New Article - Highest Paid TV Actresses Of 2014 (Ankita/Asha)

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Highest Paid TV Actresses Of 2014 - In Pics

It is no secret that actors and actresses get paid well on Indian television. That is one of the incentives that often lures many into the profession. Television actors work the hardest, especially the daily soap actors. They can work up to 18 hour a day and sometimes even more than that. Today we're going to take a look at the top 10 highest More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/highest-paid-tv-actresses-2014-pics/

--Asha & Ankita

Edited by MysticNights - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita931 thumbnail
Owo ankita getting above 1lack per day for three years👏 after pr end she can take rest and enjoy with such big amount with her guggu😆 ankita u r doing excellent job and pull the show for 5years successfully👏 Edited by sushkita931 - 9 years ago
ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

congrats asha . asha , this shows your growth and worth . it was said a lot of times that asha can't act or she is not talented enough , but today you have shut everybody's mouth not by disrespecting anyone or self boosting but by your hardwork 👏, even though few people considered you as a supporting cast or a person who has never contributed anything towards the show you have proved to maximum people , that what you are .

i am proud of you not because you are the second highest paid actress in television but because of the immense growth you have achevied in your skills and popularity. the biggest  thing is you have always idolized sakshi tanwar and look today you are standing with her and i am sure one day you with your immense hardwork will reach upto sakshi mam. there is so much for you to look forward and we eagerly waiting for you to see what's next for us .

one more thing that made me proud of you is that even after getting so much of stardom which is still increasing in super sonic speed you are still rooted to ground with you ever smiling face . trust me you have earned a lot of love , respect and blessings from a huge lot of people and it is seen everywhere and also your ever forgiving nature makes you stand out of the crowd . you have set an example for those people who fly high with their success that money can be earned at any time but goodwill is more hard to earn and more diificult to maintain.

i am happy that even after getting so much you are still our bhukkad , pagaal , dehradoon ki momo and jhand asha😆 love you princess , never change your child at heart which is golden attitude.😃
.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow... asha in the list...