Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Finalllyyy u update!!!!!!
Prem's behaviour was quiet surprising...heheh poor heer was completely shocked when prem was talking about the compliment...and premeer's last msg convo was awesome but yeh kya yaar whenever i finish reading ur update..muje next update eagerness ho jati hai..AND I WANT NEXT UPDATE ASAP..!!!! BUS!!!!!
snehasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
superb update Nk πŸ˜›
nyc to hear Mr.Sexy acting all weird , giving surprise's to his heer πŸ˜‰

heer is scared because of a spider πŸ€’ , spider played a good part putting them close yay !!

the last message conversation was the best πŸ˜³ , It was adorable especially "Princess"πŸ˜›

thanks Nk , loved the update πŸ˜›
Edited by snehasharma - 9 years ago
HCDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AASUS

Hi NK πŸ€— Hello sweetie!! πŸ€—

pg 3 The long awaited update is here, Woot.

Hehe ur right Heer's boss is weird.πŸ˜† He was always weird. he gets weirder (is that a wordπŸ˜†)
I do like Heer's nick name Mr.Sexy ( or I guess all his staff call him thatπŸ€” from what Veera said.).Heer came up with the nickname. Veera just goes along with it πŸ˜‰ 
Glad Heer managed to explain herself. She was so scare poor her. πŸ€— But then she found her wit and said "if you'll let me finish my sentences." - that was awesome,πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank you darling!
I love how you wrote the scene - I could so imagine PH in elevator. πŸ˜† Prem's clearly annoyed. I thought for sure he's gonna give a cold treatment and won't talk. Hey it tuns out he had cancelled meeting and was gonna look for her,😲 ( I did not expect this one,)πŸ˜† I was shocked. I needed to throw a curve ball here lol.
You're obviously planning a date next based on pre cap - it would be nice if Prem actually tells her that he was concerned and was leaving to look for her. :P Hehe we'll have to see πŸ˜‰
I also didn't expect Heer to invite her boss for tea  - I thought she's too freaked out.πŸ˜† I know it's the polite thing to do.  But hey Ms. Maan is brave enough,😎  Miss. Mann is full of surprisesπŸ˜†
Wonder what happened to her car now. I mean she was in office and seemed to have forgotten her transport issue.:P Who would remember their car when Prem Juneja is in front of them??πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Veera is so funny, I always laugh when she comes in scene. It seems like she's more interested in PH than they are themselves.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haha everyone is more interested in them...then themselves.
Oh wow Heer left her cell phone in Prem's car. Well hope she has phone at her house, if not her boss is gonna berate her for carelessness. Hmm
or is it an opportunity for Prem?? πŸ˜‰
I was so waiting for this ch, y'know I keep checking if u posted yet,πŸ˜† I read it this morning but only now I got to comment.  Thank you for the wonderful comment yaar!πŸ€—

Pls do post next ch soon. πŸ˜ƒ 

HCDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: tarannum6

WOWW πŸ‘ πŸ‘ SUPERB UPDATE... love premeer scean... veera is veryy cute... plsss update soonn...

Thank you Hun, glad you liked it :)

Originally posted by: Premeer_Diwani

oh man.. i'm in love with this story..infact all your stories.. But this one is just awesome.. i can visualize each scene infront of my eyes..   a full on ppositive story and i cant help from reading again and again..

pls continue and pls write more on ph too β€οΈ

Aww thank you so much sweetie. ❀️ will do so very soon!!

Originally posted by: anitasharma

Great update
heer left her phone in prem's car
excited for next part

thank you. Yup Forgetful Heer πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Hcsee17

awesome update...

Thank you :)

Originally posted by: harshitideewani

Loving the story..πŸ‘.Thanks so much...πŸ€—

Interesting start ...πŸ˜‰...
lovely updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
getting interesting to see the Mr Khaddoos being concerned for Heer 
postponed  the meeting for Heer ...felt worried 😲when did not pick his call,  orders her to go home,😊 caring for her  Health...drops her home...
WOWπŸ˜‰..So Mr PremπŸ˜‰ is falling for Heer... and Heer too confusedπŸ˜•
hope to see both realising their love for each other soon πŸ˜ƒ...
Heer's phone in Prem's car..πŸ˜‰
Pleasee try to update as soon as possible

Thank you for the lovely comment dear. Yes, lots going on, Prem still trying to understand his feelings. Where as Heer, Confused about his behavior and her own Feelings. Seriously thank you for the encouragement. πŸ˜ƒ

HCDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: tarannum6

plsss update soonn... 😊

Done ;)

Originally posted by: heena..

wow!!!! ur OS .. m just loving it yar πŸ˜³ its so lovely 

prem is so concerned  ..finally he is realizing his feeling for her ..
Prem heer in elevator scene was superb..
veera was so funny πŸ˜†
the best thing was she left her cell phone in his car 
cant wait now plzz update soon ...

Thank you Embarrassed
I'm happy you liked the elevator scene :)
Thank you for the fantastic comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: nauty168

Thnx for the wonderful update πŸ‘
OMG heer left her phone in prems car
Great precap seem's intresting hmmm
Waiting for the next update πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for the great response ❀️
I hope you like the rest of the story :)

HCDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran_28

Finalllyyy u update!!!!!!

Prem's behaviour was quiet surprising...heheh poor heer was completely shocked when prem was talking about the compliment...and premeer's last msg convo was awesome but yeh kya yaar whenever i finish reading ur update..muje next update eagerness ho jati hai..AND I WANT NEXT UPDATE ASAP..!!!! BUS!!!!!

Sorry for the late update yaar😳
I'm trying to throw some curve balls in the story. I'm so happy you're really liking story.
πŸ˜†I'll try to get it up as soon as possible πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you darling!πŸ€—
HCDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shirlys

Superb update...cant wait

Thank you sweetie! πŸ˜ƒ
tarannum6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wiwww Superb update... i m in love with this story... reading again and again... plsss update soon...
nauty168 thumbnail
Its was a reallyyy great update πŸ‘
Wonderfulll nyccc now whats heer going to do πŸ˜‰
And prems behaviour is superb ⭐️
And big thanks to spider πŸ˜› even i hate spiders
Eeewww πŸ˜•
nauty168 thumbnail
Waiting for the next update plzzz
Zzz continue sooon