FawadMahira#42 - EenieMeenieBoloMinnieMickeyMona.

Posted: 9 years ago

fawad & mahira
asher khirad.

o   f   f   i   c   i   a   l    AT.

"I never felt uncomfortable with Fawad"
"Fawad is a Saduu *thumbs down* *makes face* 😆"
"With Mahira, we got along very well. We just got along really really well"
"Main KHIRAD hoon, aur ASHER sirf MERA hai!"
"Bones strong toh Mahira strong"
"Mahira took Khirad to another level!" <3
"Fawad is a brilliant Actor"
"We were all comfortable from the very first day"
"Fawad ka character "asher" bauhat accha hai!"
"Special thanks to Fawad because we really were into our own world, we don't know How this chemistry came about, it must be something about the physiology"
"We are enjoying success together" << FK for MK
"Fawad sure deserves all the FAME and SUCCESS he is getting now. He works really hard and is very focused"
"He is shy, he doesn't feel comfortable in public but normally, he's a very fun loving guy"
"Asher is late... i think i should CRY!"
"My name is KHAN and im a SUPERSTAR!"
"If you say the word strong once more, they might write you another cheque"

... ... ...

"It really happens rarely, but when it does, Its Magic!"
"We were talking about this the other day and while we all might go on to do other great plays, there isn't going to be another Humsafar!"
"I think Humsafar is one of those plays where somehow, everything worked out!"
"I had to say NO to a project in which almost the entire Humsafar team was involved, simply because I couldn't travel abroad for two months and leave my son behind."
"We were both surprised about that because we were complete strangers to each other! It obviously took time for us to become comfortable acting like a couple onscreen, especially since the first few episodes involved very couple-y things like holding hands etc. But by the time we actually got to know each other offscreen, our relationship became very volatile and we had to fight and argue a lot"
"Since Fawad Khan is a brilliant actor, I was able to overcome these initial inhibitions"
"There isn't going to be another Humsafar!"
"I got a brilliant team to work with"
"I still call up Sarmad or Fawad or my producer and we laugh and we're like Dude! Can you imagine? Can you actually imagine?'"
 "I don't know about attitude. He's just really really shy... aur jab aap shy hotain hain toh [Faysal Qureshi cuts her off where she mentions him interacting with loads of people]. Toh fawad kaa wohi hai... baaki agar aap fawad ko ek ache mood main milain, toh he can be a lot of fun to have around"
"Khirad ko ghulami se azaad karke sukoon toh mila hoga" Mahira>>Fawad
"Umm yah we fit pretty well on-screen. I think Mahira is an exceptional performer as well. She takes things very naturally.  We just didn't know what to do, that's the whole thing about Humsafar. We believe it was very subtle, and we managed to pull it off quite decently so I think that's what people actually enjoyed out there. Without the touching and the hugging there's a lot of love transferred between two people"
"Woh Fawad vicks lagata hai, toh maine bhi vicks lagali and I was gone. I screamed yeh tumne kya kia.. aur phir ussi waqt shoot rukna para"

... ... ...

"Paanch minute ki mulaqaat main kya performance dii hai FAWADMAHIRA ne" >> BEHROZE SABZWAARI

"FAWAD aur MAHIRA ki jodi itni pyaari hai. Dono jab onscreen aate hain toh screen chamak parti hai" << BUSHRA ANSARI

"Iss ke saamne MAHIRA KHAN laake khari kardo, FAWAD KHAN jaise expressions dene lagega " << VASAY CHAUDHARY

"Yeh woh bacchay hain jo Romantic scenes karte hue, Blush kartey hain!" << SARMAD KHOOSAT

"The Chinese baby in the Aquafina ad proves that no one can escape from the Chinese invasion, not even FAWAD and MAHIRA KHAN'S beauty haha" << VASAY CHAUDHRY

"There's a lot more we have to say about Humsafar. I mean the chemistry between yourself and Khirad played by Mahira Khan was unbelievable" << NOREEN KHAN

"Main bauhat jaldi chahta hoon ke aap mujhe kahain ke ek Fawad khan aur Mahira ko leke na drona drama banatain hain, horror" SARMAD KHOOSAT>>SULTANA SIDDIQUI

"I was excited about Fawad and Mahira being cast as a fresh pair. Their couple is great, even they did not know it would come out so well. They did Asher and Khirad the way I wrote it. Their chemistry is amazing and so popular. Magic happened on the sets of Humsafar" FARHAT ISHTIAQ

"Mera saath shaadi karlo, humaari jodi bhi Fawad aur Mahira Khan jaise hit ho jayegi" MEEKAL in Abhi Tou Main Jawaan Hoon

... ... ... 

Excerpts from Mahira Khan's BBC Interview: 

When will you and Fawad Khan work together again?

Well lets see, In Shaa Allah, we both are very clear on the fact ke... I mean obviously jab hum Humsafar kar rahe the humme nahin patah tha ke hum kar kya rahe the. Jab air hua phir bhi nahin patah ke kia kya, aur abhi bhi jab hum milte hain toh hum kehtain hain ke yaar yeh hua kya aur kaise ho gaya, but I think because its such a celebrated jodi meri aur fawad ki nahin lekin khirad aur ashar ki, toh ab hum pe yeh pressure zaroor hai ke ab hum joh bhi cheez saath karaingain, woh achi honi chahiye, so umm I think whenever we both get something that we both are excited about we'll definitely work with each other again In Shaa Allah. 

Fawad has worked a lot after Humsafar but I think ke woh joh chemistry aapki aur fawad ki thi, I dont think fawads had that with any of his other co-stars and my listeners agree with me, your feedback?

I think obviously humme bhi yahi sunne ko aata hai chemistry chemistry chemistry chemistry chemistry. I met a woman in the mall who was calling me "asher.. asher.. asher.." and I'm pretty sure ke if they meet him they say "khirad.. khirad.. khirad..". Chemistry is a wierd thing.. aap keh nahi sakte ke yeh do log hain toh shahiyad inki chemistry chalegi bilkul bhi nahin. 

You'll be surprise on set you can ask my director and Fawad this especially my director, he would say ke doob gaya mera serial, mere dono actors boring hain ek doosre se baat nahin karte. He'd be like yaar yeh love story hai yahaan toh romance hi nahin hai, koi apne gaana sun raha hai aur koi kuch aur. 

But then one day, he calls me from edit, and hes seen a scene of Asher and Khirad and he whispers from the edit and he says gangoo its magic. I said what, and he said yes there's magic. I don't know what has happened but there is something in this.
And but it was amazing. You guys are amazing, Humsafar was really something so yah.

... ... ...

Recent Quotes [2014]:

"Sonam, Mahira, and Sanam Saeed are my favourite co-stars" - Fawad Khan

"I've seen Khoobsoorat promos, and they just bring a smile on my face each time I see them, and I go Oye Hoye" - Mahira Khan

"People were so mad about our chemistry, they just thought in dono ki shaadi karado aur bachein hojaye inke" - Mahira Khan

"Joh pyaar Humsafar main tha, woh logon ko feel hua, they could literally sense the love between Asher and Khirad" - Mahira Khan

"Me and Fawad are in constant touch, I'm very fond of him, and we talk about Khoobsoorat and his experience in India" - Mahira Khan

"I have no doubt Fawad will handle things well in India. He's handled everything greatly so far and that's because he's honest to who he is. He's exactly there the way he is in Pakistan" - Mahira Khan

"People say that I am biased towards Fawad because we're friends but I have to say that he's amazingly talented, he has so much talent, I see him directing films, writing scripts" - Mahira Khan

"Fawad is one of my favorite co-stars  I have to be fair to my other co-stars as well, but he's my favorite hero" - Mahira Khan

"My friendship with Fawad is a recent one because we weren't friends on set. We had a certain comfort level though and both of us trusted each other as actors. He trusted me as an actor and as a person, it was like she won't let anything happen wrong and I felt he wouldn't let me down either" - Mahira Khan

"When people started saying chemistry, chemistry, both of us were like hello, what's going on? We both didn't know.. maybe so much hype around our chemistry stopped us from becoming friends initially and also we lived in different cities, but later we connected and became good friends. We make fun of each other a lot" - Mahira Khan

"Oye hoye is one common line that both of us share" - Fawad Khan

"I am so so proud of her" - Fawad on Mahira Khan

"Were waiting, were both really picky so if we work together again it has to be something good, something completely different to Asher and Khirad" -  Mahira Khan on her and Fawad's comeback

"I was new and Fawad really helped me out" - Mahira Khan

"We are FK and MK, and we both make fun of each other a lot" - Mahira Khan

Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
Current Members

serendipity
-Maha-
BlackStar.
Dabangg-
ZumSRK
..-Raindrops-..
Rabz_14
Pri_BS
summerchild
GilrinTheGold
RisingAsh
KaranSGRules
khisher
-Priya-
kinjalshahshah
harshu.sundas
llMinHoll
Tarantallegra
Sweet_wish
MamuKiBhanji
iloveyouafridi
Asharkibiwi

Humsafar Creations:

[Since the page was getting really image heavy due to anims, and the day to day bulking signature and anim contributions of our Creatives, the Makers of the thread have found an easy way out, and the Thread Link below is where ALL CREATIONS RELATED TO HUMSAFAR ARE POSTED/SHOULD BE POSTED.You can/should post them Here and in the OFFICIAL STICKY PSF's Creations Gallery =)]

*:. HUMSAFAR CREATIONS GALLERY.:*

Humsafar Caps

Me and Maha have been managing an imgur account for their HQ screen caps of EVERY SCENE that airs 😳

anyone wants pictures?! Here you are:

https://humsafar.imgur.com/

Fanfics

Ashar-Khirad

[OS]

ANewBeginning
By:   BlackStar.

[FF]

ALifeTimeWithYou
By: -Afridimalikk-

TheFireInOurHearts
By: summerchild

Fawad-Mahira

[FF]

NeverLetMeGo
By:  BlackStar.

Zaroon-Falak

[SS]

MaybeINeedYou
By:  BlackStar.

p r e v i o u s   A T s.

Humsafar :[ KhiradAshar]

Shukar hai a new thread is here [:D/]
Posted: 11 September 2014 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by BlackStar.

It's immaturity.. 😵 
Btw, Fawad said out of Sonam, Mahira, and Sanam Saeed, as a co-star, Sanam Saeed is his favourite, so instead of degrading others why not just appreciate this? 😊

aww really ? when did he say this ? i want to know.. 
atleast respecting him and not bashing his costars, we fans can do this much na .. i donno how can they bash the actresses, once they call fawad as their favorite or something ..
and anyways nobody will get a trophy here, his pairings have been very good with most of his ladies ..

in that way i do like him the most with sonam, but then sonam is also the oldest, older than the sanams and mahira, and that doesnt make her an aunty

Sundas he said it to the same fan that he met.. he thought on his co-stars said these 3 and then he said Sanam was his favourite out of them. He also prefers Akbari Asghari to HS/ZGH and likes the moonlight/chaand scene from ZGH. 

tFS the info sana .. yeah even in TUC show he preferred akbari asghari over dastaan i guess .. hardly we get to see him in such a kind of role..
i found his character in armaan movie, very charming and kind of has a similar naughtiness like zaroon..
" yes, I'm quiet with people, but not with people I like to open up with, and once I do, I give them a headache..."

^

This quote of his, it's doing something to me. FK is so not seedha when it comes to people he's comfortable with ☺️ Bauhat bari cheez hai asal main yeh.

Also FK repeatedly says that the romantic he is in KS and was in ZGH is very close to him in real life. 
Sundas, I loved FK in Armaan.. it was actually one of my dream roles of FK to see him like that. The first half of the movie was still okay but second half got totally screwed up 
he said that zaroon is chichora insaan🤣 , in TUC show .. FK , no my zaroon wasnt a chichora though  🤔
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

he said that zaroon is chichora insaan🤣 , in TUC show .. FK , no my zaroon wasnt a chichora though  🤔

Fawad somewhere down the line always contradicts himself, I think bechaara kahi hui baatein bauhat jald bhool jaata hai 😆