ArHi SS : Ancient Thread *chapter 7 pg: 10* 07/2/2015 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago

Ancient Thread

Chapter 7

Arnav & Khushi stood there bewildered after seeing the pictures that took them to their previous birth.

The picture of Mbizi & Oyese in each other arm fade away & replaced with the former picture of the man & a woman.

They understood that the man & woman in portray was Mbizinamen & Oyesetari. Both of them cannot believe that it were they who were the picture.

They saw their past

Their love filled past

Their struggle filled love life

Their death

They saw all these in front of their naked eyes.

Tears filled in their eyes, as they came to know about their terrible separation.

Both of their attention diverted to the inscriptions again...

"Now you know what happened with us...with you...we couldn't do anything then...but you have to do something for us...for you...as per Usimaan's last wish he will be soon after you...don't let him destroy your love...he already done that in the past. We will be there for you to fight for our love through you...be careful...he will soon enter in your life"

The last sentence shook them to the core. They do not know what to do. Suddenly Mr. Ali interrupted them.

"Mr & Mrs. Raizada, you here..."

"Mr. Ali, these tomb & inscriptions."

"Ohh this (pointing the tomb) researchers were still trying to find the history behind this tomb & inscriptions etc. No one has decoded the language in this inscription. The history of these mummies were still unknown, all we knew is that this people lived during the 18th - 20th dynasty according to the carbon dating test carried out. There was a woman & a man... he was not a Pharaoh as the researchers does not get any signs etc., according to DNA test he was the son of Amenhotep V & Siara. The researchers did not have found any lineage relating to the princess. The prince & princess was aged 20 & 19 respectively at the time of their death. CT scan shows that both of them were stab to death. According to the computed tomography carried out, the princess was 3 week pregnant when she died. This was all knew about these two mummies."

Arshi were shocked to hear about the facts, which is similar to the things they experienced.

"Arnavji" Khushi murmured.

Arnav hold her hand. Khushi slowly opened her eyes & looked around.

"Where are we?"

"We are in a hospital Khushi. You fainted & we brought you here. Are you ok?" a very concerned Arnav asked Khushi.

"I am fine"

Arshi then return to their room.

"How is Mrs. Raizada now?" Ali enquired

"She is ok."

"Hope that you had a nice time in Egypt."

"Yeah, we had. Thanks for your services."

"This is my duty. So you are leaving tomorrow?"

"Yes, we are going in the morning flight."

"See you in the airport Mr. Raizada."

Ali went from the hotel

In Arshi's room,

"Arnavji"

Arnav came & sat beside Khushi, who was looking at the stars in the sky.

"How are you feeling now?"

"I am...uhhh...scared"

"Why?"

Khushi hugged arnav placing her head on his chest.

"What is the meaning of those things? If it was a mere imagination, how can you too experience it? Who are they? I do not understand anything. I can't lose you Arnavji." Tears fell down from her eyes.

"Khushi, just relax. Nothing will happen to us. You don't worry, I will make everything fine." Arnav promised Khushi.

To divert her mind he started to talk.

"Khushi, Di called me."

"Ohh, how is everyone at home?"

"Everyone is doing fine. They are waiting for us."

"I missed everyone. Arnavji, I want us to have a family trip to somewhere."

"We will."

"Ooh Arnavji, I need to pack the gifts & everything." Khushi started to get up.

"Khushi, we will do that later. Now just sit here for sometimes."

Arshi sat there gazing the stars. After sometimes, they started packing everything. As Khushi was packing, a small box fell from his coat's pocket.

"Arnavji, what is this?" Khushi asked him holding the small box.

"Oh, I was searching for this. This is for you Khushi." Arnav slowly opened the box.

"This is so beautiful. Where did you get it?"

"Hmmm, that day we went to the nearby market."

"That street drama day"

"Yeah" Arnav held her hand, slide the ring on her finger.

Both of them are unaware that the destiny reached the ring to its real owners.

Airport,

"Mr. Raizada" Ali called.

"Mr. Ali, you here?"

"I came here to give you this." Ali presented a gift in front of them.

"No, please...we can't accept this gift. You have helped us a lot. So..." Khushi said refusing the gift.

"No, Mrs. Raizada, please accept this. I will not take this gift to home. Kindly please accept it."

After a lot of compulsion, Arshi accepted the gift. Both of them do not have time to open the gift. Ali said adieu to them.

Ali stepped out of the airport and moved to a deserted area near the airport.

As he moved, his body started to fade & slowly that figure disappeared into air.

Arshi reached India. Raizadas were so happy to see their son & daughter in law back in home.

Khushi distributed gift to everyone including HP & security guards etc. after chatting with family. Khushi & anjali moved to anjali's room.

"Seems that you enjoyed this trip a lot Khushiji?"

"Yes Di, I loved it. So what about the NGO?"

"I am loving it a lot khushiji. The kids are so talented. I am so happy to teach them."

Anjali continue to tell Khushi about her experiences in the NGO activities. It was by one of anjali's classmate she comes to contact with the NGO. She completely engaged in the activities of the NGO. All these were helping her to move on from the bitter experience of the life. She is now teaching English & Painting to the kids in the NGO.

"So you got new friends Di?"

"Yeah, a few. All of them were wonderful people." Anjali said hesitatingly. She doesn't knew why she felt uncomfortable while mentioning about her friend. She only knew that when Khushi mentioned about friends, only his face came into her mind.

Edited by joe4joe - 9 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago

Ancient Thread

Chapter 8

Khushi opened the door only toLavanya standing in front of her.

"Lavanyaji?You! Here!"

"Surprise Cham...i mean Khushi."

Khushi noticed how Lavanya addressed her as Khushi instead of Chamkili. Lavanya entered inside RM. Everyone felt happy seeing her being well. She understood that everyone still had the guilty for her failed engagement. Soon she announced for what she came here.

"I came here to invite all of you for my wedding"

Everyone smiled at her.

"hmm, wedding will be on next month. Me and Arjun will be very happy if you all come for my wedding."

"Bitiya, how will we come there? Your in laws will not be pleased to see us." Nani asked anxiously keeping the past events.

"No nani, Arjun and his family were very eager to meet you all, especially Khushi for making me understand the values that one should have in life. I hope all of you will attend my marriage."

They talked for some time. When Lavanya was about to leave Khushi politely asked her to stay in RM for a day. Lavanya tried to ignore but finally agreed to Khushi's demand.

Guest room,

"Can I come inside?" Khushi asked Lavanya.

"Why are you asking like that Khushi? You are my friend and you can come inside anytime."

"Lavanyaji, I want to talk with you."

"What is it Khushi?"

"Lavanyaji, I am really sorry. i don't know what you think about me. Seeing me as Arnavji'swife you may doubt about me. But believe me I didn't do anything to break your engagement. I..."

"Khushi, what are you talking about? My break up with ASR was a mutual decision. He never loved me. I too misunderstood my infatuation as love."

"Lavanyaji, are you happy?"

"Khushi, I have never been so happy in my life. Arjun is the man in my life. He made me feel all those weird love related feeling. When I went back to London, I was sad. I joined my father's company, there I first met Arjun. He is one busy photographer there. I don't know what brought us together but now he is my everything."

"I am happy for you Lavanyaji."

"You remember telling me that if a boy put a veil on a girls head, nobody can stop them from union. At that time, Idid notbelieve you that much. Now I do, because of Arjun. During our first meeting, a veil from Arjun's hand slipped and landed on my head. I don't know Khushi how to describe my feelings at that time."

"I can understand Lavanyaji." Khushi said remembering that veil moment between Arnav and Khushi.

"Arjun made me reAlize that what love is. He cared for me, loved me, made me smile, and pampered me. Slowly IreAlized that Arjun is my real love and I have never loved Arnav. He was just ainfatuation which I mistook as love. I am glad that he got married to you. I knew that both of you will end up with each other."

"I don't understand you, Lavanyaji" Khushi asked to clarify what Lavanya said.

"I have seen the love and care in ASR's eyes whenever he looks at you. You occupied his mind and I came to know about this only a few days before our engagement. Therefore, we broke up and that became the best decision in my life. Both of us saved from a loveless marriage life."

Khushi hugged Lavanya overwhelmed by the revelations.

"I am glad that you found Arjunji."

"Yes, I am. He is too eager to meet you all. Moreover, a special thanks to you Khushi for making me a better person. I found a real friend in you who don't bitch about me behind my backs."

"No you are not my friend." Khushi said making an angry face.

"What! Why?"

"If you want to be my friend at least for a time address me as Chamkili. I crave to hear that from you."

Lavanya laughed at Khushi.

"okay, Chamkili"

Both of them spend some quAlity time together.

Arnav and Akash came to RM at evening. It was a lit bit awkward for Lavanya and Arnav to address each other. Lavanya invited Akash and Arnav for her wedding.

At night, Arshi's room.

Arnav was sitting in the recliner. Khushi came to their room after finishing her home chores. Arnav made Khushi sat on his lap. Khushi put her head on his chest and started talking.

"I am very happy for Lavanyaji. She deserves all that happiness."

Arnav hummed in response.Khushi started talked about the daily affairs. After some times, she reAlized that Arnav was not paying attention to her. He is in deep thought about something. She sensed that he is in tension or something brewing up on his mind.

"Arnavji, are you ok?" Khushi asked cupping his face.

"Yeah, I am fine Khushi"

"No, you are not well. What is it Arnavji? Tellme. Is there any problem in your office? Or any other issue?"

"Khushi, don't get panicked, I am fine."

"Am I not worthy for you to share your problem? Why are you hiding it from me?" Khushi put forward her blackmailing trick she learned from AnjAli.

"Khushi, what rubbish are you talking? You are the only person to whom I can share everything."

"Then what is it Arnavji? Tell me please."

Arnav looked at her eyes and held her hand.

"Khushi, I heard what you and Lavanya talked. I was searching for you and heard your talks. I knew that I have hurt you and Lavanya a lot. At that time,I was trying to run away from my feelings for you and I used Lavanya for that. But I reAlized that I have hurt Lavanya along with you. Khushi, you are not fault at anything. It ismy entire fault. I was afraid to accept the feelings for you."

"Arnavji..." Khushi tried to say something.

"Khushi let me talk. I need to do that."

Khushi nodded her head acknowledging Arnav's request.

"Sorry for everything Khushi. Because of meyou went through a lot. I wish I could erase all those terrible moments from your life."

Khushi shook her head to tell him to stop. She cupped his face and placed kisses on his eyes, cheeks and finally on his lips.

"Khushi I love you. You are the only one who has touched mysoul, mind, and body. SometimesI feel that I do not deserve you at all. However,I am selfish; I need you, your love,& care. If you decide to leave me..."

Khushi placed her hand on his month and said

"I can't leave you Arnavji. ArnavKhushi will always stay together."

"Yes, always, forever."

Arshi smiled at each other.

After sometime,

"Arnavji, can I ask you something?"

"What is it Khushi?"

"Don't take me wrong, if you don't love Lavanyaji, why did you make her your girlfriend?"

"Hmmm...it was to avoid unnecessary attentions. In this industry, people took advantage of one another. My only aim was to bring AR on top. Lavanya was one of my good friends and she knew how I am regarding relationships. It was not a typical boyfriend girlfriend relationship. I can say she just kept the women away from me. Idid notthink that my relationship with Lavanyawould reach so far i.e., engagement. It was only because of you...in fact to hide my feelings for you, I done all that things."

"I understood" Khushi said.

"Khushiwhen my father's brother threw me and Di from our house, we were all alone till Nani came to take us. My father snatched everything I kept close to my heart. In a single day, we became orphans,homeless and penniless, all this because of that man who went behindevery women. Then we came to Delhi. Mamaji and Mami looked after us like their own children. I studied hard and got admission in Harvard. Istudied hard when my classmates went to partying and having fun. At that time,I felt that everything in this world is about money.During that time, my only aim was to make a better live for tomorrow. Like Lavanya, I had a friend named Sheetal who kept girls away from me. we were good friends till Sheetal proposed me. I never had any feeling like that for her and we broke our friendship there. Due to the past I have gave up on the concept of love. Icannot deny the fact that I am ArvindMallik's son and I never wanted to be like him. I want to prove that I am RatnaRaizada's son. Iwant to make her proud. Hmm...with my scholarship and part-timejob, I was able to finish my MBA."

Arnav continued while Khushi stroked his face.

Then I came back to India and started AR. It was mydream comes true. I worked tiring each cells in my body to make AR on top and I achieved that. I met Lavanya, she was an ambitious and talent girl. She helped me to keep girls away. I hardly gave her any importance to her apart from work. Then you came like a breeze in my life & turned it upside down.I tried to control my feelings for you. I made every attempt for you to go away and hate me. You started to break the wall I build around my heart. I hide behind Lavanya to resist the feelings you evocked in me. in between this I gave Lavanya false hopes. I pretend that I want to be in live-in relationship. I hurt you whenever I got chance. When you told that, you gotengaged, I felt like my whole world was sucked up. Then comes the DiwAli night, all my feeling burst out seeing you in that red sari while lighting the diyas. I tried to kiss you...then insulted you...broken your faith and trust. KhushiIdid not meant anything I said on that day. Later I was occupied with your thoughts and Lavanya came to know that I love you.Then we broke up. I now that in between all this I have hurt my friend Lavanya. Ido not have any right to play with yours or hers feelings. DuringAkash and Payal'swedding,IreAlized that I have fallen in love with you.For loving a Rakshas like me, you went through many hardships. Finally I was able to confess my love for you & the biggest surprise is that you too love me after all I have done to you."

"You know Arnavji, mamma will be proud of her son. Amma and babuji will be proud of their son in law too."

"Are they?"

"We all are proud of my Laadgovernor." She kissed on his the tip of his nose.

Next morning,

Arnav and Akash went to office AnjAli to NGO. Lavanya came to Arshi's room.

"Lavanyaji, do you need anything?"

"Chamkili, I can't find my charger. Do u have charger for this socket?"

"Ji, I will get you." Khushi went to pick up the charger. Lavanya was lookingaround the room. She can see the windchims, stars, colourfulbed sheetsetc. in the room

ASR changed a lot after falling in love with Khushi' Lavanya thought. She noticed something on the corner of the table. At the same time,Khushi returned with the charger.

"Here is the charger."

"Khushi, this is beautiful." Lavanya took the sand art bottle in her hand.

"We should appreciate the artisan for this."

"Where did you buy this? I went to Egypt with my friend 2 years back and I have seen this there."

"I hope that you know about AR opening its branch in South Africa. In that trip we visited Egypt."

"Sounds like honeymoon" Lavanya winked at her while Khushi turned into red.

"So you enjoyed the trip?"

"Yes, a lot. It was so fascinating to see such ancient monuments."

"I can'tforget that day. There was such a crowd to visit the pyramid and with one entrance, it was so difficult to be in the queue under the sun. Did you guys have to wait so long to enter into the pyramids?"

"No, our tour guide Mr. Ali took us through anotherentrance."

"Another way!Where?When I visited there was only an entrance." Hearing this Khushi got surprised. She remembered that no other people entered through that way. She felt that something is wrong.

"Okay leave all that, Chamkili come I have something for you. I forgot to gives you that thing yesterday."

"What is it Lavanyaji?"

"Come with me"

Khushi went with Lavanya. Lavanya presented her with an idol of Devi Maiyya.

"Thanks for this gift" Khushi said holding her gift.

"It is a gift from Arjun's mother. She is like a mother to me. She cares for me a lot. WhenItold her about you, what you have done for me...she liked you a lot and asked me to give this to you. My mom is waiting to see you Chamkili. So do come to my wedding with the whole family."

"We will Lavanyaji"

AR Designs

Aman started to shiver after attending the call. He does not know what will happen to him now. He is surely going to be a prey for ASR and his ever-famous anger.

But sir didn't tell me about it. I mean if he was absent how they managed there?' Aman thought and moved to Arnav's cabin.

"Sir"

"What is it Aman?"

"Sir, I am sorry. I do not know about the accident. i..."

"Accident? What happened?"

"Sir, the guide I arranged for you and Khushi madam have met an accident and been in coma from the past 2 weeks. Sorry sir, I don't know how you and madam managed yourself in Egypt"

"What are you talking Aman? Mr. Ali met with an accident"

"Yes sir this happened just a day before you and Khushi ma'am landed on Egypt"

If Alihas been in coma, then who came as Ali?'Arnav thought. This is so confusing.

"Aman I need the details of that Ali as soon as possible."

"Sure sir"

Here in RM,

Khushi started to plunder about what Lavanya said. Ali took them through another way. They did not find anyone when they entered inside. In addition, no one has followed them through that way. If it is an easy way to enter into the pyramid why didn't people notice such a way. How Ali did knew about that way? All this thoughts started to roam in Khushi's mind.

She decided to talk with Arnav regarding this new information.

Night, Arshi's room.

Arnav is working in his laptop.

"Arnavji, I want to talk to you." Khushi said after changing her dress.

"Sorry Khushi but I need to finish this urgently. Can we talk after this?"

"Ji"

After a few minutes,

"What you want to talk?" Arnav asked sitting near Khushi.

"Hmm, today I had a talk with Lavanyaji. She had visited Egypt 2 years back..."

"So?"

"she told me that there is only an entrance to pyramid for visitors.  You remember Arnavji, Mr.Ali took us through a different way. What I felt strange is that no one was there when we entered. Besides, no other people came through that way. How can that happen? Then that reincarnation story, it doesn't make sense?"

Arnav started to analyses what Khushi and Aman told him. He felt that something is missing. Hedon't want to stress Khushi regarding this matter and decided to keep what Aman told him under cover.

After two days, Aman submitted the detailed information about Ali who assisted them in Egypt.

Arnav had left confused and horrified after reading the report. It clearly stated that Ali have been met with an accident before a day they landed on Egypt. Ali had been in coma for the past two weeks and gained conscious few days back.

The picture of Ali is same as the man they met in real. He cannot understand anything. Many questions fled into his mind.

Is that his illusion or fact?

If it wereanillusion, how would Khushialso experience the same?

Did anybody tried to cheat thempretending to be Ali?

However, can two men be Alike?

Ali was the only boy child of his parents, then how can both men be Alike?

How does he know about the secret passage?'

Arnav gone through the report for a million times but he kept asking the same questions regarding Ali in his mind.

The fact is that, their journey for freeing the souls of Mbizi and Oyese started itself from the place where it all started. They will find the answer only when they will be able to accept the pain of two lost souls.

Therefore, here goes the next update. Tell me how do you find it?

Sorry for this very veryvery late update.

I cant promise you regular update

Posted: 8 years ago
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and i really enjoyed reading this of your so much. My name is Alicia pm me please