He is. And I am a proud pankhi 😎
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Vishal's eyes were the show stealer as always 
He is defo stuck in the wrong place
Shame on bbp🤬
The camera angle of the segments was better as always😡 
The best scene was when he said mene aapse kuch nhi maanga aaj tak and when he held her hand and said dekh tera baldev jananiyon ki tarah ro raha he😭
True love❤️
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh God!! How brilliant was he today man! 👏👏

Especially in the scene where he was hitting the wall & then wen he broke down! 😭
And he prayed for the first time ever in his life... for Veera! 😭
All his scenes were brilliant today!
The rage in his eyes wen the doctor says that they'll try their best to save her... like he'll just kill him!

The room scene was so moving!
His dialogues... "Dekh tera Baldev ro raha hai... ab nahi mazaak banayegi mera... ab nahi hasegi mujhpar"
"Tu mainu dara rahi hai na... uthna Veera... phir tu naa mainu chaahe jitna man utna maarna... meri haddiyaan bhi tod dena" 😭

Vishal was crying for real in that scene... no wonder his eyes were all red & swollen in the offscreen pics!
Oh man... I still cant get out that scene frm my mind! 😭
The way he broke down completely... that image is still haunting me! 🥺
I had never imagined Baldev crying like this! 😒
It breaks my heart to see him in such a state! 💔

That Anmol is such a phatichar villain... Ranvi ko maar kar ek nek kaam karne jaa raha tha woh bhi dhang se nahi ho saka uss se! 😵

Now a special msg to the cvs... chaahe kitni bhi koshish karlo... neither Shivin acts better than Vishal nor will Ranvi get more sympathy than Baldev... irrespective of the fact that who gets more detailed tracks/scenes or screenspace!
Baldev/Vishal will always steal the limelight even if he gets just 2 min scene!
#EnoughSaid

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: overactor

Vishal's eyes were the show stealer as always 

He is defo stuck in the wrong place
Shame on bbp🤬
The camera angle of the segments was better as always😡 
The best scene was when he said mene aapse kuch nhi maanga aaj tak and when he held her hand and said dekh tera baldev jananiyon ki tarah ro raha he😭
True love❤️

How Vishal's voice was getting choked up in the last scene was beautiful.😭
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ur right vishal desrve all praises man.he was too good today.guys acting and screen space is enought to make u go gaga over him.
My fav was when he prayed to god for her.he was broke man.
When he was having on sided convo with veera.
First time baldev aise roya.
Tu mujhe saja de rahi hain na.
Main jananiyo jise ro raha hoon uda na mera mazzak veera.
The way he was holding her hand pure love and concern msn.
Veera nahi thik hoti to he will go mad.
He just love her too much.
She is part of him.
I just cant forget this scen one of my fav .vishal u r awesome man.
what the f with editing couldnt enjoy any bit.couldnt feel the accident its annoyying that they r forcing mumbai bits on us.
But tnk to vishal nobody will forget this epi.
Btw ranvis gunjan menu bacha was hilarious kise ro raha tha.i can never feel bad for him he is hilarious
Edited by krock - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Prii..

You know which one is my favourite??😆 The last Veeba scene where he was holding Veera's hand.
This crappy show doesn't deserve him mahn. Infact I feel actors like Sneha, Kapil, Chaiji, bansuri should move on. Especially Vishal, Sneha, kapil. They can play powerful leads in other shows. Sneha has been wasted since a long time.
Now I understand why tracks focusing on Ranvi and Gunjan don't work. I seriously feel bad for Shiviin and Farnaz because their scenes were intermixed with Vishal's brilliantly enacted scenes and to an extent Sneha's. I would say that the last scene would have been his best on the show among the Baldev scenes I have watched. You can just see the difference. There was supposed to be high voltage drama in Mumbai also right? I was seriously ROFL ing watching Gunjan and anvi's face expressions🤣 And next moment I would feel bad for Baldev and Veera. On the contrary the main focus was on Ranvi's despair🤣🤣
This show deserves really bad TRPs. Honestly, they don't even know how to use actors properly. Today was a perect oppurtunity to show more reactions of Ratan, Chaiji and Nihal to veera's accident and make the episode top notch. But they opted to show us some crappy CID giri with actors giving expressions as if they were doing some comedy play🤣

Obviously this show doesnt deserve such good actors but ye show nahi hota toh shayad we wouldnt have witnessed Vishal's talent. 😆

And aaj toh it was so clear ki this show has a set of awesome actors and a another set of really bad actors 😳

Thanks to the accident stunt TRP toh badhegi. So there the CVs have hit a four. And plus Vishal actually got to perform so I am happy for him.

Poohjabear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

i just loved baldev's scenes..when ballu was sitting near veera holding hand😭vishal was brilliant 👏. love the way he portrays emotion through his eyes.

My fav as well 😭
Poohjabear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jammygal19

<font size="2">Vishal was awesome!!Its hard to believe that such a young actor can pull off such scenes so perfectly!!I have a thing for actors who excel in emotional scenes😳Vishal was too good!!</font>

<font size="2">Why do the makers have to show each and every Mumbai bit in detail?😕Its so annoying!Like 20 seconds of PP for every 3 minutes of Mumbai😡</font>

<font size="2">Baldev🤗Vishal ❤️</font>

<font size="2">P.S. I so wanted to see Baldev taking Veera to hospital</font>

True. Its actually hard to believe that such a young actor can do emotional scenes so well ! He toh has become my all time fav now ❤️

Mumbai - Ignored. Though I like the Anmol guy 😆