Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Another SaHil-less episode clearly KV also went to Jordon ! i swear the degree with which this show neglects the lead is unbelievable !!! It definitely surprises me how KV puts up with all this !!!

Okay so i noticed that Aahil was holding a bunch of gifts in his hands when he walked back inside (aww he went shopping for Sanam ☺️)

The precap was the highlight of todays episode (and ofcourse Aahil dressed in black)

As for Sehaan, well it continues to be forced down our throats. I'm starting to hate this ship with a passion now 😡🤢 

This obsession of CVs with Billi is just nasty 🤬 like bloody hell Aahil went 2 episodes without much of a dialogue and Tanu is talking left and right 😡 and CVs make it a point to show, what shes thinking, who shes talking to, her lurking around, whether her hyness is mad or sad, or if shez been fed, hek whats left !??🤬

What ever i had to vent !

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jayne

<font color="#0000CC" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">To me, this is a twist...
Everyone was speculating that S would get to know about Tunveer's dual-face first.
Viewers were wondering how S would break it to ARI and whether he would even believe her...and if not, would he, in a fit of pique, throw her out or divroce her, etc., or at least a separation track.

By having him see Tunveer's real face first, this has changed the game.
That means the melodrama of trying to convince him does not exist.
Great.😊

That means more mad, sad, and broken ARI and more consoling and loving by S.😃

I wonder, though, does it also mean a swift wrap-up of the show by the end of next month?
R and Seh falling in love by next week.
Dilshaad already in the house.
ARI knows.

The only secret is for S and Seh to know about their parents' killer.

Jayne
</font>

I didn't understand the last scene. Did he actually see Tanveers REAL face before anyone else or not? Monday we might see that Saahil didn't actually hear anything. He just heard his mom talking about property and ending of his marriage and tore those papers. Anyway he is not ready to let go of Sanam ever.
Precap was dreamy. I am completely sold to Aahil. Never ever I thought I would love a character soo much. I love Saahil to the core but Aahil I am sold to. He is soo vulnerable yet soo strong. Soo childlike yet soo macho. Unique character and KV is just flawless as Aahil.
Tanveer ruined many peoples lives in order to gain safe and prosperous haven for herself and her progeny. Aahils entire childhood was a farce and even now he is horrified about his past. He can't sleep properly , his mom whom he loves soo much is infact a big fake woman. She created a fake world around Aahil to gain his property and name. The day she gets it she is ready to throw him out . What an evil woman she is. I feel for Aahil.
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flora212

Chfhjkgvffhj😲OMG He tore the papers😲He..He REALLY DID🤣but I have doubt did he really hear tanu conversation with her kitten?😕Maybe he did otherwise why he will tear the papers...I mean he is maa ka ladla na😆well may be he didn't hear! But I can't wait for Monday😉

i think he didn't heard anything 😆 May be he suddenly realised he can't live without sanam so he tore the paper 😉
Remember he said joh chiz dekh ke mujhe sabse zyada dar lagta hai baar baar samne aa jati hai❤️
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I watched the last part many times & not sure whether Ahil really heard Billi's whole convo & figured her out.

All i can say is Ahil is fond of shopping & that's the first thing he does in the morning.

Originally posted by: -Hurya-

Yeah Awesome scene that was⭐️..Finally he tore the papers🥳

n My babies in the Precap❤️...Surbhi looked Gorgeous in green❤️

Lovely post Sis<33

Thankyou so much 🤗🤗
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

i think he didn't heard anything 😆 May be he suddenly realised he can't live without sanam so he tore the paper 😉
Remember he said joh chiz dekh ke mujhe sabse zyada dar lagta hai baar baar samne aa jati hai❤️

ok wait is divorce papers also there? 😲 I mean along with property papers he must have seen divorce papers too that's why torn it up. He realised he will have family in future why give property to billi who will pass away soon🤣

Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

Another SaHil-less episode clearly KV also went to Jordon ! i swear the degree with which this show neglects the lead is unbelievable !!! It definitely surprises me how KV puts up with all this !!!

Okay so i noticed that Aahil was holding a bunch of gifts in his hands when he walked back inside (aww he went shopping for Sanam ☺️)

The precap was the highlight of todays episode(and ofcourse Aahil dressed in black)

As for Sehaan, well it continues to be forced down our throats. I'm starting to hate this ship with a passion now😡🤢

This obsession of CVs with Billi is just nasty🤬like bloody hell Aahil went 2 episodes without much of a dialogue and Tanu is talking left and right😡and CVs make it a point to show, what shes thinking, who shes talking to, her lurking around, whether her hyness is mad or sad, or if shez been fed, hek whats left !??🤬

What ever i had to vent !

As for Sehaan, well it continues to be forced down our throats. I'm starting to hate this ship with a passion now
bold same feelings .
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ok wait is divorce papers also there? 😲 I mean along with property papers he must have seen divorce papers too that's why torn it up. He realised he will have family in future why give property to billi who will pass away soon🤣

She doesnt even have a single grey hair strand  so im guessing someone needs to kill her 😈

As much as i want her to die a slow and painful death😈 i want her gone FAST so i hope someone either tosses her off a bridge or a kind driver runs her over 😳🤣
Edited by ..Sakura.. - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

She doesnt even have a single grey hair strand  so im guessing someone needs to kill her 😈

As much as i want her to die a slow and painful death😈 i want her gone FAST so i hope someone either tosses her off a bridge or a kind driver runs her over 😳🤣

its all due to coloring😆 tanveer must be of zoya if she was alive now. Yeah that's what I am saying her death is confirmed in QH2 so ahil is taking precautions😆
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

ok wait is divorce papers also there?😲I mean along with property papers he must have seen divorce papers too that's why torn it up. He realised he will have family in future why give property to billi who will pass away soon🤣

He knows as soon as the transfer happenes Sanam and his marriage will be over and hence the reaction.
Anyway he is brought up by Billi herself so I am glad that he is not typical mom worshipping hero. He tore those papers even though he knew that his mom was eagerly waiting for them. As I said before he is unique and I enjoy his scenes all the time be it solo or with SanamEdited by trina2010 - 9 years ago