Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shakthi258 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Everyone were getting ready for the aarthi when Sharath and Mukti walk in, most of the guys turn around and stare at her. She looked beautiful in the gagra Sharath chose for her with a sapphire necklace. It looked beautiful, with small half circles on the sides. In the centre is a small piece of diamond that flows down to a pendent that is shaped like a petal and has a small diamond falling from it on a gold chain. Her earrings have a small layer of sappier loops with a small petal droppings with the small diamond extensions. She wore a large set of blue bangles with cream ones on the ends with the large gold one sandwiching them. She wore some thick old fashioned anklets and her hair was left open with soft curls over her shoulder, only a small bindi.

Sharath was in the one Mukti got for him, getting admiring looks from every one. They walked up and got the blessings of everyone and participated in the puja. Just as the prashad was going around men came in one placed a hand around Muki's eyes. "Abi I know its you tuma ya saab karna ki kya zarurath hai?" Mukti turns around and smiles at Abimanyu (Abishake of KK) and gives him the prashad. "Waisa Lucy kaha hai?" she asked and a guy comes and says, "Right hear Mukti."

Mukti turns around and smiles at her dear friend, (Shubam of Babhi) "Hay…ya lo prashad."

"Abimanyu Lakshman…" some one called immediately the boys smile and bend down, "Namashtha uncle."

"Jeetha raho, its good to see the two of you after such a long time." Mr. Bajaj hugged them, "I think you know my wife…" he could not even complete his statement the two boys touched Prerna's feet, "Ara jeetha raho beta." She smiled at their sanskar then looked at her husband for an explanation. "Ye mera kuch dosth ki banja hai. Both of them are involved in the hotel industry but music is their passion. They where born and brought up in dellhi but we met in Canada."

"Aunty uncle and Sharath have told us a lot about you, we would like to learn a lot from you…" Lucky said openly then remembering she did not know his name interdused him self, "I am Lucy alais Laskshman…this is my brother Abi alias Abimanu." Prerna smiled at the boys, "We just moved back to India aunty…that is why Mukti told us to come hear."

"I could see that it was Mukti who gave you the dresses…" Mr. Bajaj noted, Mukti joined his side and said, "Papa they have paied me the money so you don't have to worry."

"Yes uncle…you know we can't get such stuff by our selves we need her help." Abi told him smilling, "Waisa great choise on material its very comfortable. A few girls are even checking us out in these too." Abi grineed looking around, he was dressed in a coffee brown kurtha with a light brown pijama and duppata that he crossed over his neck. Lucky joined her side, "Mukti you sure you took all the money for this it looks more than that?"

"I showed you the bill what more proof do you want?" Mukti demanded rolling her eyes, indeed it looked grand Luky was wearing a light green kurtha with a crumpiled teal duppata and pijama, he liked this better. Prerna could see her dauter's carefull choise in the clothes. She her self was dressed so eligently unlike the hipp look she wore when she left. A faded red tank top instead of the white coffee spiled one with the tare and was kind of jeans with sports shoes. Her feet when she entered Prerna noticed was wearing a slip on kind of foot were with slight heals. What had she changed into, a wild girl or a sophisticated one?

Krishi     
mandy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
continue soon lookin 4ward 2 da part when prem see's mukti n sharad 2gether 😆
shakthi258 thumbnail
Mutki was happily dancing around teasing everyone when Sharath took charge of some work and helped the house hold. He gave Mukti complete freedom to enjoy, she had worked enough for some time now. Snaha sat in a corner grumpy, Mukti looked around and grinned wickedly at her friend. Suddenly sitting down next to her, "Hi!"

"Kya Mukti?" Snaha snapped the girl was unruffled by this action, "Chalo dandiya keltha hai."

"Nahi tum jao…" Mukti did not let her go instead she pulled her and they went and danced Snaha after a long time smiled, as in really smiled from her heart. Tushar and Doris noticed this and they too smiled it was good to see Snaha this happy.

The next day morning the whole house hold woke up to Prerna doing aarthi, something they missed for a long time. Mukti spent a moment in front of the small sidi vinayak like she did every day then came running down. She turned around and gave her the aarthi after giving her a look saying she was late. Mukti gave her a cute smile and caught her ear Prerna smiled and gave her the aarthi and prashad. Snaha as usual sat in a corner angry and frustrated, Prerna ignored her, it was possible for her, Mukti no way. She sat next to her and pulled her feet up, "Good morning hay kya tum bi mera saath jogging chalogi?"

"Nahi tum jao…" Snaha told her Mukti shrugged then called Sharath, "Chalo Sharath you need to get back in shape. Papa are you going to come with us as well?"

"No the two of you go." Bajaj smiled he knew what exactly she was going for, to have a jump start.

"By papa, by choti ma, umm Tushar biya aap aur babi?" she asked turning to them, they too shook their head. Sharath and Mukti left for the jogging down the road it was a great run. "Mausum kithni achi hia na?"

"You're right its really nice, aaj muja vishwash hai that we are going to do great!" Mukti declared. As they passed they hared the maha aarthi of a temple nearby, "Chala its good to go there."

"Come on lets go…" Sharath and Mukti went to the temple it was a beautiful durga ma temple Mukti shut her eyes and prayed for some time when she opened her eyes Mohini dadi stood in near them see too praying. "Dadi aap?"

"Mukti Sharath tum dono vo bi tracks mai?" she asked Mukti bent down and touched her feet so did Sharath, "Jeetha raho."

"Dadi aaj hum apni venture ki peheli kaam suri karna wali hai India mai…" Mukti announced dadi smiled and patted her cheek, "Achi bath hai isilia mandi aya tum?"

"Ji nahi dadi, aarthi suna aur agaya." Sharath informed her, "Bahuth din ho chukka hia ithni kushi pakar."

"Beta muja gar jana hai…Sampatha aur Anurag muja dundanga." She moves away, "Dadi well walk you to the car." Mukti offers and they leave…dadi goes of Sharath and Mukti continue their jogging. "So what is our strategy? How are we going to get Prem and Debonitha to meet us, I want their eyes to pop out with shock."

"Were that back and yellow checked skirt and yellow tank top you were, that is sure to make Prem's eyes pop out, Debo too…considering I am there." He burst out laughing so did Mukti.

"Papa won't even let me go near office wearing something like that Sharath. He does not mind fashion statements at home, parties or at discos…office is a serious no no." Mukti remained him, he nodded, and they walked back in. Prerna was looking at some photographs, the one she was seeing (in Mr. Bajaj's lap top) had Mukti and Sharath alone when they were hugging. Mukti had an arm around his back another placed on his arm, Sharath had placed one hand on her shoulder pulling her really close and another was around her waist. Both were smiling, Mukti was dressed in a blue skirt with white checks that healed on to her ties, a white tank top along with it that makes her look very cute. Sharath is dressed in a faded grey t-shirt with a cool blue baggy trousers. "Mukti aisa bi kapda pehenthi hia?"

"Haan…she has changed a lot in these years Prerna, more confident, more beautiful and more mature than she all ready is…" he stopped seeing them enter. "Hi I was showing you mother you're photographs."

"How do they look choti ma? I know there are not many holiday ones…we were always too busy for that still…" she asked Prerna looked at her and smiled, "Beautyfull you look very nice in some on those clothes."

"Thanks…choti ma can we have breakfast? Its getting kind of late." Mukti requested. Prerna told her to go change and they left, thirty mintes latter Mukti came in a brown dress, it had a butterfly neck and reached down till her knees in an umbrella cut. Along with it she wore a brown scarf around her neck. Tushar looked at her and smiled, "Dad has gone linient, he would never let any of us were something like that to office."

"No he has not bai I don't like comeing to breakfast in a business sute…its just not acceptable." Mukti explained sitting down Prerna noticed even Sharath followed the rule, he wore a blue jeans with a yellow sleeveless t-shirt. Breakfast was a hardly quiet Sharath and Mukti began discussing the news and the possible effect it would have on the business. Mr. Bajaj listened but was quiet Prerna watched as the discustion pulled to and fro he was right she wanted to run away when they spoke like that. "Do you think we should call Sanjay for the banking information…I have a feeling its not exactly true." Mukti stated.

"Your hutch may be right, this is not the first time they have done anything like this…surely they are going to be playing foul. Sanjay will have everything we want." Sharath informed her attacking his eggs like he was going to jump out any second. Tushar felt more relaxed he was not going any were till eleven. A manager came inside with a file, "Excuse me Ms. Deshmuk but these files need your signature urgently they need to be despatched in another half an hour."

Mukti gave him a sour look, "Why did you not get this done before the holiday started?"

"Ma'am the file came in only at the end of the graveyard shift, it too time to process, if you could just sign then we can send it to Denmark." He sounded apologetic she cut him in, "What project?"

"Ma'am this is the space centre security project." Mukti nodded, she was familiar with it a quick glance at the file trued the page and read it, "Got it…" she sighed and handed the file back to him, "That would mean another four cores profit papa."

"Good good." Mr. Bajaj nodded, his daughter was good too good.

"Do you want me to get some one to organize the launch party Mukti?" Sharath asked, she looked at him relived, "Please there are all ready five new projects I am working on and the party would be too much." Prerna's eyes widened five new projects and she had just come back, how did she get all that projects.

Krishi

Next PM meet
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
cont soooooon

Saraa
mandy07 thumbnail
wow seems lik sharad n mukti hav gotten really close 😳 wonder wat prem will think when he c's mukti lookin all hot n dat 2 with sharad 😆 continue soon loookin 4ward to da next part
shakthi258 thumbnail
Mukti walked down wearing a light green trousers and jacket with a silky white shirt that had green prints on it. Prerna's eyes widened. She looked really business like, a black briefcase in one hand a lap top swung on another. Sharath came down dressed in a light brown trousers and jacket with a marron shirt. He too had a briefcase and lap top, "By chotima…" Mukti called running out, Sharath was slower he hugged Prerna and took his sweet time to walk out.

Debonitha walked into Prems cabin all smiles, "What is it?" he snapped.

"A new venture wants to tie up with us on a project Prem. Very large profit one as well, --- industries…two of the CEO's would like to meet you today." Debonitha explained, Kamonicka walked in giving Prem a happy look he smiled back at her, "This would bring good profits Prem…"

"Ex-mom don't worry I will flatten them…I have my ways you know…" Prem smiled and Kamonika looked at him happily. "What time is the meeting?"

"Ten…you have half an hour to prepare for it…" Debonitha warned him Prem rolled his eyes and started making some calls. The clock was moving a bit too slow he did not know why he was so nervous, it seamed like eternity before who ever they were arrived. Finally the call arrived, "Sir she is hear --- industries." Prem fiddled about, so there was a woman maybe two this was going to be fun littlie did he know who was going to have all the fun. "Good show her in…um was there not another person?"

"Sir he would also be arriving any moment." The receptionist answered, Prem took a deep breath. "All right…show her into the conference room…"

"Yes sir." The girl kept the phone down Prem studied his reflection in the mirror. Dressed in a black suet with a grey shirt he looked stunning, thank god he got rid of that clown look he wore for some time now…he did not know why he liked it but now he was back to his old look. Short hair and normal clothes, no stick it made him feel old some how. Now he was back to his old Yudi look and not that of a fancy dress party. He took a deep breath, started to walk briskly, opeing the door he walked in looking down, "Sorry ma'am I was stuck u - " his words got stuck now, in front of him stood Mukti. She was totally different, not in the ragged jeans and t-shirt look he saw the other day but eligent and business like. Her hair gently fell around her curled and fluffy…his eyes passed down she wore a green business sute, that was not really uptight. Instead it flowed and set on a broad manner flatteing the shirt against her jacket, only a simple chain around her neck. She smiled smoothly and got up from the white couch she was seated on and smiled at him, "Mr. Sharma hi…sorry my associate seams to have got caught somewere, he just called saying he will be hear any moment."

Prem finally found his voice, "I-ts all right c-can we go my first names please?"

"Sure Prem." She stressed on his name something jumped within him he walked up to her and extended his hand, "Its really nice meeting you b-Mukti." She again smiled and shook his hand her grip was firm and confident, once he let go he showed her to the seat again, "Looks like we need to wait till he comes I think he needs some more time." Before she even finished a new voice was heared, "No he does not Mukti he his all ready hear." Prem looked towards the door Sharath stood there, a sight that chilled his blood but Mukti was happy, "Darling what took you so long? Prem and I were just wondering about you." she asked the word darling sent a flame though his heart.

"Trafic baby after I went to get some stuff. Hi Prem, all ready for the discustion?" he asked walking towards him and shakeing his hand Prem wanted to tare him limb to limb as he kissed Mukti on her cheek, then wrapped his arm around her as they sat down again. "Want to have some drinks?"

"Umm can I just have some fruit juice I had a heavy breakfast." Mukti stated, Prem smiled and ordered the drinks gin for Sharath and bear for him self. Soon they were discussing the case when Prem noticed that Mukti was very relaxed and harly worried. It was like the whole discustion was a mear formality and the project was fixed. Finally all of them got up, "Great so its finalised Prem we will signe this tommorow morning."

"Of corse Sharath – a party right after?" he offered Mukti answered, "Ofcorse." Again they shook hands first Sharath then Mukti, "See you tommorow." As soon as they left he sat down crashed, he could not take it anymore, she was with Sharath? The man who rapped her but now they were so intimate how? A burning sensation crossed his heart at the very thought…he felt he lost something big.

Krishi
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yay grr888888 partttt

CONT SOOOOOOOOOON

Saraa
mandy07 thumbnail
awesome update lookin 4ward 2 da party scenes continue soon
pm4eva thumbnail
i haven't been on for a while but i love it that you updated! nice pm+s thing you have going on 😆 anyways can't wait till you update!!!!!!!! 👏
shakthi258 thumbnail
Prem hared a voice outside, "Tum yaha kya kar raha ho?" it was Debonitha, he walked out only to see Mukti smile and Sharath stiff a laugh. Prem took the effort of her shoulders, "Mukti and Sharath are the people I had a meeting with Debonitha." Mukti watched as her face as it turned pale then hiding it to crimson in fear, "H-hi s-sorry I di-did not k-know. Prem did you?"

"Don't worry Debonitha the contact is finalized, we are going to have lodes of fun working with you right darling?" he asked Mukti, casually glancing at Prem at the same time, he was clearly burning with jealousy though he did not know it.

"Honey you know we always have fun around working." Mukit smiled Debonitha gabbed at them, darling honey? Were they partners or were they dating unable to resist she asked openly, "Umm are the two of you just business partners?"

"No ofcorse not we are friends as well." Sharath explained pretending he did not understand her 'real meaning' Prem felt someone punch the air out of him. Debonitha was nearly in tears but she did not say anything, but did look at Prem who simply looked away from the couple who stood there. A knife seamed to have cut into his body just looking at them together.

Mutki leaned against the window frame back home quietly, her eyes were unfocused and relaxed. This was bills as the cold air hit her face wanting her to close her eyes, just enjoy the golden rays of the setting sun that had set upon the land now. She had been home for the past fifteen minutes, changed into a light white cotton three forth with a blue t-shirt. Her hair was still wet from the quick shower, only lipstick and eyeliner nothing else. The dress was more than comfortable just standing there enjoying the soft cotton cling to her. A hand passed through her hair, she turned around and looked at Tushar, his face had a smile. "You look happy, what happened?"

"Bai…I was just enjoying the weather that's all…" he looked at her now crystal eyes and clear face that sparkled with an inner beauty no makeup could replace. "Its only six thirty, you are already done with office?"

"Done work for the day…no meeting…so I came back." Mukti answered.

"You know I am proud of you, what all of us put together could not do for Dad you did Mukti." Tushar said from his heart.

"Thanks bai, did you see Snaha I wanted to talk to her." She asked, Tushar nodded, "Garden…" Sure enough there she was sitting on the swing looking lost, holding a book in her hand. "Hi Snaha, any plans today evening?"

"Yes…I am going to meet some associates for office." Snaha ran a hand through her hair, "Its going to be a long night again…why did you want something?"

"No – actually yes I was wondering if you would like to come to the disco with me and Sharath?" Mukti looked at her Snaha shook her head, "I have a big presentation to make…then a party….sorry."

"All right no problem, best of luck with your meeting Snaha." She added and left but Snaha called her back, "What happened you want something?"

"How long do you have before going to the disco?" Snaha asked, Mukti looked at her watch and said at least one and a half hours. "Can you look through my presentation and help me select the dress?"

"Sure…" Mukti sits down and looks through her friends presentation, listens more like it then approves it finally she asks Snaha, "What are you going to were?"

"I don't know what should I were?" she asked Mukti took a green sari and gave it to her, "This you would look perfect in it."

Mukti is in the disco and Sharath is just ordering some drinks and dinner, "Tomato soup with cream for madam and a green soup for me red wine for the both of us. Beyond that we will order…"

"Sir…" the waiter walked away, Sharath leaned back revealing a reat part of his chest on the loosely buttoned gray shirt he wore. Mukti ran both her hands on her hair, she looked stunning in the simple black thin sleeved top that she slips of her shoulders. The neck is slides down deep giving her a very nice look, a few bracelets are around her arm another has a strange watch. "What a day, I feel pretty hungry what about you Mukti?"

"Me too…but I am worried about Abi he did not call me once today it's not like him Sharath. He always calls me at lunch…" Mukti placed a hand on her cheek with the elbow on the table. Sharath's eye's twinkiled a bit, "You are not developing any feelings for him are you?"

Mukti hit him then smiled a bit, "No…that's not it! I just hope that he did not get over worked." She leaned back and Sharath immidiatly recogonized the problem, "Too much work at office today?"

"N-no, its just meeting Prem disturbed me more than I thought it would have…" Avoiding his eyes drunk some more, but did not drain the glass. Sharath signalled for a re-fill, the waiter did give them one…haff in Mukit's case.

Krishi