RUquaiyya might be thinking to kill first baby of jodha

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys after seeing todays episode i feel Ruqu is thinking to finish the first baby and take care of second baby and claim her status of MUZ
this is her plan to become MUZ

ruqu will kill first waris i feel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

Guys after seeing todays episode i feel Ruqu is thinking to finish the first baby and take care of second baby and claim her status of MUZ

sb asa kyu bol rhe h ...
Y predcting ds 😭
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Yahh ! From today's epi even I too felt so . The way she made sure that Jodha can't claim the baby back & only Ruku herself will have legal right on it , she just made sure if this baby inherits the throne , it'll be only her who will get MUZ title . Now her only task is to make sure this baby becomes the heir . & in order to do so , I too feel she's planning to kill Jodha's first baby . How low one can stoop in greed of audha 🥱 her being jealous of Jodha was somehow justified , creating problems for Jodha somehow understandable...but murdering an innocent newborn baby ?? 🤢 It was unfortunate for Akbar & HK in real , but thanks to this serial version of Rukaiya I'm feeling glad BOTH THE BABY DIED
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
yes that is highly probable
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
she can stoop to any level
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, she will try to kill jodhas first born but her orders will create so e misunderstanding and her / jodhas second son will also die.  Hence the death of the twins.
katana thumbnail
Acc. History twins die of disease .  But in the form NR Ek show anything.
  But the spoilers which said MA kill the twins & commit suicide r all false just to misguide us.  
I think Ruks child first die, so in future , Ruks will never get any responsibility of Jalal 's kids.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Obviously this is her plan... She may try to kill jodha child... Then her child wil b nxt heir and she wil b MUZ.. smoking of hukka made holes in her peanut sized brain so she came with this worst plan... I'm happy with wat Maham did to ruk.. Let ruk true colors be knwn to world and how low can she stoop to get Audha...
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

I also think the same.
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have read somewhere that something was happened that jalal stop talking to ruk. I have heart that only MUZ will stay with akbar. I don't know something might happen. Even I have heart zthat Salima begum will have a seprate place to stay. Even when salim gets married, he got some diferent place to stay with his begums.

In many stories of akbar, it has mention of only MUZ. I have heart somewhere, salima begum came by sitting on her elephant to meet salim and support him. But she was not come from agra. Can anybody clear my doubtss.?