Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Shimla532

Wow. Beautiful os. From where you get so many ideas. You write well. I dont know what to say. Its beautiful. Continue soon. Pm pls :)

aww...thnks a lot yrrr...
will pm u next tym..pkka
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Originally posted by: rnarayan

Lovely, interesting concept

thnks dear..
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Originally posted by: rnarayan

Lovely, interesting concept

thnks dear
ankita_sidana thumbnail
hello all...i knw m rlly late
srry 4 d delay..but completed it now..was rlly bsy...writing some more stuff and reading some...thnks 4 liking the previous part here is the next update

part 2

Raman's condition was no less pathetic. Sitting ih his cabin, his laptop in front, he couldn't concentrate a bit on his work. His mind lost in some other world only. He couldn't help but wonder the situation life has put him in all over once again. This woman Ishita..he murmered as his mind went back to 6 months ago when he made the life changing decision of his life - shifting to Delhi.

He met her for the first tym and found her the one with whom his thoughts can never match. Never in his life had he imagined that the girl whose face he didnt even consider necessary to look at after listening to her thoughts will one day be the one whose face I see every moment. Their relationship started with hatred and fights..that too because of misunderstanding. Now that he knows her very well, he is pretty sure that in all this drama of ruhi going to shagun, amma appa jail going, calling her gold digger..all these were as annoying for her as were for him.

At that pt. of life they both were at the stage when they didnt have courage enough to fight even. They were lost in this hustle bustle of life. And their families were after them for marriage.

Was it really destiny's plan to make them meet and get married even after so much hatred they had for each other. If it really was then why so late. Isnt it God's cruelty. If He had already decided that we will complete each other then why send someone else in their lives.

Starting days of his marriage - he still laughs at his foolishness thinking about it. They had so negative feelings about each other. Though today they call each other lovingly, but their names Jhansi ki Rani and Ravan Kumar were actually result of their heartfelt thoughts for each other. He laughed at himself for it.

Then they realised the true nature of each other. Situations told them that the other was not as bad as one thought about it. He still smiles at those days..begining of their friendship. How they used to help each other for everything. From taking out his clothes in the morning, to going together for clinic and office, meeting for lunch, to finally her waiting for him for dinner. Their fights for anything and everything, discussing family problems, nok jhok over ruhis petty issues all made their day. There was a strong feeling to go to home...knwng someone is there to wait. A blessing to go with a partener in parties who is beautiful not only outside but inside also. He remembered his friends always praising his wife for her pretty looks and sweet talks. They were in comfort zone..could say anything to each other. Comment on each other...and even laugh at each other.

But now, situation is no longer same. Not for Raman atleast. He still the curses the day it all started. Oh God why her hand had to break. And was he a fool to say her I luv u just to distract her. Ok..it happened. No worries he had said it earlier also. But what happened the following day left him speechless. He saw her when mammiji was helping her wear a saree. That was the day he still curses his fate to give him. For the first tym he realised that woman who he had grown up a realationship of frnd was his wife..and that too..He shook his head as his thoughts again went to what all happened afterwards.

That day he woke up to see her sewing the hook of her blouse. And he couldn't stop himself from staring her. Infact he was this much effected, to cover for it he brought a bathrobe for her. But wat use?he himself had to tuck her saree later that day in the party. And then that day, why water had to stop. He had to stand there with her and see her without doing anything. When he slept with her, how badly he wanted to hug her. And now this woman came up wearing that bathrobe this morning.

How happy he was that finally he is no more a stranger or enemy to his wife. They understand each other and are always there for each other. But why the hell are now they..they in phase of sexual tension.

"Her body, her feautures, her curves everything drives me crazy everyday. Sometimes when she lectures so much, i feel like shutting her with my lips. When she tucks her saree and kneeds the dough, i feel like encircling my hands around her waist and kiss her senselessly. When she comes out after bath, her fresh scent tempts me to ram her into the wall and never let her go." he accepted to himself.

But wat can I do yrr. I cant even tell her that I love her. What if she doesnt feel the same. She never shows it. How can I knw if she loves me or not.

He shut his laptop and got up from his chair, moving around in his cabin. Think something Raman...think or this madrasan will kill you one day with her thoughts only.

There must be some way to find out her feelings. He made many plans and flopped them in his mind.

You need to be fresh to think Raman. Lets get home. Will take a bath and think about it. This madrasans haal e dil will surely come forward in some time.

After all which hubby can stand sexual tension when such a beautiful wife is waiting at home. Thinking so he picked up his coat, packed his belongings and went to his car to drive back home.

Next part will be Ishra conversation and confession. It will be last part and I will try to update as soon as possible.

Till then pls tell me how you find this one. Feedback will be aporeciated. Thnks alot.

Pms will be done tomorrow for it.
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
happy wid raman's realization...good to see him thnkn abt his wife...fablously written...
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww..poor Raman..kitna kuch karna chahta hai😆 lekin Ishu pyar hi nahi dikhati hai..Nice update dear..Looking fwd to next part😃
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely loved how Raman was reflecting on his marriage and his inner feelings can't wait for the next part as what he will plan to find out about Ishita's feelings.
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww!! Awesummm update. Raman's thought process was explained perfectly!

Wanna read the next part! Do continueee soonnn!!
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Originally posted by: shavi2311

happy wid raman's realization...good to see him thnkn abt his wife...fablously written...

thnks shavi...yeahh...he also needs to know about his feelings
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Originally posted by: simples28

Awww..poor Raman..kitna kuch karna chahta hai😆lekin Ishu pyar hi nahi dikhati hai..Nice update dear..Looking fwd to next part😃

haha...rkb hormonal locha..thnks dear..
will try to update asap..