what's wrong with astha...I.e cvs?!?!

Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
On one hand astha feeling restless bcos. Jo  might come to know about division of house...
On other hands she invites mansi😕 ..is astha feeling that much secured n happy...to invite 'guests' n celebrate...

Actually what's wrong with cvs huh?y they're jumping from one track to another...
P.s...varad was in his heights of selfishness...telling mansi..that she's not loving him..and not understanding his awkwardness🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was the first time,i was not at all angry of Sojal 's behaviour for Mansi,instead i was damn furious on Astha today😡
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_avi

On one hand astha feeling restless bcos. Jo  might come to know about division of house...

On other hands she invites mansi😕 ..is astha feeling that much secured n happy...to invite 'guests' n celebrate...

Actually what's wrong with cvs huh?y they're jumping from one track to another...
P.s...varad was in his heights of selfishness...telling mansi..that she's not loving him..and not understanding his awkwardness🥱

Astha is trying to AM bahu and also fight for
the right Bahu😆😆😆😆😆..
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Astha has to learn her lesson...her marriage is not on track and she is inviting people for ganapati...
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan

Astha has to learn her lesson...her marriage is not on track and she is inviting people for ganapati...

Arrey, that may be the reason why Mansi will be in touch with Aastha in future and help Aastha in getting back with Shlok(mangalsutra hint)
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This track is a mess. I don't even understand why Astha hasn't left the Agnihotri mansion after being insulted left and right.
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to confusions galore...But agree...astha still naive and confused ...andfelt  sojal was right  ...but mansi could help astha with business maybe in future . .
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: srilotus

this was the first time,i was not at all angry of Sojal 's behaviour for Mansi,instead i was damn furious on Astha today😡

me too
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dogan

agree
multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree
I can't understand what can one prove by being clingy
May be this is the most tragedy Bahu of Indian telly and bolly
Who suffers due to the terrible patidev who inflicts so much sorrows on her
Why because she don't want to have a sting operation to uncover baba but would continue putting allegations without proof so that patidev would say harsh words and then to show the world that she is the best patni and not to forget Anjali competing for best patni would keep fasts even if they have separated from patidev broken the relation would keep fast and demand that patidev brake fasts if not would go to any lengths I don't understand what is the purpose
Anjali is still hanging on to her mangalsutra and on top of that her daughter reties the mangalsutra
If baba is like abhay wouldn't she want ayi to leave baba what's up with this fast tragedy and mangalsutra tragedy
Pathetic
These two aasli don't want to leave don't want to work but would want to manipulate the men hence the office session for a day
Pathetic