Why this forum is becoming so dull and boring

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey all my forum friends please be active on this forum it is becoming so dull and boring please increase some activities here it's a appeal ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shivani: many members have left IF and those who are still here are less active than before. I think this forum will become more dull after Sha's entry in O' Gurariya as members will switch to that forum. Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: laila1994

Shivani: many members have left IF and those who are still here are less active than before. I think this forum will become more dull after Sha's entry in O' Gurariya as members will switch to that forum.

It's not fair na 
You cannot forget Arjun and others so easily it's bad 
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
We haven't forgotten Arjun.. As the schools n colleges have started n now exams r approaching so less activity.. 
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i am not coming becouse mere tabiyt karab hai
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
how can we forget this show...
its just exam time!!!thats why less active...after that inshaallah back sooonnn!!!!
misss uuu...
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Its Right Shivi.. No One has forgotten Arjun.. How can we forget him? And The Show? Its just that Schools And Colleges have opened up and members are busy! Me too..😊 But we still visit the forum.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Guys please be active more after you exams 
We'll understand it's tough to manage with schools 
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I agree that this forum is becoming a little bit thanda and boring since not much people are active on it! 
aND I am guilty as well since i am one of those people..but school has started for me and it's 10th grade...so I am busy...literally the whole day. And trust I miss this forum so much! even I want us to be active like we used to be before this show ended. And I'll try my best to be as active as possible! 

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Live-life

I agree that this forum is becoming a little bit thanda and boring since not much people are active on it! 

aND I am guilty as well since i am one of those people..but school has started for me and it's 10th grade...so I am busy...literally the whole day. And trust I miss this forum so much! even I want us to be active like we used to be before this show ended. And I'll try my best to be as active as possible! 

Yup the study is important