Are Kajen getting separated??? :'(

priya2701 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Peeps...

I don't know wether it is true or not.. but as per news Kajen is getting separarted.. I hope this is all rubbish... plzz tell me whats the truth... plzzz 😭

I read many articles on google!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinite_Flame thumbnail
I so desperately wish 4 it to b untrue bcoz i love dem soo much <3 <3...But there have been way 2 many things which points towards der hving been seperated

1) similiar articles on different sites, 2) lack of public appearances as well as pics
3) no news of jenny on sets of alone, which used 2 b d case during qubool hai n saraswathichandra
4) karans status update of "lonesome"
5) jenny's lack of acknowledgement of karan while getting award(coz as per news she thanked only her team)
And ders in majority of cases no fumes widout fire...

Inspite of everything i still hv fervent wish and literally check out everydat dat dey may hv made a statement of it being rumours...bt no luck till nw

Hope everythings well in there paradise

-aditi
priya2701 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi_sweet

I so desperately wish 4 it to b untrue bcoz i love dem soo much <3 <3...But there have been way 2 many things which points towards der hving been seperated

1) similiar articles on different sites, 2) lack of public appearances as well as pics
3) no news of jenny on sets of alone, which used 2 b d case during qubool hai n saraswathichandra
4) karans status update of "lonesome"
5) jenny's lack of acknowledgement of karan while getting award(coz as per news she thanked only her team)
And ders in majority of cases no fumes widout fire...

Inspite of everything i still hv fervent wish and literally check out everydat dat dey may hv made a statement of it being rumours...bt no luck till nw

Hope everythings well in there paradise

-aditi

Exactly... i have also noticed the same things... And one more thing i have noticed that... At ITA jenny's engagement ring was was missing on her hand... which she always used to wear... I hope Everything is well between them I hope Karan doesnot Let Her Go 😭 😭
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2701

Exactly... i have also noticed the same things... And one more thing i have noticed that... At ITA jenny's engagement ring was was missing on her hand... which she always used to wear... I hope Everything is well between them I hope Karan doesnot Let Her Go 😭 😭

ohh..i dint see her pic yet only few selfies..
and also jennys tiring n depressed luks in a previous award shows and recent many leaves she tuk 4m her show cld b bcoz f d reason2 mayb...

I soo wish dat if ders something wrong dey do reconcile out der difference coz dey loved each oder sooo much as per wat v hv got 2 see...how does such a love fly out f d window one fine day...except if sumthing huge betraying or heart breaking has happened...

Wish for continued happy lyf 2 bod and bod f dem dunno let go each oder...Amen!!Edited by aditi_sweet - 9 years ago
priya2701 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoora0

nonsense! KSG is busy with shooting his film, Jenny is busy shooting for Saraswatichandra, KSG is not seen much with jenny anymore because he is no longer on tv and it is just awkward to attend the tv awards for no reason! Plus there is a 'kabhi' fan who desperately spreads rumours about kajen getting separated!

Yar desperately wish that its all rubbish... Tumhare muh mein Sugar factory!!!! I hope evrything is fyn 😃
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m a fan of ksg and I dont think its true
media have the habbit of saying bullshit
ksg and jenni loves each other truely and deeply
enthusiastic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: drashtimeetu

I m a fan of ksg and I dont think its true
media have the habbit of saying bullshit
ksg and jenni loves each other truely and deeply

Ye right ksg jenni loves each other
Unhe koi bhi alag nai kar sakta
All news r fake
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if it is true then its karans fault.i hope this news becomes fake.
kriti..... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its a rumor jenny just conformed in twitter
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jenny has tweeted and spoke to telly express also denying the bullshit rumour.she said they are together and will always be.