Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sophee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This was beautiful Bhanu πŸ€— You've penned their thoughts so well. I wish we get something like this on the show...a follow up on  the light hearted scene shown already. My heart went out to Happy  I wish he unlocks his heart one more time and trusts his instincts. It will be so worth it to see him lose this baatle! Something to look forward to in the next part of this story maybe? What say πŸ˜‰
exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing..!!! thnxs 4 pm :)
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow amazing story
heart to heart talk...loved itt
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bhabhi I just loved the way u penned down ur thoughts or imagination. It is simply beautiful. I loved it absolutely. Hope to see more interaction of the Bhallas on the show because the two men do share a special bond. 
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow this brilliant os
u r just superb
how beautifully u penned father son bond
loved it :)
simply awesome
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW that was so heart touching really hope to see this on screen brilliantly written u feel the emotion while reading it
swathibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely conversation between father and son. Very heartfelt and natural. Wish they show such scenes on screen.
Mr. Bhalla has always been shown as a level headed man, who thinks through before saying and acting and you brought it out wonderfully.
Loved the insight he showed to raman, what if ishita wants to take that pathπŸ‘
Even after ishita and ramans marriage he was the only person to see her difficulty in adjusting and helped her out. Still remember the way he arranged breakfast for her!
In the conversation you penned, you have brought out that considerate side of him excellently
While he thinks about his son and daughter, he doesnt leave his DIL behind, that shows how much he has accepted her as his own daughter❀️
Wonderfully written bhanuπŸ‘πŸ‘
 Reminded me of my late FIL. So special thanks and hugs
btalwar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Veeann

Wow Bhanu, that is just so beautiful and heart touching. I love the way you have brought out the closeness between father and son, the shared concerns and then finally the father showing his son what is truly in his heart , laying open what the man in Raman has been trying to ignore. Truly beautiful yaara. Thank you for this.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

V ... πŸ€—

It was all Paru's idea ... I had to taken sanyas from writing so kudos to her ... I have always felt that the side relationships in any story are equally important and should be given enough space and exposure.

Hopefully I was able to do justice with this.
btalwar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rutu83

i loved the last sentence by mr. bhalla- ishita worrying about her husband.  not ruhi's papa not raman kumar bhalla but her husband.  i love how mr bhalla used that quiet reinforcement πŸ‘

oh how i wish we see somethng like this in the show- doesn't have to be a big scene

fantastic as always πŸ‘

Thank you Rutu. I will also love to see a similar scene in the series .. Amen to that thought ...
Thanks again for reviewing. 😊
btalwar thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru_rox

RES

Edited:

Loved it ... absolutely loved it. No killing bey, just a huge hug for penning this so beautifully πŸ€—

Especially Mr.Bhalla's last question -- what if Ishita wants to change that equation?
Apparently in the comfort and peace he has after years of solitude, betrayal & heartbreak, Raman just wants to be and not tip over the boat fearing the ripples that it might lead to. And Mr.Bhalla just made him think if the other person on this boat might lean over to far ... does he jump in with her or let her drown?

And don't you dare not give me a sequel to this one ...coz that's when I kill you 😈

Paru ... πŸ€— ... mai bach gayi ... πŸ₯³

You know the best compliment comes from a teacher ... and yahan to CV ne script writer ko pass kar dia to am dancing ...
I think the biggest hurdle for either of them will be their understanding of other's reaction am sure, in time, both of them are going to ask the same questions to themselves ...

What if the other one rejects me?
or the bigger one ... What if the other one accepts me ?

A big hug