"Remember that I will always love you!"

"I'm afraid to say that we couldn't save her,she's no more!"

He woke up with a start,sweating profusely..he checked the time on his phone...12.00 am..he noted since it happened at this time every night he woke up..with those words ringing in his mind and those very same flashbacks of her smiling as she went into theatre

Morning..

He felt small hands grasp his hands lifting it and taking something that was underneath it and that something felt like his phone..he got alerted..but he stayed still..eyes closed..to hear what happens..he heard a song play on his phone..tears welled up in his eyes as he remembered how she loved that song..today is different ...

Aa...

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushqil
Do lafzoon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye
Ik ladka ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi
Do lafzoon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye
Ik dooje se huey juda Jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Teri meri, meri teri Prem kahani hai mushqil

Aaa...

Tumse dil jo lagaya toh jahaan maine paaya
Kabhi socha na tha yun meelon door hoga saaya
Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya
Jab haqiqat mein usey todna tha

Aa...

Ik dooje se huye judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Do lafzon mein yeh Bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha
Sab se anjaana, do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paaye

Har ehsaas mein tu hai
Har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

Aaa...

Sara din bit jaaye, Saari raat jagaye
Bas khayal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye
Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle
Yeh Tere mere darmayaan hai Jo saare

Ik dooje se huey juda Jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri baaton ka har lamha Sab se anjaana
Do lafzon mein yeh Bayaan na ho paaye

Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

She used to dance with herself if he isn't there..and a smile will be playing on her lips as she waltzed with herself around the room..someone would think she was crazy but to him she was just plain innocent..he missed her innocence,her ever warming and welcoming smile,her silky hair,her enticing eyes,her satin skin..her..he missed everything about her!

He watched through his half open eyes to see the person in front of him dancing the same way she used to..he remembered watching a video of her dancing which he took out secretly as he knew that every afternoon she used to dance with herself to this very song and the person in front of him imitating her steps ..

Its been six years..and he knows that she is alive somewhere but everyone told him the same thing everytime ..that she is dead and never coming back..  

This person in front of him is just like her..like her very own duplicate..same looks..same complexion..same everything except that this person has his eyes..he misses her very much..everytime he amends his heart..seeing this person brings back her memories...like a dam wall has been broken and the memories flooded back..fresh and still very clear..

Breakfast table..

He ate his breakfast quietly like every other time since six years but hearing his family talk and their silly banter but never worried..as he knew his same routine will occur..his monotonous routine..he mentally ticked the things he did so far..

Routine :

' Wake up for the day
' Get ready
' Talk to her before he had his breakfast
' Ate breakfast..
Go to office
Attend meetings
Have lunch then medication
Come home
Eat dinner
Talk to her before he slept
Wake up with the same dream and flashbacks
Sleep again
Wake up for the day..

And so on...he had the same routine everyday..since the past 6 years

He walked in to see his sister and angel talk to each other as they gazed at a what seemed to be a parenting book and it looked like his sister was explaining the book to his angel..

His angel noticed him and squealed with excitement and ran to him ..he lifted her in his arms and kissed her chubby cheeks..his baby..his baby girl..to him his very own miniature Khushi..although his baby girl constantly reminds him of his Khushi he loves her to bits and can move heaven and hell to see her happy but also didn't forgive himself for that day..

*Flashback*

They were returning from a party where the 3 of them were invited..him,Khushi and their 2 year old baby girl who laid happily sleeping in her mother's arms ..

They reached home to be welcomed with horror..there stood the man that caused them nightmares..the man who caused so much of pain to them..his so called brother-in-law..Shyam Manohar Jha.. holding a revolver pointed to his sister and a sly smile on his face..hearing the door open he turned around to see the 3 of them well the baby was taken to her room..and with a cynical laugh he pointed the revolver at his chest..point blank..and a gun shot was heard but he wasn't shot..it was his Khushi..he couldn't register anything as he went blank but feeling weight on him he came back to life 

"KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!"

He didn't know what he did next but all he knew that he had drove like a mad man to get her to the hospital.On reaching the hospital she was taken into theatre...while the whole family tagged along..and the next thing put together was his hand and Shyam's throat and he and his two brothers got together and beat the hell out of Shyam with Arnav remembering how Khushi smiled at him before going into theatre as he had to keep her awake all the time and her last words were .."Remember that I will always love you!" With a smile as her hand left his forever and ever

After a while the doctor came out and Arnav didn't know whether he read the doctor's expression right of wrong but he knew that was the look of failure and that's when he went totally numb hearing ..."I'm afraid to say that we couldn't save her,she's no more!"..after that for the next 6 months he was a living corpse..it took him quite a while to come out of that stage and his baby girl cried not getting to be in her father's arms and cried even more on not seeing her mother anywhere..

*FB Ends*

He held onto his baby girl even more tightly remembering that fateful day..after that day when he came out of his dead life with the help of his family and therapy he realised he never lost Khushi,she was always with him in the form of their daughter..he heard his now 8-year old baby girl mumbling something in his ears with so much excitement but he couldn't register what she was saying

Next morning...

He heard whispering and he stirred a bit..then heard the whispering stop...he woke up to find his baby girl and his sister standing in front of him with huge smiles

Arnav groggy voice:What's going on?

His baby girl jumped on his stomach and brought out a teddy bear "Happy Birthday Dadda"

Arnav smiled:Thanks sweetheart

This was one day that Arnav spent whole heartedly as he promised his Khushi that he will always celebrate the important dates in their lives without any reason..and that too happily..and kept his promise..he celebrated his brithday,his baby girl's birthday,her birthday,his family's birthdays..like royalty..

It was after the party that he and his baby girl sat out by the poolside on the recliner looking at the stars

Arushi:We miss you Mommy!! *with a tear*

Arnav:Very much,Khushi..ILoveYou!!!

He smiled remembering when he said her the same thing through a text

*Flashback*

Arnav:ILoveYou!!<3

Khushi:What happened to the space?

Arnav:There's no space left for me to express how much I love you each time..my love for you is indefinable

Khushi came in from the poolside with tears in her eyes and a smile while holding her phone

Arnav got up from his sleeping position on the recliner as they were messaging each other as Khushi couldn't speak due to her sore throat because she ate tons of ice candies..but can whisper very softly

Khushi came to Arnav and swung her leg over Arnav's legs and then picked herself and placed herself over him resting on her knees and pushed Arnav back so his back lay flat against the top of the recliner and placed her hands on his shoulders while his hands caressed her waist and pulled her down for a mind blowing kiss..his hands rid up her nightie which is his shirt that she loves to sleep in and felt nothing and tilted his face back to see her face red by cocking his eyebrow in amusement

Khushi whispered in his ears seductively:So you found my secret!! Oh no I'm caught

Arnav:Yes you are and picked her up in the same position with his hands under her behind and he legs wrapped around his waist and that followed by a love making session...

*FB Ends*

He then remembered the time when they were going to an AR Designs function and he picked her up from Laxminagar and she looked seductively hot -well to him-in her red-his favourite colour-saree and on their way a song was playing that spoke both of their unspoken feelings

*Song*
*Hate That I Love You* 

He saw a star twinkle remembering how she loved to watch the stars and the moon every night and he knew she was always alive with him in his heart..in their own world..

The End!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
aww it was emotional one...
arnav living with khushi's memory and their Daughter...
barunsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akorshi

aww it was emotional one...

arnav living with khushi's memory and their Daughter...

I was crying while writing it just by imagining Arnav's life without Khushi
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was an emotional one...miss them sooo much😭
I do come to this forum (which is like a home to me )just to read FF n OS like this. I Don't comment but would just read..because i miss my Arshi...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
aww poor him
but he has his baby girl
she is there for him still though khushi may not be there physically
he can never forget her can he
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very well written

Read my work:
LINK

varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such an emotional OS   😭
Arnav without khushi is so unimaginable...
Loved the OS...
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was emotional
very well written 👏