Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I love Sahil that is the only reason im keeping up with the show. Seher is a comic relief and a breath of fresh air but I dont really like her character so far. Like everytime she thanks bappa when she finds someone she can rob thats so unsettling to watch. Sorry but I can't like the character seher as long as she is a theif it just seems so wrong. And they make such a joke out of it and seher is so exicted by her job. I don't know how well the sisters relationship will be and how sehers relationship wtih dilshad will be cause I'm sure they would be dissapointed and seher wont care. Seher is just funny right now at times but I really dont get why people like her soo much from what was shown. Shes shown as a theif so much like people are finding that appealing just cause shes more in your face similar to zoya... And rehan with seher is not interesting and no chemistry. I dont mind if they get together but they really shouldnt be focusing on them right now. Is their track even leading anywhere I'd rather have a meaningful sahil scene then a long sehan scene where shes trying to steal. They can have breif scenes but its not playing out that way. I know sehers character is still developing and I hope they justify her later on.
sahil333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

WORD. To EVERYTHING you said. I have always maintained that Seher is nothing like Zoya. Yes her mannerisms and habits may be the same but as a character she is so different! People here like to glorify Seher on the superficial basis that she is like Zoya. Maybe yes on the surface. But we need to delve further into her character to arrive at that conclusion and so far we haven't got a proper introduction into her character to reach that conclusion.

Sanam and Seher are a reflection of their parents. Sanam being the more quiet and dignified one doesn't make her any more or less similar to Zoya.

Frankly people need to move past the concept of bubbly and OTT girl. It's a bit overdone now. Though there is no accounting for personal choice, but generally speaking audience still prefer that sorta character over strong and dignified Sanam. I personally think Sanam is a welcome change from the same old and I also like how Seher brings some comic relief though some of her antics and hysterics make me cringe like how she always thanks Bappa for being able to loot someone, especially street vendors and that dhaba owner. Made me quite annoyed.

All her antics are def glorified on the forum though including these cringeworthy ones and that's what really irks me.

Just saw how someone here said how we are jealous of SeHaan. Made me ROFL. How typical and can I just say I was missing such inane posts. LOL. Jealous of fictional characters? Give me a break! Seriously.

Also saw Sanam being called a doormat! Please elaborate on this part and explain to me how exactly Sanam is a doormat! In fact, she is anything BUT a doormat. Puhleez! Don't lose all your objectivity over some fictional couple...I have never seen any doormats giving right back ALL the time and also physically manhandling the "manhandler" according to you.

Why being so judgmental for Aahil's past? That's what he was like BEFORE he met Sanam, now he is anything but. Oh why am I even bothering explaining to someone with no objectivity at all...

About AsYa being compared to SeHaan. Bang on! Thank you so much for bringing this point out. Especially how Asad is being compared to spineless Rehaan! Like seriously? Asad would be turning in his grave...

I don't like SeHaan for the same exact reasons as you. The twins concept. Very icky and disturbing. At least for me. Not because Rehaan is Billi's kitten because kids shouldn't be punished for their parents misdeeds according to me...

Totally agree about the lack of chemistry too. I also think they look like siblings and have zilch chemistry. Said this even before SeHaan were paired and ever since Rehaan fell for Sanam.

AsYa were epic in their own way and comparison to SeHaan is insulting AsYa.

Thank you for this post, Eve.

There's nothing more to say. You've said it all girl πŸ˜†. Give me a HIGH-5 πŸ˜‰

@ Eve πŸ‘
And why on earth are people commenting when they don't even watch the show Wacko πŸ˜‘ . The Casanova thing is in the past and clearly they don't know the story, so...🀣
Meynika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I find these kind of topics really hilarious! 🀣

It's so funny to read how some members tell other members what to like or not like and WHY LMAO!! 🀣 πŸ˜†
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whether it was Zoya, or the current Sanam and Seher...SJ has done an amazing job of portraying each one.
Yes Sanam is more like Asad..which is natural as she was raised by Dilshad.  But as for Zoya's spunk genes...both sisters have it.  Remember how Sanam set Aahil's car on fire. πŸ˜†  

I for one am not going to bother comparing jodis because I am enjoying the tracks of each sister...Sanam, Seher, and Haya. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Meynika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Whether it was Zoya, or the current Sanam and Seher...SJ has done an amazing job of portraying each one.

Yes Sanam is more like Asad..which is natural as she was raised by Dilshad.  But as for Zoya's spunk genes...both sisters have it.  Remember how Sanam set Aahil's car on fire. πŸ˜†  

I for one am not going to bother comparing jodis because I am enjoying the tracks of each sister...Sanam, Seher, and Haya. πŸ‘πŸΌ

BANG ON! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I find the hostility on this forum amusing ! I have loved AsYa then SaHil and now SeHaan ,I wish everyone here would just enjoy the show without trying to shove each others opinion down people's throat .Ok !So you don't like Sehar or sehaan that's fine but why not let people who enjoy them have space on this forum without all the hostility and general bad attitude!!! And its ironic that some of the SaHil fans here faced the same attitude here initially from disappointed AsYa fans and they had asked them to just enjoy the story and give SaHil a chance ! Its like a cycle that never ends ,its just a show for god sakes one of these days it will end and we will move on to the next show and next couple why not let everyone enjoy the show till then !!!
P.S- But with all this seher and sehan topics and the increased activity on this forum we just might be No 1 next week !πŸ˜†
Edited by sam. - 9 years ago