Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JJkH's probable ending

dreamymoon Groupbie
dreamymoon
dreamymoon

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys!

Yesterday's episode has made this clear that jassi is going to makeover very soon & most probably, Armaan will play  main role in her makeover. Since last few weeks, T&D r showing AS very caring abt Jassi. They have to do this if they really want to repair his image. When I first heard of that they didn't get permission to change the real stoyline of BLF ,  was not quite sure then but after bringing Meenakshi,  I think that news might be confirmed. Just think abt consequences, Meenakshi has entered Purab's life again & revealing some secrets from his past which was hidden from us. Armaan has changed a lot.  Jassi , pm's engagement might be cancelled after this diwali prty. No doubt, meena factor  will play a key role in Jassi's  decision regarding  marriage. True love is most important in marriage. I agree with her. Friendship, trust, understanding do matter but love is top of all. I guess Jassi is going to realize all this very soon & will go with her first love Armaan bcoz love never dies & we all know how madly she was in love with As. Have u noticed? She hasn't told PM yet she loves her.Now comes Armaan. T&D have already spoiled his image a lot . If they really want Jassi to end with AS , then they have to  raise his image to a high that will leave us with a good feeling. I think,The only option is his key role in Jassi's make over- the most touching & memorable incident of her life, to prepare her for High society, to try to unite Jassi & Purab again the way Jassi sacrificed her love to make AS, Mallika to be together. T&D should have to show AS falling  madly in love with Jassi despite of her odd look the way Purab fell for her. But first of all, Armaan should confess his guilts to Jassi. Jassi should know abt all this. Otherwise, it would be very unfair if Jassi marries Armaan without knowing all those mean plans.  

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
dream on dreamy moon...not gonna happen in T&D 's world....they have a knack for keeping everything complicated and not simplifying anything.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top