|>Back To School : Signature Sale<|

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 September 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Manjari: I miss school already. College isn't as much fun, it's so hectic.

Chanel: Are you kidding me? I am dreading school already. After the summer break I feel so lazy to wake up early in the morning and crawl to school.

Viz: You crawl to school? I pretend to be ill every morning so that I don't have to attend school.

Chanel: Stomach pain?

Viz: Bingo! But some how mother never believes me. *rolls eyes*

Manjari: You two will only realise the true value of school when you'll have to leave it and move on. *sigh*

Chanel: But until then, I'll just have to sacrifice my sleep and rush to school where horrifying teachers force us to study boring subjects like history.

Viz: Boring, I can deal with but MATH! God save me.

Manjari: You know there are other things in school other than studying?

Chanel: Like being bullied by seniors in the canteen? Or falling on your face during basketball. I'd rather spend my time shopping.

Viz: Actually, other than studying, school is kind of fun. Chatting with friends all day long, passing tiffin boxes under the table and laughing till your stomach pains.

Manjari: See now, that's what I'm talking about.

Jot: While these fools jabber on, I'd like to welcome all of you'll to our Back To School Signature Sale', where we will be reminiscing about the good old days at school or you could also share with us funny incidents of your school life. 

Crazy creatives bring you a chance to participate in our signature sale by sharing funny personal incidents of your school life. We have posted a thread in the following 5 forums where our small contest will proceed:

>>> <|Yeh Hai Mohabbatein|>

>>> <|Jodha Akbar|>

>>> <|Beintehaa|>

>>> <|Rangrasiya|>

>>> <|Qubool Hai|>

School is a very vital part of one's life and it determines a person's basic character. Everyone leaves school with a bucket of memories and moments with their friends and teachers. So what was the best part of school for you? Must be having a couple of incidents you want to share?

To know more about our contest definitely visit one of the five forums and make sure you only share your true-life stories.

Like every other game, we'll have a winner too and that winner will receive two signatures made by one of our best graphicers. So gear up members and get ready to go back to school.

Best Regards,

Credits:

<-BlueEyes->   <Angel-Jot.>   < somergasm.>

Edited by -BlueEyes- - 16 September 2014 at 4:57am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

zoey123-Koeli_Appy-supercool3*mystic.moon*xbeyondwordsxshayranahui.RadhikeraniJyotimena...Mallu....HookandHybrid.najialuv88Abhishek_King-Cutyee-himu-somergasm.debasree04deboleena.manna-.serendipity.-aishu3003-Rashi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|>Back To School : Signature Sale<|" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 17 September 2014 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Can't wait for the stories to start coming in. Make sure you visit the forums and join in on the fun! Cool

-Rashi

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashi

Posted: 17 September 2014 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Amazing..! I would love to take part in it :D
I yearn for my school life Unhappy Those were the days.. Day Dreaming :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkarshishayranahui.-BlueEyes-

Asharkibiwi

Coolbie

Asharkibiwi

Posted: 17 September 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
sounds intresting LOL Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 18 September 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
interesting..Big smile..now m in final year of my college life and I miss old school days..kya din the woh..Sleepy

Edited by deboleena.manna - 18 September 2014 at 2:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

xbeyondwordsx

IF-Dazzler

xbeyondwordsx

Well-Bred CC Captain , FF Graphicer

Posted: 18 September 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Oh how I miss my school days Disapprove It's certainly the best time of your teenage life <3 Great concept, guys!! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top