Navya

AnYa SS: A Bleeding Heart....End note on page 38 - Page 25

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the support and appreciation received through this FF of mine, but i am very sorry to say that i am discontinuing this FF for i felt very hurt about the response on a plagiarized FF!!! Thank you!
Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeetikaRana757 thumbnail
I didn't expect this from all of you there who are now discont their stories.please dont concentrate on the rumors..but if its your last decision,then i'll respect it but also wait for your new concepts
As your stories always works as a relief from all the tensions of the day...
sumnavyafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Y ol discontinuing anya ff it's sad " plsss.. Do continue 
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not again what's going on? ? Guys please why you people r getting effected over such small thing. .please ignore such type of comments and continue with your ff..we r eagerly waiting for it..please continue:))
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: son_s

Not again what's going on? ? Guys please why you people r getting effected over such small thing. .please ignore such type of comments and continue with your ff..we r eagerly waiting for it..please continue:))

As a writer, It has hurt mine and Aru's feelings!! And this decision was taken after discussion between both of us, dear!!! And I am not continuing it!! Sorry!!
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys. .now u people will not write any ff's? ? What is this. .if you love someone and if anyone will say something about you'll so u will stop loving each other..I think u should think about it once again. .
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely story..
Do continue it yaar...