Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

~!!KR OS-PGDCA IN LOVE!!~ PMS LATER

StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

BANNER CREDIT : sameera_12

He searched for his wallet in hurry. He needs to reach there as fast as he could. He for the tenth time checked himself in the mirror and said "perfect" putting some gel on his hair. Descending from the stairs he reached the exit door when Swayam interrupts "oye Rey... Where are you going at this time?" Rey give a shit expression "remember my computer class?" he said and rush.

He reached the computer centre He smiled and felt sigh for not finding her scooty "so, I am early today" he murmurs with a curve, locking his bike in the parking lot, he proceed to the entrance. He is the senior most cum tutor and he with his batch mates gives tutee to their juniors and she is one of the junior. She is a girl of simple and bubbly nature and 2 years younger than him. He has completed the PGDCA course and she is in the beginning. She was his crush but he gradually falls for her. According to him crush is only a name given by his friends for his feelings, but he is truly in love with her. His friends think why a guy like him, would fall for a simple girl, he is a big flirt and many girls would be around him but why he has a crush on her. But he does. It's not about the crush only but about his love, No doubt he had many girlfriends but he felt her to be more precious to him. Even he can die for him if she wants. Once he had told his friend about his feelings towards her "you know...it's like... love at first sight".

He rushes into the practical lab where all other juniors were practicing and 2 more seniors were guiding them. Then his eyes falls on her sit. Gosh! She is here again he is late. He sees Shivam near her table helping her with some queries. "Not again" He sighed. Why on earth, only his girl is attractive for others. Shivam was helping her almost touching her fingers on the mouse, smelling her fragrance from behind. He was burning inside, wasn't he supposed to be there.

On the other hand she was feeling uncomfortable with his touch. She is a girl who always stays quite but couldn't tolerate it, still she manage and she gets happy when Rey teach her, sitting beside. She always wished him to be by her side to save and protect her from the lusty eyes on her. She had a crush on him while they were in schools and now when she got admission here she was astonished to see him, while he was leaving the school she almost had lost the hope of seeing him, as neither they had talk nor they have had any contacts of each other. She almost had forgotten about her crush on him from last two years but when she sees him again the past incidents tremble in her mind. The hidden crush has now turned into love and somehow she had understood it, but had kept silent without giving him any hint of her love. And obvious she has some reasons, first her dad will not allow her with a relationship and secondly she is not sure about him, what if he would reject her, she would be so much hurt. And also she don't want him to be forced at any condition, if he would have the same feelings she has then he is going to tell her else she will let him go on his way and she will go on her own way.  So, she thought not giving any hints of her love would be the best for her, for her dad and may be for him too.  

Her thoughts broke when he finds him asking Shivam some questions but she couldn't identify what actually both were talking about. She sees a scare face of Shivam and Rey's anger filled eyes. She almost learned to read his eyes now a day, but sometimes it resembles love for her and sometimes may be like a friend. After his conversation with Shivam he comes and sits beside her in another chair and asked her if she has more doubts to clear and she nodded with a yes and both of them starts the doubt clearing session.  "So, how you came today?" he asked seeking his attention. She turns her head to his left side to answer and finds him so close to her, she could hear his breathe, she couldn't resist without looking his eyes, his eyes made her captive, they both were deeply looking into each other eyes, she was the one to drop her lashes and he take him little back. "I mean...I didn't saw your scooter outside...so I asked" her heart started beating rapidly from the normal beating rate. She felt happy to know that he is little concerned about her. "actually...my scooter is now in a bad condition as yesterday I met with an accident and..." but he didn't let her finished her sentence and get worried taking her hands in his and seeing around it asking "are you injured any where?...how can you be so careless about yourself ...you should be more cautious while riding" he was chanting this without noticing her shocked face. She is almost shocked hearing these. Is he this much concerned about her?  Why? Is it only because, he thinks her as a friend. But what about Sharon, she is also his friend but she had never seen him so concerned for her, rather he would tease Swayam to pamper her.  He sees her shocked face and get embarrassed and quickly got up from the chair and left from the lab to take some fresh air, he couldn't face her any more after doing such stupidity. What the hell you did Rey? Are you out of your mind? What would she be thinking? You are such an idiot. He was sitting on the garden when he feels someone presence and turns to find Kriya standing, he offer her to sit next to him and she accepted it. Both were silent, sitting next to each other, not any more, he needs to confess her about his feelings, and what he did some times before, she would surely thinking of it and may be her brain would be bombarding with lots of questions. "Kriya...we need to talk" she looked at him and nodded. "You know me since school days and I know you too. Right?" she nodded. "We are friend right?" she nodded again. "So can't we take this friendship to a little up level?" she looked him and asked "you mean best friend?"  He sighed, he thought may be the time hasn't come yet, but he has to do it else any other guy will take her away from him. "No Kriya... I mean... I- I- lo-love you" she couldn't belief her ear, is she hearing it no not at all, maybe she should pinch herself to assure it not to be a dream. And she is not dreaming at all. "What-what did you said?" she still asked for confirmation. "I said...I love you" he said huskily almost close to her face, she felt shy, the one she had crush has now confess her about his feelings  and now it's her turn, oh god, it's her turn. She looks at him who was waiting for a positive reply crossing his fingers. She looks around to finds if anyone is spying them, not finding anyone around she quickly pecked his lips and run as fast as she could to the lab. He stays there like that almost not able to digest what happened few seconds ago, and when he came to his sense he found her missing and smiled scratching his back hair and left to the lab.

He reached the lab and finds her sitting on her desk having a crimson cheek, he walked to hers with a smile, looking around blushing, he was literally blushing for the first time in his life and he just couldn't hide it. He took his sit beside her as usual, but this time a little closer. "So...do you want me to talk with your dad?" she looked at him immediately. How on earth she forgot about her dad and accepted him. she knows her dad very well, he is not going to approve their relationship and more over he is coming today to pick her, and if Rey and her dad would see each other then? Oh! Common Kriya they both hadn't seen each other. She sighed in relief. "Kriya..." he made her come out from her thoughts, and then the other batch students entered the lab, that means she has to leave now. He felt sad and when looked at her she was smiling for an unknown reason. "My dad must be waiting outside...I need to leave" she said putting her bag on shoulder and he smirked and followed her.

Her dad was waiting for her in the bike, he must be an officer of superintendent, he found about it seeing the uniform he was wearing. She looks Rey proceeding towards them when she was about to sit. But she was too late to sit, he already came near them. She was praying universe ji that everything should go fine and was praying that Rey shouldn't say anything about their newly made relation else everything would be ruined.

He came and greeted her father and he too replied, she found her father talking with him friendly, as if they know each other. She was frowning when, her father said "kriya... do you want to go with Rey or with me?" she was shocked beyond limits, her father is asking to take lift from someone else and that, too a guy? "Uh! Dad...no...ne..." but she was cut by him and told her to go with Rey. She has no option except responding her father's word. Her dad bid bye to them and she stares Rey. He very well understood it but before she could asked more he pulls her and starts the bike and then they left for a long drive with so much smooch and pecks and many kisses. While returning back Kriya asked "Rey how did you know my father?" he smiled and replied "don't you know I have not only done PGCA in computer but also have done PGDCA IN LOVE"

I know you guys get bored.  Sorry for typos. Not proof read. Baith ke ye sochte raho ki Rey aur Kriya ke dad ek dusre ko kaise jante the...

Love

Aish

12/9/14                                                                                     

Edited by AishPoojaKR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryAish thumbnail
for pms buddy the id RoseJasmine

and do check my new writting gallery for more stories..

Aish writes up
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesum os...Edited by Meghna_kriyansh - 9 years ago
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww
So cute 
I so love rey ka behaviour
Rey having crush on kria n which turns in to love
N same with kria
Hayy their lovely moments
Touch my heart
ramya.reddy thumbnail
tu mujhe ajkal pm nhn bhej rahe marzaa😡
reyaditi thumbnail
Firstly what is PGDCA...??

Secondly how did Rey knew Kriyas dad...???

Buh d story was damn cute...

Teaching...Confession...Awww...

Best was the confession...d way she kissed and ran away...awww...damn cute...

Keep Writing...

Love Aditi...
StarryAish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramya.reddy

tu mujhe ajkal pm nhn bhej rahe marzaa😡

ek kam kar tu marja meri aur se😉

aur tu? tera to like ya comments ata nahi to pm kahe ko karun?😡
StarryAish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reyaditi

Firstly what is PGDCA...??

Secondly how did Rey knew Kriyas dad...???

Buh d story was damn cute...

Teaching...Confession...Awww...

Best was the confession...d way she kissed and ran away...awww...damn cute...

Keep Writing...

Love Aditi...

PGDCA means Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application

hehe..wahi to sochte baitho how did Rey know

thanks a lot😳
-Monika- thumbnail
beautiful os...

loved it..
krarshanaval thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail