Something sensible on Deepika controversy with TOI - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Deepika doesn't yet have the star power of the Khans to afford boycotting anything.. Highly doubt it's her cup of tea ๐Ÿ˜†

@bri - She not only spoke against the TOI (if done intentionally by TOI then it was right of Deepika) but thrashed them for being so immature and unprofessional despite being a leading news provider in India. Then if she wants to stand by her words then she should boycott all the stuff revolving around TOI. Sorry but it will only raise doubts if Deepika bashes something today and goes and participates in that same thing tomorrow.

tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There was a report just this week that Hindustan Times is beating TOI in readership in the Delhi-NCR region. After this controversy, everyone is talking about TOi and that one tweet. Hindustan Times who? If no publicity is bad publicity for celebs, that holds true for media houses too.
All these are just part of a got-up match. Both sides win. Boycotting is for fools.Controversy khatam, outrage hajam.
AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, I think it's a really good thing she stuck up for herself. What's worse than the original Tweet from TOI was their reply back to Deepika. So ridiculous.

But, like it's been pointed out, how come no one from the industry said anything about Shweta Prasad? 
Or, even closer to home, why are they quiet when Sonakshi and Tiger Shroff trend on Twitter and are constantly mocked? The two of them have some down right nasty things said about them. Yes, I know Twitter isn't the same thing as TOI, but that doesn't mean someone from the industry can't stand up for them. Why so selective?

Edited by AskJeeto - 9 years ago
Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What logic?? She can only speak against the media group if she agrees to boycott them completely?? What skewed logic?

Bullying tactics

Just because a big chunk of the media is owned by one group, she has no right to speak out against them unless she boycotts the whole lot???

If all the bollywood actresses joined hands and refused their pictures to be taken and printed; this media group could easily lose a big chunk of its profits and be unprofitable.

The actors have the internet as an option; they do not need the print media!!!

briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skuxx-Deluxx

@bri - She not only spoke against the TOI (if done intentionally by TOI then it was right of Deepika) but thrashed them for being so immature and unprofessional despite being a leading news provider in India. Then if she wants to stand by her words then she should boycott all the stuff revolving around TOI. Sorry but it will only raise doubts if Deepika bashes something today and goes and participates in that same thing tomorrow.

๐Ÿ˜†i can see long long articles already written about this shyte. nobody cares, come tomorrow, everything will be forgotten and forgiven. when kats open letter came out, i saw many writing off her career, .๐Ÿ˜† even some kareena fans came in full force to dump shyte on her,  i remember i said  that day, no harm kat, you will be still around and kicking, and she is.

the bunch who were jumping on kat that day are jumping on deepika today, the reason deepika is kicking their favorites asses left right and center today. ๐Ÿ˜†i say its normal๐Ÿ˜†

its all politics, aur IF rocks in this politics game. 

c'mon bill clinton , monika lewinski, tiger woods, and god knows who survived...deepika will survive too. ๐Ÿ˜†hell even priyanka chopra survived after kjo fiasco.. remember when she made extra sweet kheer and showed up at gauris doorstep and took my shah in his private garden to spoon feed him, .i remember many, including me said she is over ..history. but today she is still rocking all saints asses...like big time. 

with this i say...HAIL ALL...and shut up all, just go enjoy movies and write reviews so bri can enjoy. god damn it...why can't you all love both ...deepika and kat. i do. saale kuch seekh mujh seh...

๐Ÿฅณ
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deepika is smart I don't think she will boycott TOI let a lone ones that are associated with them  Edited by VivaEmptiness - 9 years ago
kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will she cease posing for Maxim, that thrives upon objectifying women? Questions upon questions.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Why would she boycott them...especially right now when she needs media the most? Her films are up for release after all. 
She will get her apology and everyone will move on at best. 

It would be great if they become more responsible, but that's unlikely sadly. 
Edited by chocolover89 - 9 years ago
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Did Katrina boycott media  after her open letter? No.. she did promote her movie Dhoom-3 & interacted with media too... I don't think DP is going to boycott anybody. She is no Amitabh or Salman.  Edited by SG200 - 9 years ago