Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I am unable to connect with anandi's social work. This social work lacks the fun element which will entertain as well as educate.

The DS current track is entertaining and also giving a good message. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Why to make anandi's social work tracks so dreary and boring especially bhaili work?

Suhasini's and beggar tracks were somewhat good compared to bhaili tracks.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Sometimes even DB's negativity had shades of fun element when she decided to be so minus negativity.

TV serials need to balance some entertainment along with drama to capture the viewers' attention.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That is simply because there are more people who want to see her solving family problems arather than doing anything worth while outside home and because of all this Bhaili gets pushed backwards and brought out only to show how Anandi is trying to balance that with family😛

Suhasini track was good but how many actualy watched Suhasini track? BV got ver low TRPs for that.So who is to be blamed for that?

Since people want only to see family drama for Anandi that's what they create for her.

As for Dsa trying to get educated and working for school and the village they have shown all through Anandi and they are recycling all those tracks in a different way

DB is not really a waste - They put two old ladies  both of whom feel aa bit lost now that the children have their own lives and don't need them any more n front of the viewers and showing the differences between the two.One is busy re- inventing her life the other is busy trying to gain attention from the family and being destructive in that process.

Both old ladies have different lessons to teach.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
As for Ds trying to get educated and working for school and the village they have shown all through Anandi and they are recycling all those tracks in a different way. It is recycling with a difference and more heartwarming and amusing.

Anandi's social acts were and are always abrupt and there is no continuity. For me, I never connected with her battles with social causes recently.

The way she batted for Asha, Phooli is missing now. That passion was there when she tried to support Sanchi during that rape episode.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

As for Ds trying to get educated and working for school and the village they have shown all through Anandi and they are recycling all those tracks in a different way. It is recycling with a difference and more heartwarming and amusing.

Anandi's social acts were and are always abrupt and there is no continuity. For me, I never connected with her battles with social causes recently.

The way she batted for Asha, Phooli is missing now. That passion was there when she tried to support Sanchi during that rape episode.

Well Asha Phooli Sanchi they are all very closely linked to her life so it is not really social service there.
They mean something to her personally and that's why the passion was there.

They could have made Sanchi's battle a bigger battle I by making a plat form for Anandi n fighting against rape but CVs were only interested in making Sanchi a heroine and Vivek Kabra a hero

Same thing they could have made her fight for Pramila's girls or helping them in integrating into society but did not do that
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Well Asha Phooli Sanchi they are all very closely linked to her life so it is not really social service there.
They mean something to her personally and that's why the passion was there.

They could have made Sanchi's battle a bigger battle I by making a plat form for Anandi n fighting against rape but CVs were only interested in making Sanchi a heroine and Vivek Kabra a hero

Same thing they could have made her fight for Pramila's girls or helping them in integrating into society but did not do that

Yes, that could have been very nice. Especially the latter.