðŸ˜¡

Few 'logical' Qs

- will we see Myrah's so called parents at all? Their daughter is getting married and they are nowhere      to be seen...
- Myrah sang bhajan and did aarti perfectly on Janamashtani...now forgot!!
- Does Rohit know about Paro at all?? Seen her painting?? If CVs have so much time for achar      wars...they could have done a scene for this...

Edited by SingaporeFan - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For me Rangrasiya ended when I heard the look alike was to plan for her wedding with another man in the same house where she lived with Rudra. I hoped so much she was taken away to protect her amd her loved ones amd will return to claim what was hers. I couldn't see her with Rohit or any other namuna. Now, I have to imagine my own Parud story for my sanity.

As far as the show is concerned I just want it to end with a happy Rudra even if he is not back in BSD or with his loving wife. ST cannot be cruel enough to kill both his babies.
zanayaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Deeps ur reaction not loading in my phone 😭
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Deepa ...

Yersterday Rudra banna looked lovelorn and so lost ...janam janam ka pyar bichad raha haii na... he is not able to control himself... usko dekh ke I was feeling like ...
kyu sar mei dard karwa rahe ho yaar ...

Today he will be dancing talli ...

and I will want to kill him ...

Ye sab Paro ke sath hona tha...cheating! ramanchiii !!!!!!!!!!!!! nai !!! naii naaii... hum nai khel rahe!
Cv's trampled on sab armaan of forum wasis... and we are left looking for places to barf!

Ok I love RR .. Parud wala RR .. rant khatam finally!