•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends...
In today episode we know that Jyoti know about seperation in the house and asked question to everyone... But this one thing is click in my mind and I see the how much difference in the thinking of Varad and Jyoti... Both love Ashlok very much and always try to solve their problem... But their thinking is different... I will tell u..
  • First difference is that when seperation happened Varad said that he will support aasths but Jyoti in today episode know about seperation she did not take any one side but bring neutral and impartial 
  • Second difference Varad is never ever try understand Sojsl insecurity but always blame her and being with Mansi he always show Sojal fault but Jyoti understand the Abhay fully and his evil mind but never talk about with Sid on Abhay
  • Third reason he having affair with Mansi becoz he find that Sojal I'd not for his match and he found Mansi thinking liberal and now he irritated with Mansi becoz she become demanding and her thinking is change but Jyoti fall for Sid becoz of his caring nature and good heart
So these difference I found between Varad and Jyoti... 
If u find more plz share...
Do like and comment
Mission Pink...😊