Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

priyabanu

Goldie

priyabanu

Posted: 13 September 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Why none is accepting me here?
I m also a Monaya fan like u guys So v r all will be friends na.. But no one is responding me... Y???
I asked this to few friends here but didnt get a reply. A fan is a fan right?? I m a silent fan of Monaya frm IPK days.. Now oly open up and talked..

Actually, I m a fan of Monaya... I actually love Mohit one and only due to his subtleness and sanaya due to her talkative behaviour. Though I dint watch MJHT properly.. Watched a lot of off segments and love them a lot...Big smileGood pair.. I was very happy when Mohit entered twitter since I fell monaya as one and us.. So I thought I ll see him happy always by his daily tweets but after his exit from QH, He is not using that account.. So I really wish that he use it again coz his one tweet per day means a lot to us na???.. So Is there any possibility or any way of making him use his account again... can we ask any reporter to ask him to reuse TT. Since Sanny's b'day is coming I really want to ask him to come to TT.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepshikha23appussTinkerbelle88snowwhite28suparnasahaMSJoseph_A.Chashmish.Barbievishi20charmee_sammy..Daffodil..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why none is accepting me here?" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 13 September 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hey check my answer dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyabanu

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 13 September 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
welcome to MJHT forum dear...
.. I dont think ur not accepted..ur most welcome here...
n Mohit has created twitter id for professional purpose.. He may b active wen he makes come back,.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyabanu.Chashmish.

Tinkerbelle88

Goldie

Tinkerbelle88

Posted: 13 September 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Welcome! What's your name? I don't think there is such a thing actually the forum isn't that active like it used to be so the replies take time. Otherwise we wholeheartedly accept and welcome ppl willing to be a part of it and hope you have a good time here. And to answer Ur question well if u know Mohit then u should know he isn't very social and outgoing type so not expecting him to tweet or anything but yes we made sure that our msg does reach him regarding his twitter ID let's see how he responds to it. But he did favorited my tweet ahem ahem!

priyabanu

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 13 September 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Gosh Priya ! You are over reacting now. LOL I replied you. This Forum is not very active that's why you didn't get instant reply but, Its nothing like that,members are ignoring you. Smile By the way,Welcome in MJHT Forum ('Official' greet LOL

Edited by Joseph_A - 13 September 2014 at 10:01am

priyabanu

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 13 September 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
welcome here dear.yes,u r welcome her.and about mohit in twitter or any social networking site.i feel like we cant force them yaar.if they feel like active they will do.we just wish them good luck for all their work.

priyabanu

priyabanu

Goldie

priyabanu

Posted: 13 September 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Gosh Priya ! You are over reacting now. LOL I replied you. This Forum is not very active that's why you didn't get instant reply but, Its nothing like that,members are ignoring you. Smile By the way,Welcome in MJHT Forum ('Official' greet LOL
Sorry.. LOL
But Not used to it na.. Thats y.. Now I understood.. Big smile

priyabanu

Goldie

priyabanu

Posted: 13 September 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Hey check my answer dear.

S got it..Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top