kya ho tum mujhe abb batao 
Tod do khud ko tum
Bahon mein meri
Bahon me meri

Oishi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

ishu ka jo haal hai abhi in forum...shes being bashed for her mahanta..

i am compelled to remember accident track days when ppl used to bash raman for his majboori ๐Ÿ˜†

Ishu actually deserves to be bashed
Raman's thing made sense but cv's have made Ishu become nonsense 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Oishi_sonu

Ishu actually deserves to be bashed
Raman's thing made sense but cv's have made Ishu become nonsense 

the reason y i stood with Raman then
n the reason y i prefer bein miles away from ishu now
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ishu ka jo haal hai abhi in forum...shes being bashed for her mahanta..

i am compelled to remember accident track days when ppl used to bash raman for his majboori ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh please..Raman bashing became a fav past time for many in the forum๐Ÿ˜†..there were parody threads on his majboori...then posts very vocally saying ishu should leave him n take ruhi also with her cos he is such a monster...and that he has to pay the price for every tear she said...and he deserves to be humiliated in his own house by making him sleep on the floor n being slapped around by everyone possible๐Ÿ˜†...ishu mahaanta has a lot of time to reach there...i still don't see nyone saying bhallas should boycott her ..even after bringing shagun to the bedroom๐Ÿฅฑ
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
agree PB...raman bashin is here rite from day one...ishu bashin can never "equal" with tht...but still its this track where i hv seen ishu bashin max ๐Ÿ˜†
bscorp13 thumbnail

agree PB...raman bashin is here rite from day one...ishu bashin can never "equal" with tht...but still its this track where i hv seen ishu bashin max ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah..but sad that many people equally supporting too..guess they are used to seeing such characters in other popular shows. ..btw saw ppl in LU basing raman again for Ishu having to behave the way she did..๐Ÿ˜†..cos he hid stuff from her..so she was FORCED to snoop...so ishu should be the one screaming at raman after the whole revelation tomorrow...really๐Ÿ˜•..i rest my case๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
i never bashed ishu before...coz evn ppl used to say shes bein mahan esp durin accident track when she agreed to send raman for picnic with shagun,i could TOTALLY JUSTIFY n UNDERSTAND her intention n it made SENSE too...but this track-i hv GIVEN UP on her n am forced to be in opp team n NOT support her coz i cant find evn 1% sense in things she has been doin
bscorp13 thumbnail

i never bashed ishu before...coz evn ppl used to say shes bein mahan esp durin accident track when she agreed to send raman for picnic with shagun,i could TOTALLY JUSTIFY n UNDERSTAND her intention n it made SENSE too...but this track-i hv GIVEN UP on her n am forced to be in opp team n NOT support her coz i cant find evn 1% sense in things she has been doin

Actually even i haven't bashed or defended either...i was forced to question certain stuff in the accident track...but that's cos the bashing was getting too much..but with Ishita i have really lost connect with her character totally. ..esp after the Shagun incident...so the Sanjana thing..I wasn't even surprised by her behavior nymore
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
lets put end to these serious discussions..

K mansion is definitely NOT knwn for such things..๐Ÿ˜†

its known for this๐Ÿ˜†