sparkling_gems thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BornAries

One of the Yoyo's Chamchas🤣

Thanks
CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i just don't know what cv s are trying to show us?...after watching the precap i understand that randhir will not say anything in front of samir... because his dialogue to sanyukta ''ap bolengi ya mai batayu'' like something...that means he will not reveal his own identity in front of samir as of now most probably...
but cv s i want to say that if u think making him wear the bangles u insult him, u degrade his character then it's not...it's not the degradation or insult of randhir's character; it will actually defame & degrade sanyukta's character more...because she is the one who kept this disgusting challenge before him... & if this happens then we will feel for randhir only...
if this is really param's prank then i have nothing to say about this...
but one thing i'm sure that samir's chapter won't be ended this soon...
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆 I have jst one thing to say trust Param bt i dont trust CVs!😆
May b dono dream sequence hongey! 🤣
sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

Now I hope this is indeed a prank 😆...horror show dekhne ka koi irada hai nahi mera 😲

lol lol lol🤣
I think it is a prank though I don't think so we can get relief from sameer this soon...🤔
but I really hope RD challenge jeet jaye...I can't see him in bangles...it's humilating & if sanyu will make him wear bangles I will definitely start hating her character