Frequent Posters

jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow..
Yaar..ab raghu an antra ke suhaagraat..
Sab antu ko dar kyu rahe hai..
Raghu kya antu ko kha jaega..
Yaar..suhaagraat chat pe ho an rain bhi start ho..
Main to abhi se dreem dekh rahe hu..
I promise u..main 25 line ke cmnt de ge..

Yaar..wo song yaad aa gya
chori chori diwane jo chat pe milenge..
To paly kar ge love game..
Baad main ho ge bate bus romice rahe ga main..
On the roof in the rain..
Wow..
Komali14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nice start...
i like ur stories πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
continue asap 😊
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all ,
lovely title, I like that song alot... 
Secondly,
wonderful start.
I cannot wait for the story to proceed..
Continue soon please...
And Im sure this one is gonna rock too...
-Prerna
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ria ji thank you for giving your story such a beautiful name.
The song is stuck in my head so I'm gonna post it here
Come sing with me...

ye saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si
ye saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si
dekho na dekho na..., dekho na dekho na...
hawa kuchh haule-haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole
kyon doori hai ab darmiyaan
dekho na dekho na, dekho na dekho na

phir na hawayen hogi itani besharam
phir na dagmag- dagmag honge yeh kadam
haa... saawan yeh seedha nahi khufia bada
kuchh to baraste huye keh raha
samjho na samjho na...samjho na samjho na ..
hawa kuchh haule-haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole
kyon doori hai ab darmiyaan
dekho na dekho na..., dekho na dekho na ...
jugnu jaisee chahat dekho jale bujhe
meethi si mushkil hai koi kya kare
hmmm... hothon ki arzi aaise thukraaon na
saanson ki marzi ko jhuthlaaon na
chhoo lo na chhoo lo na ...chhoo lo na chhoo lo..

hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole
na doori hai ab darmiyaan
dekho na dekho na...

Mwaah for the beautiful masterpiece of yours!
I sang this to the special person in my life..my voice was so bad but poor thing just listened to it with a smile on his lips. The title of your story created a blissful moment between us. 😳   πŸ˜³
So thank you! πŸ˜‰
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ohh sanju jii yee kya aap nee pura gana gaa diya..πŸ˜†
but u know... for the whole week i am just banging my head to search for a suitable title of the story🀒.. but at last i found this lines suitable... must say my hard work is getting fruitπŸ˜†
stay tuned i am posting the 1st chapter just at some min..😳
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh Sazish Hain Boondon Ki

(The conspiracy of raindrops)

Chapter 1

God those heavy jewelries and lehenga!! I couldn't even move properly as I moved towards the room with ajji and falguni. God I was so tensed. My whole body was literally shaking like a epidemic patient and my BP was surely doubled along with my heartbeat. If our physiology teacher rashmi mam measured my heartbeat and BP at that moment surely she would faint at the spot.

"Madam?!! Hath kyun thand par gaye?!!"  falguni teased from my side holding my bangle clad hand. Her eyes were gleaming with mischief. I almost gulped as my breath chock. "woo kuch naii, woo bas it's  too cold outside naa." I answered her like a fool. "hmmm!! Thand lag rahi hain. To tere chahere pe pasina kyun?!" she said looking towards my forehead. "Pasina?!! Nahin too..." I said in stumbled voice and falguni giggled. "Madam chehere kaa rang utar gaya hain!! Akhein bari bari hain... nabs itne tez chal rahien hain... madam sab samajh aa raha hain..." falguni teased again. I just looked towards down with my utterly tensed and embarrassed eyes. My chicks were feeling warm.

"Bhai nahin chornewaala aaj tujhe!!.." falguni whispers in my ears and I elbow her. can't she see my condition?! She made me much more tensed. "Kya re falguni.. kyun dara rahi hain bachi koo... aaj kee din aise koi darata hain kya?!!" ajji scolded falguni. She was also accompanying us. "Ajji, aaj kee din larkion kaa tension automatically bar jata hain. Aap ne hii too kahan tha." falguni giggled. "Haan.. jab tera waqt ayega naa tab dekh loongi.." ajji said rolling her eyes. "Meri waqt ane mein abhi bahut time hain ajji. But seriously... antu yaar why are u so afraid. Hum log medical student hain yaar... hum logon koo too pata hain kii actually hota kya hain!" falguni winked and I clutched the hem of my lehenga tightly. Gosh!! She was such a... "hey antu.. are you afraid about the upcoming pain?!" my eyes widened like hell as I looked towards her naughty frown. "Falguni!!!" I said greeting my teeth. "acha acha baba... gussa mat kar... mazak tha yaar.." she said. "chup raaho..." I just said helplessly. I couldn't even shout at her like before. As if like my voice was lost.

"Falguni... pata nahin tuu angrezi mein kya zabar zabar kar rahi hain iske sath... par antara tuu isski baton pe bilkul dhyan mat dena.. aaj tere zindagi kaa sab se bara din hain... sab se khoobsurat din.. jis din kaa har larki koo intezaar raheta hain.. dar kyun rahi hain?!... kuch nahin hoga." Ajji said caressing my face lovingly. I felt relieved and smiled towards her. "Wohin too main kahe rahi hoon antara see ajji. Itna dar ne ki kya zarurat hain... Arey THIS IS YOUR FIRST NIGHT AFTER NARRIAGE!! Aur tujhe dekh ke lag raha hain ki  tu koi bali kii bakhri hain jissey main aur ajji chara nee kee liye lee jaa rahi hain." falguni's loud laugh skipped my heartbeat again.

YES, IT WAS MY VERY FIRST BRIDAL NIGHT WITH HIM!! RAGHU!!

Seemed too unbelievable right?! Yes, but it's true. We were actually married to each other and he was my husband!!

Still everything felt like a dream. It was hardly two months passed...

I visited to Kashmir after the final result out of my medicals. Momma and ishan were so happy due to my good result. As usual I topped among the batch. Soon after some months I was going to join a famous hospital for my internship. Life was smooth and without any worry for us at last. But as usual I was worried.

I had to tell momma about raghu and me about our relationship. I had to. Since two years we were committed towards each other. He waited for the whole time to finish my study as he promised. I couldn't even express that how lucky I was to have a person like him. yes, he might be different from all. But he never showed off or pretended to be someone else. He was rude sometimes and his language.. uff... god saves the poor souls of English scholars in heaven but though he was the best I could ever get!! He was like the magician who could bring smile even in my saddest mode; whenever I was worried and I was in problem he just turned everything alright for me with just a snap of his finger. He protected me like a shield from all sadness, when I was in his arms. His infinite concern always made me dumb. "Kitna karte hoo mere liye... mat karo itna." I used to say him sometimes. He just rolled his eyes looking to me and used to say, "Kyun?!" he just asked simply like always. Resting my head on his shoulder I uttered to him as usual, "Main too tumhare liye kuch nahin kar pati hoon..." He silenced me every time pressing his fingers in my lips and said, "Apun logon ke beach kya aisa koi contract huya tah kii apun tere liye kuch karega to badle mein tujhe bhi kuch karna parega? Hmm?!" he used to ask me in his deep magnetic voice which always made my soul shudder. "Par..." I couldn't finish my words ever as just after that his strong hands embraced around me taking me closer to his strong chest. His roaming lips on my hair made me shut and I couldn't do anything but to gasp slowly with his light but intense caresses. Kissing deep on my crook of neck he always whispered in my ear, "tu sach mein kuch karna chahti hain mere liye?!" I just nodded hiding my reddened face in his chest. His naughty chuckle raised my heartbeat next. His hands slid down my chicks and pressed his thumbs on my lips rubbing smoothly and it trembled like hell with his touch. I felt like shock waves generating through my nervous system. "mere koo yee chahiye misscall." His naughty demands always made me reddened more and more. I immediately tried to get away from him running but he caught mu hands tightly and wouldn't left me till I accepted my defeat. Cupping his rough stubble covered jaw line with my hands, I used to look deep inside his coal black orbs whose depth was always unpredictable for me, the intensity of his gaze when he looked towards mine with his ethereal love just blew me away always and I felt like drowning in them. slowly, I placed my lips on his forehead. both of us gasped altogether as our breath mixed with each other. The heat of his breath and closeness almost burned me and I tried to move back but he didn't let me. His hands grasped around my feature in a tight hold. I opened my eyes to meet hos piercing intense gaze to lose myself in them like always, feeling the huge pool between us. He lowered his eyes keeping not a single distance between us that I could even see my impression in his black orbs. I gasped and closed my eyes not to bear the intensity. His breath played on my face and neared my trembling lips. Gently, he picked my lips with him and as usual I submitted myself completely to his every deepening stroke, his gentle nibbles which turned into passionate hard stroke which arose my adrenalin through systems and I started to lose the power from my knees. While he entered my mouth to explore me with his sweet torture I just clung always to his neck breathlessly, helplessly losing my entire being to him.

He captured me all the way, my heart, my soul, my everything! I didn't know when I started to earn for him for eternity. Sometimes we laughed when we remember about our fights of initial days specialy in that forest. Gosh!! We were fighting like children. It was always hard to belief that how the utter bitterness turned into such depth of feeling and commitment to each other!

While I was leaving for Kashmir he as usual came to bid me adieu. I hugged him worriedly and he as usual sensed that. "kya huya hain?!" he asked cupping my face. "Raghu... woo.." I hesitated. "haan bol naa?! Chehera kyun utra huya hain tera?! Koi problem hain?!" he asked again with concern. "raghu.. main apni momma se baat karne jaa rahi hoon humare barein mein.." I breathed taking a pause. "haan too?!" he said in a bit confusion. I touched his hands and said, "Pata nahin momma maanengey yaa nahin. Aur tumhare parents se bhi too baat karna parega.. pata nahin kya hoga?!" I looked worriedly to him. he seemed relaxed and chuckled a bit. "Tujhe bina tension liye ek pal bhi raha nahin jata kya?! Kyun faltu mein yee sab soch rahi hain?! Dekh tu tension koo goli maar.. apun hain naa.. sab thik kar dega.." as usual he assured me with his relaxed voice and made me smile. "Tum yahan kya karoge raghu.. momma se baat too mujhe hii karni paregi... I hope kii woo maan jayein.." I just shied saying that. however I bid him goodbye with a smile.

Some days passed in shrinagar while I was preparing my mind to tell moma about raghu and one morning I went to kitchen to talk to her. Momma was preparing for breakfast and weeping the cookeries. I felt a bit surprised as I momma didn't used those coasty china clay sets still there is some special occasion or guests in the house. However I took a deep breath and called her. "Momma I need to talk to you and it's important!" I called momma with a bit stumbling voice. "Hmm!! I see.." she said continuing her handy and said, "Who is the boy?!!" she asked all of sudden rooting me to the spot. I just stared at her with wide eyes. "Momma!!" I just uttered. "I said who is he?!! Just answer me.." she asked straightly. "Momma well.. I met him in Mumbai... he is my friend falguni's  elder brother." I answered with stumbled voice. my feet was feeling so week. "Next..." momma asked me. I told her everything about raghu and me. She heard everything patiently. As soon as I finished my words, our calling bell rang. Momma's face brightened. "Lagta hain woo log aa gaye.." momma said and went outside. I stood at the kitchen with worried face. I didn't know what impact momma got listening to me and raghu's story. I heard momma greeting some people to come inside. Suddenly I froze at the spot while I heard some familiar voice. "Aunty, where is that antu madam!! Char din hoo gaye Kashmir ayi hain aur mujhe ek phone bhi nahin kiya.. us ski too main.." the voice roamed at my ear and I snapped back to the door. "Arey falguni tujhe kya humesha uske sath larne kaa sujhta hain...  apne maa ke sath waqt bhi nahin bitane degi kya?!" even that elderly ladies voice was also not known. I just got back my sense and rushed to leaving room. my eyes widened as I went through the middle of crowd. I saw ajji, falguni, Raghu and falguni's parents and lastly no other than but raghu!! I never felt such a shock in my whole life. as soon as falguni saw me, she rushed to me and hugged me. "you all.. here?!!.." I asked her all stunned. "surprise!!" she whispered in my ear hugging me. I saw raghu leaning to the door and looking towards me with that quite frown irresistible smirk. I just ke[pt staring to him for a while in shock.

Later I came to know everything. The all conspiracy was done by great ajji and my very own friend falguni! Raghu's parents mr and mrs naik didn't stay much in their house due to their business trips so I met them occasionally but still they were just so warm and nice. Who could say that they were one of the famous business persons of india. They were so down to earth. While some moth's ago when our final exams were progressing they were in trip and ajji talked to them about raghu and me. They immediately agreed. Falguni knew my momma's number as I called momma from her mobile once. so just before some few days when mr and mrs naik came back to india, they talked to my mom about us and they all planned to visit Kashmir and meet us. Our elders were doing such plans and we didn't know anything about that. not even raghu!! he told me afterwards that he just came to know before the day they set journey to meet us.

Was that really called destiny's plan?!

They stayed at shrinagar for two days and everything was fixed. I was also shocked seeing that how smoothly everything was settled down.

The old memory flooded as I moved towards our beautifully decorated room. when ajji and falguni placed me on the flower covered bed my senses came back. Ajji looked affectionately and carsed my face. "Khus rahena... aur uss yeda kaa bhi khayal rakhna... bahut pyar karta hain tujhse!!" she said as I smiled towards her. "Okk madam here we go.." falguni covered my face with the chunri and said, "bhai kee ane se pahele mat utarna.." she said giggling. "falguni! It's so heavy!! How can I seat like that?! I am already feeling like grounded by those heavy jewels." I said. "arey this is rasam babes, so you have to maintain that.." falguni winked. "falguni!!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "arey tub hi naa.. abhi dost nahin hain teri yee... bahini ban gayi hain.. kuch too lihaz kar.." ajji said. "bahini aur woo bhi antu... noo way..." falguni laughed. "haan haan samajh gayi main.. iss larki kaa kya karoon.. antara tu fikar maat kar... abhi hum chalte hain... ee chal..." ajji almost dragged falguni outside. "all the best!!" falguni said giving me thumbs up. As they closed the door my hart thudded loudly.

For some 5 mins I was steal breathing loudly to normalize my heartbeats. I didn't know why I was feeling tensed. I got married to the person whom I loved, then why I was felling so tensed?! It was not that I was sad. True to say I could never express my happiness the cloud nine moments when his hand touched mine during the marriage rituals, while our eyes met each other when that white cloth was between us and he winked to me secretly making me blush. He was looking deadly handsome in that red and golden sherwani that when I got his glimpse first time in the pandal I kept staring at him with wide eyes. And when his eyes fell on mine taking slow steps to me, the expression in his eyes, the intensity, just shook me from top to bottom. My heart rushed like mad just by her single gaze.

I was so lost in those old memories that didn't remember when the time flew. I didn't even know that someone had entered in my room silently and seating just at my side, admiring my thoughtful smiling face. As a hot scorching breath touched me I jerked up from my fantasy and became aware of surrounding. Before I could think further, I felt two palms on my arms. I identified his touch and a huge emotional wave moved my top to bottom shaking me, my chest rose and fell as his hand moved upward caressing my arms and stopped near my shoulder. Before I could turn back and look towards him, I felt his scorching lips touched the revealed skin of my back peeping under my deep cut blouse. That touch pushed several shock waves in me and I shook again in his hold. My eyes got closed automatically.For a prolonged moment, he kept his lips intact to my back without saying a single word. my heartbeat didn't saturated for a while even I sat there silent hugging my knees feeling his touch.

We were together at last, forever!

His right hand slid down my shoulder and caressed my skin on back. I felt goose bumps all over as his fingers caressed up my spine line and caught my blouse's thread. He kept rolling his finger on the thread but didn't open that. a deep gasp escaped my chest while he moved his lips up and place his chin on my crook of neck. The pinching sensation of his rough stubbles gave me butterflies in stomach. His hands slid down my waist dragging me closer to him. My back collided with his chest. I took a deep breath and at last opened my eyes. I twitched my neck and met raghu's gaze which was all fixed to mine. The dim blue light of the room was making his black eyes more mysterious and deep. He gauzed my expression silently with his piercing gaze and me as usual kept looking inside those black orbs with dry mouth, drowning in them, loosing every bit of mine. Raghu slid his hand behind my head and slid the veil from my head. The veil fell down on the bedsit and eye downed my coy gaze towards my lap gauzing towards my palms full with glowing brown mehendi. I heared his slight chuckle while je brushed his lips on my ear lobe causing me to breathe deeply again. "Antara.." like after ages I heard his magnetic deep voice. "Hmmm..." I just buzzed still lowering my gaze. "Waisey tu naa ekdum woo... jewelry ki dukan mein woo joo putla hoti hain naa gahene see Dhaka huya... ekdum uske jaisa lag raha hain." his naughty voice caused me to snap back to him with wide eyes. I find him throwing mischievous glances to mine with that innocent childish grin. I smiled gently and said, "Tum nahin sudhroge.." I just said. "Arey galat kya kahan apun nee... apun too dekh kee soch raha tha kii tu chal kaise rahi hain?!!" he teased again. "Tum kya jano mujhpe kya guzar rahi hain..." I pouted a bit looking at my bangles, heavy neck piece, jhumka's, mang tika etc etc. He was right; I really looked like a mannequin of jewelry shop. "Utar doon?!.." he asked leaning more to my face. There was something fishy in his voice which I couldn't understand. "Nahin thik hain... main hii utar leti hoon... Mujhe change bhi karna parega... main iss heavy dress mein poori raat nahin rahe sakti.." I said while trying to let out one of my necklace but it got stuck with my other neck pieces. Oh god!! "Arey dhet, dekha atak gaya... kahan naa apun utar deta hain..." he proposed again. "nahin main..." but he couldn't let me finish my words and took the hook of necklace in his hand. In that process his fingers again touched my bare skin of neck and I was mumbed again. My eyes widened and my hands automatically fell down on my lap powerlessly. "Arey yee too teri dori se atak gayi hain... ruk.." I heard his voice and gulped anticipating what was coming. At the next moment I felt his teeth touching my dori and unstuck the necklace hook from it. His lips brushed gently on my skin. My throat dried again when the loose necklace fell on my lap sliding down my feature. He didn't remove his lips from my back. I sensed that my blouse's thread was already open and I could feel his breath on my skin. He moved up and just like before opened the thread of my huge neckpiece using his teeth. Sensation shot through jerking my nerves as I crossed my hands tightly around my chest to control my pounding heart. He again placed a kiss on my back and my lip trembled. I felt his kisses were turning wet. His hands slid down my waist and pulled out the waistband. His fingers touched the skin of my belly sliding down my chunri giving me butterflies. I was gasping hard and as usual my heartbeat responded to his every intensified touch loudly throbbing on my cage. While his lips moved up kissing along my throat I gasped louder and deeper. He reached my ear lobe and nibbled there letting out the jhumka. I hissed in feeling. Snuggling and kissing through my nape, he moved to my other earlobes and let out the jhumka using his teeth. He didn't stopped and snuggled through the crook of my neck smelling my perfume; sometimes placing wet kisses on me. I felt the heat increasing between us. My lips trembled with every frantic heartbeat and upcoming breath. Continuing his kissing bliss he caught around my wrist one at a time and let out all the bangles. I didn't have any ornaments left in me rather than the mangalsutra and the anklets on my feet. He turned me around and cupped my face. My eyes were still closed. I felt him placing his forehead on mine. I opened my eyes and met his face just inches apart from mine. His eyes were pleasant and as well as deep. I smiled and touched his chicks caressing them. His eyes scanned from my top to bottom and I was sure that without those heavy jewelry pieces, some of my body parts were dangerously revealed to him and the fine net transparent veil couldn't help much. As if like he touched my raveled throat and neck, my fluttering chest and each and every body parts of mine with just his gaze, his gaze penetrated through my mortal form and touched my soul. I lowered my eyes again. He took my hands in his palm and shank his head on my joined palm smelling the mehendi, kissing them. I kept staring on him gasping and smiling with merriment and satisfaction. His every touch depicted his purest feeling for me. His touch didn't felt like seduction, but the deep pure love.

He looked up to me and smiled. "udhar dekh.. uss almari mein." He pointed tpwards the cupboard at the room's corner. My eyes moved to it. "Uske pass jaa aur ussey khol... aur usmein joo bhi hain ussey pahen kar ajja..." his gentle voice ordered me. "Kya hain usmein?!" I asked curiously. "khud hii dekh lee." That smirk played in his lips. I smiled back and moved towards the cupboard holding my heavy lehenga. I slowly opened the closet and was aww stuck for a while. I looked back to raghu seating at the bed titling his head towards my. His eyes were gleaming expectantly.   

ps: don't know actually what crap just came out from my mind.. ... kya likhne jati hoon aur kya hoo jata hain.,.😭... ready for ur juta chapal as usual

Edited by ifians - 9 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
First of all the banner! I'm lost in the banner
For four to five minutes I just stared at the banner ..it is beautiful!
Coming to the update... Ria!Ria!Ria!!!! You left me speechless!
You have no idea what your hot update did to me 😳
As i read i was covered with goosebumps and I felt a knot in my belly   πŸ˜³
I enjoyed their blissful moment with my hormones creating havoc in my system 😳
Kiya likha yaar..it was blissful!
Heart racing hot update 😳
The touch..so sensational 😳 mera halat kharaab horaha thaa..sachi me I won't lie
The touch reminded me of someone that wrote to me..
"Afterward you laid nestled against me, your hair tickling my face. I stroke you lightly, memorizing your body. I want you to melt into me, like butter on toast. I want to absorb you and walk around for the rest of my days with you encased in my skin." 😳 ❀️
This update reminded me his mischievous love notes to me 😳
Once again it was flawlessly written ..super cute..mesmerizing..
Well done ria ji ⭐️ πŸ‘
Desperately waiting for next update..wanna see Antara in her nighty and Raghu's reaction πŸ˜‰
And the rest you know ❀️ 😳
Mast wala I love you for this update ❀️ Edited by sanjinimala - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
omg that was such a hot sensual passionate update dear 
ankusanu thumbnail
Read d update ...as d precap ws quite 
Interesting one πŸ˜‰...rantara got married β€οΈ
Raghu fixed everything...saasu ma se baat 
Bh kr li shaadi ki..poor antara got d shock
Of life seeing raghu n his family at her house πŸ˜›
Cuming to SR...falguni is too naughty...
Antara is so nervous n her BP s shooting πŸ˜”
Bt raghu to raghu hai...started his naughtiness
M really excited to see d dress raghu has kept
Fr antara...πŸ˜‰ Mst b sum thing special 😳..
Grt update ...i loved it...beautifully written by u ria..
Waiting to see what happens nxt...
Grt work dear 

Nichuss thumbnail
i loved the way raghu family came to ask antu's hand... the way he was leaning to door n giving smirk...

awww

superb one