It was realy a great part ๐Ÿ‘
Waiting for the next part
HCDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nauty168

It was realy a great part ๐Ÿ‘
Waiting for the next part

thank you dear! next part coming up soon :)
HCDeewani thumbnail
Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒAgain, sorry for the late update. Worked late today. I kinda wished this part was a little more but, I would love your feedback! Positive comments and criticism is always welcome. Thank you to everyone who took out the time to read my writing. it means so much. 
Thank you to: deepluvprem,  -Giya-,  shirlys,  snehasharma,  Neha12345xxx,  anitasharma,  tarannum6,  kiran_28AASUS,  

Now enough of my blabber. Here's the next shot!
--------------------------------------------------------
Time

The Boss

Heer looked away from his death glare. She jumped slightly as he spoke.

" Miss. Mann, I've asked you a question. You know I don't like to be kept waiting," he said crossing his arms.

Heer gulped, "I woke up a little late, then my car broke down and the towing company said that they couldn't come for another 4 hours. Then I missed the bus and couldn't get a taxi. But when I did get a taxi, we hit traffic. And then I-" 

" You know how important this meeting is to this company. And you're waltzing through the door at 8:57am?!" he scolded. "It's very creless of you. I never expected such behaviour from you."

Heer felt embarrassed, "I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"It better not," he pressed the 41st floor button and the lift lurched upward.

Silence...

"A phone call," he snapped.
"Huh?" she stared blankly.

"A phone call would have been nice. I called you multiple times myself. No answer. You could have told me, I would understand," he commented sounding a little hurt.

A few moments of silence later...

"Why didn't you pick up my calls?"

Heer looked up, 'was he really this close the whole time?' she thought.

"Miss. Mann?"

"Oh..uh, I just -" she began

"Ignored them," he finished.

Heer glared at him slightly, "No. If you let me finish my sentences I'd be able to tell you."

Prem waited, "...Well?"

" I was a little ...you know, afraid of what you might say," she answered quietly. 

Prem arched his eyes brows in surprise. He took a step forward, " Afraid? Afraid of what I would say or, afraid of me?" 

Heer took a step back, 'not good. Heer he's your boss, yeah he's gorgeous, but you have to control.'

"Answer me," he demanded softly.

Heer looked up at the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing on the planet. She sighed in relief as the ding indicated that they reached their floor. She quickly moved away from him and changed the subject, "Uh, we should get to the meeting room, we're late as it is."

Prem took a deep breath then turned and followed Heer out. "Miss. Mann, the meeting has been postponed."

Heer stopped in her tracks, "Postponed? But why? How come you didn't tell me before?"

Prem walked passed her a few steps then turned around, " That's none of your business Miss. Mann. And as for your last question," he paused, " I suppose I just forgot." He gave Heer a cheeky grin and walked away.

Heer stood rooted in her spot for 2 reasons: 1. The meeting was moved? And most importantly, 2. The sudden mood change in her boss. Would she ever figure him out? She shrugged her shoulders and walked to her cabin in hopes of occupying her mind with work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prem wandered into his cabin with a silly smile on his face. He sat down on his black leather chair and leaned back. He closed his eyes, "Heer Mann," he said out loud.
Heer really was one of the best employees he had. She came in 7 months ago, and she never failed to amaze him. Prem admitted to himself that he did find her kind of attractive. She's intelligent, courageous, opinionated and full of life. He often found himself  admiring her from afar. He'd notice the way she would twirl a piece of her hair around her finger when she was thinking. He noticed the way she'd tap her finger on the desk when she was stressed, and the way she'd have a pile of coffee mugs on her desk when she had a rough work day. The one thing he noticed most, was her smile. He loved it. Did I really just think the word love? he thought. The way her big, beautiful eyes lit up like stars. Just thinking of her made Prem smile again.
He realized he did come to care for her. But he didn't know how it all started. He didn't know how to deal with this unknown territory.  He wanted to protect her from all the worlds harms. He wanted to keep her happy, and safe.
He went over to the window in his cabin and looked out over the city. He knew he shouldn't feel this way. He was her boss, it was wrong. But he couldn't ..more like, wouldn't stop himself anymore. He just had to figure out what Heer thought of him. 
This morning he called her to make sure she was going to be on time. She didn't pick up, but that was okay with him. He knew she'd be here.  When  she didn't show up at 8:30 like she promised, he was concerned.  When she didn't pick up his call again, he started to get worried. But when she hadn't taken any of his calls he was put on edge. He talked to his other workers and they heard nothing form her either. His imagination was on full force. Making up horrible scenarios and filling his head with questions like: What happened to her? Was she okay? Was her family okay? Was she sick? Did something terrible happen? What if she needs my help? 
Not knowing what happened, he called up his client. He made up some excuse and managed to delay the meeting.  

"I'm turning into a softie," Prem said to himself as he thought back to the earlier events.

Prem had gone blank by the elevators when Heer asked him about the meeting. He didn't know how he was supposed to say, he was the one to move the meeting. That to, because he was going to check up on his Miss. Mann. How was he going to explain that?
He shook his head trying to clear his mind. That was when he noticed the pile of files on his desk waiting to be read and worked on. He sighed, him and his feelings are just going to have to wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heer felt like she'd been sitting for hours upon hours in her chair. She stretched her arms and her  back. She looked at her clock, and her eyes grew wide, "4:30pm?!" 
She got up from her desk and was just opening her door when Veera came barging in.

"Okay. Whats up with Mr.Sexy?" she asked 

"Hi, I'm good thanks, how are you Veera?" Heer conversed sarcastically.

"Shush, seriously. What's up with him?"

"What do you mean?"

"He's been smiling," Veera explained, "at EVERYONE!"

" So what do you want me to do?" Heer asked dryly.

"Nothing. What happened between the two of you? You've been cooped up in here all day. And he's been all happy go lucky today. He even asked me how my day was going. Something's definitely up."

"Actually, I think something's going on too. The meeting was moved, he seemed almost concerned about my wellbeing. And I think he was trying to flirt with me...in the elevator." Heer confessed.

"I knew it!" Veera exclaimed. "I knew he liked you. I am just tooo good!"

"yeah yeah, even if he was trying, and I stress the word trying, to flirt that doesn't mean anything Veera.."

"Did you flirt back?" Veera asked ignoring her.

"I don't know. I was taken a back really. He was coming closer to me, and I kinda just avoided his eyes." she said slowly.

" Wow. This really is very interesting." Veera said, mostly to herself.

"Okay. Time for you to go. I got to finish up my work. I think I'm staying back for another few hours." Heer said successfully changing the awkward subject.

"Again? Heer don't over work yourself." Veera started

"I won't meri maa. I'll leave as soon as I'm done."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:30pm, Prem had a great afternoon. He tried to be friendlier with his staff, and it felt great. He had smiled a lot more too. He felt happier. He stayed back a few hours to make sure all his pending work had been completed. Now he could go home and think about how to deal with his feelings and Heer.

He was walking passed Heer's cabin when he saw the light was still on. He walked over and knocked.

"Come in," he heard the reply.

He opened the door and saw that Heer was still sitting in her chair typing away at the keyboard.
"What are you doing still here?" he asked

"I could ask you the same question sir," Heer replied smartly. " I'm working. I wanted to finish up this file before going home. Turns out, it requires a little more time than I expected." she explained.

"Miss. Mann, this file is not more important than your health." he looked at her untouched lunch box on the back shelf.
When he saw Heer wasn't paying attention to him, he went over to her side. He spun her chair around so, now she faced him.

"Ahh!"

"Miss. Heer Mann, you are leaving with me right now," he demanded.

Heer was startled, but she managed a glare anyway, "I'm finishing this up. Then I'll leave."

"Miss. Mann I don't think you understood me. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you, " he spoke with an authority.

Heer wanted to argue with him, but refrained from doing so.
She was stressed and tired, she didn't want to waste her energy on an arguement she'd lose anyway. She saved her computer work and grabbed her things. Heer walked out of her cabin with out saying a word to Prem. He followed in silence, much to Heer's pleasure.

"I'll drop you home," Prem said.

"No thank y-,"

"Stop arguing with everything I say. I'm dropping you home. End of discussion." he sighed

"Kadoos," Heer mumbled

"Did you say something?" Prem asked

"No," Heer replied quickly. She reluctantly went after Prem.

He opened the door for so she could get into his car. He was being a gentleman. Heer watched him walk over and climb into the drivers seat. The car purred to life and Prem drove them down the road. 

Prem had no idea what to say to Heer. She seemed stressed, tired, and on edge. So he shut up, reached over and turned on the radio.

Heer on the other hand felt extremely awkward. One minute he was so rude and frustrating. The next minute he's showing concern and behaving like a gentleman. He was so confusing. It was driving Heer up a wall.
Just then Heer's phone vibrated. It was a text from Veera.

Veera: don't tell me you're still at work.
Heer: No. Mr. Sexy is driving me home.
Veera: no freaking way! Wow Heer, Mr. Sexy dropping you home ;)
Heer: shut up Veera. There's nothing else going on so shut that dirty mind of yours off.
Veera: ;) oye hoye. 
Heer: I'm not replying back to you if that's all you're going to talk about.
Veera: you love it. Besides...seems like I was right. Mr. Sexy DOES have feelings for you. 
Heer: ...
Veera: deny it all you want. He cares for you. And you know what...so do you. 

Heer didn't reply back to her. She was confused as it was, she didn't need any of this emotional crap from Veera. 

The car stopped in front of Heer's apartment. "Here's your home," Prem stated. He wanted to talk to her, but had no idea how to start.

Heer got out of the car. "Thanks. Would you like to come in for tea or something?" she offered. It was the polite thing to do.

Prem shook his head, "Thanks for the offer, however, I should get going. But, I'll take a rein check." 

"Sure," Heer waved and began to walk away.

"Miss. Mann?" Prem called out. 
Heer turned around to see him giving her his lopsided smile. This rare smile made her weak in the knees every time. "Good night," he wished.

"Good night," Heer said back. 
She walked into her building,  took the lift up, and ran into her room. She made her way to the window and looked outside. She saw his car parked in front of the building. He was standing outside and he looked up. Heer waved at him and he waved back. That's when he climbed back into the drivers seat and drove off.
Heer closed the blinds and sat on the couch. What was going on? He was acting so strange. Could Veera actually be right? She went to grab her phone out of her bag but it wasn't there.
"Where the heck is my phone??!" Heer asked out loud.

---------------------------------------------

How was it??

Precap: Phone, Tea, Spiders ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lot's of love,
NK โค๏ธ

Edited by HCDeewani - 9 years ago
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u for updating...ok finally Mr. sexy loves heer Maan...he was concern for her well being and her health..that was very sweet...
and wats this heer forgot her phone in prem's car..i m wondering...will prem read msg conversation of heer-veera...
eagerly waiting for next...pls zyada intezar mat krwana..i m seriously loving this story :D
Afee.harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank god u finally updated...I was waiting to read further
Mr. Kharoos is concerned...awww so cute๐Ÿ˜Š
D whole update is just fab...loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OMG!!!Heer left her phone in prem's car๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nw dats an interesting twist...plz update next shot soon
lots of luv,
Afee
snehasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey thanks for the update loved it ,
Mr.sexy sounds so cool , it suits Prem :D
Mr.sexy dropping heer sounds much cooler :P
His concern , I really love it when heer glares at prem , It's really cute .
Veeru is doing a great job here by playing cupid.

classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ... A Premeer OS ???๐Ÿ˜ฒ Isshhh ... I'm loving it ... After a long time someone has written something new on Premeer

This Three Shot is very interesting๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... Prem babu loves Heer maate but hasn't said it to her ๐Ÿ˜†... Heer madam is also attracted towards premโ˜บ๏ธ ... Who won't be ???โ˜บ๏ธ I'm eagerly waiting for the next part now ... Update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

shirlys thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...superb update cant wait for the next one...
HCDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran_28

thank u for updating...ok finally Mr. sexy loves heer Maan...he was concern for her well being and her health..that was very sweet...

and wats this heer forgot her phone in prem's car..i m wondering...will prem read msg conversation of heer-veera...
eagerly waiting for next...pls zyada intezar mat krwana..i m seriously loving this story :D

You're welcome hun! Yup he does. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Heer is very forgetful๐Ÿ˜†. 
I will try my dear. im so happy you are loving it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: snehasharma

Hey thanks for the update loved it ,

Mr.sexy sounds so cool , it suits Prem :D
Mr.sexy dropping heer sounds much cooler :P
His concern , I really love it when heer glares at prem , It's really cute .
Veeru is doing a great job here by playing cupid.

Mr.Sexy is always cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†I always loved the glares heer would give prem in show after the leap. 
Yeah, decided to keep Veera's character small and sweet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Mou_farah

OMG OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ... A Premeer OS ???๐Ÿ˜ฒ Isshhh ... I'm loving it ... After a long time someone has written something new on Premeer 

This Three Shot is very interesting๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... Prem babu loves Heer maate but hasn't said it to her ๐Ÿ˜†... Heer madam is also attracted towards premโ˜บ๏ธ ... Who won't be ???โ˜บ๏ธ I'm eagerly waiting for the next part now ... Update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

YES!! I've been searching for new shots/stories on them forever, so in giving a try at it ๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you sweetheart! haha these two are always so clueless about their feelings and what to do with them.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
You're right! Who wont be attracted to mr.sexyโ˜บ๏ธ
Thank you for commenting dear! ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: shirlys

Wow...superb update cant wait for the next one... 

Thank you sweetie! Will update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HCDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepluvprem

Thank god u finally updated...I was waiting to read further

Mr. Kharoos is concerned...awww so cute๐Ÿ˜Š
D whole update is just fab...loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OMG!!!Heer left her phone in prem's car๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nw dats an interesting twist...plz update next shot soon
lots of luv,
Afee