(MG-SS)MLS SEASON 4(COMPLICATED LOVE)THREAD 2 PARTS 7~~13/PG 1

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
               MYSTERIOUS LOVE STORY 
                      COMPLICATED LOVE 

(Credit for banner goes to Cherish ... thank you dear πŸ˜Š)

Hey all... 

Welcoming you all in the SECOND THREAD of MLS's next season... This season is titled as Complicated Love... 

This is fictional work.. Take it , that way... and If you have got any probs with its contents ... Do let me know...

INDEX 

NOTE PAGE 2
Edited by drrose31 - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail
CHARACTERS 

Geet Sinha

MK (Maan)

Shekher

Adi

Yash

Nikhil

Rahul 

Samar

Sheetal

Avni
Karan

Romit
Rajeev 

Payal 

Will set the pics size, when I get time ... πŸ˜³

drrose31 thumbnail

PART 8

After 6 years ..Dehradun

Geet opened her eyes as the alarm went off, now for the 3rd time... She got irritated and sat up on bed after stretching her body a bit... yawningly, she took her cell phone and checked that for any messages ... To her bad, there was none.. That meant, her application still was somewhere lying on tables ...

Geet's Voice... (Her narration)

Hi.. My Name is Geet.. Geet Aakash Sinha... Am 23 years old.. living at Dehradun...though my native place is Hoshiarpur but couple of years back my father-Aakash Sinha, shifted here as he got transferred to some other branch of the bank..Its a long journey abt 5 and so hrs .. and so we never visited HP .. He never tells me anything ... I just know one thing that something bad had happened at HP, that my dad stopped me to even think abt that place.. and I won't go there ever... Though Have my grandparents there.. But as My dad is so much worried for some reason.. I don't get the guts to disobey him... also I have promised him ..so.. won't go against him... After all, he must be knowing more than me.. At that time, I was a kid .. I don't remember anything clearly, but yeah I do know, that has something to do with me ... Mama told me, when I was at HP, I was kidnapped .. thinking abt that, a vague image appears in front of my eyes.. But , I don't recall the image fully...

Well, Have done my Masters in Mass Communication.. and waiting for interview results ... for creative writer..and yeah one application is also pending on someone's tables... there have applied for a journalist.. particularly, want to be a reporter..As I love journalism...

Seriously , I hate it when ppl ignore the true talented ppl and higher some duffers... But well, till I get job am lazing round .. Enjoying my time with my parents and friends ...

There they are... on my skype id... wow they are online...

End of the narration..

Geet kept the cell phone back on side table and opened her laptop and connected to skype..

Geet:- Hi...

Priya:- Hi Geet...

Sapna:- Hi... so what's going on???

Geet:- Nothing yaar... Getting bored ...

Pinky:- Lets plan a day out ???

Geet:- Hey great idea...

Priya:- No yaar.. You guys know naa, Can't hang around .. My parents aren't broad minded like you ppl...

Sapna:- come on yaar.. we aren't leaving Dehradun... we will just party here and then come back till late evening ..

Geet :- yeah... even I will have to convince papa and mama.. But they will agree,am sure...

Priya:- ok then.. will ask and then let you know whether am in or out , of your plans ... But first decide where are we going ???I won't get to ask them without deciding a destination...

Pinky:- oh yes... Why not .. She then thought for a while and all girls accepted and rejected her sightseeing options ...Finally after 20 mints of discussion all got ready to go for Robber's cave...

Geet:- wow.. That's brilliant choice.. Its kinda adventurous .we will go there...

Pinky:- Agree ...

Sapna:- so, lets get the permission...

Geet:- But girls , we will be needing a few boys as in BGs ... so that our parents will be ok with our plans and we will get permissions easily..

Sapna:- I will ask Raj bhai to accompany. Like always ..

Pinky:- And I will ask Rajat -my cousin bro ...

Geet:- cool then... see yaa all later bye...

Geet signed off from her skype Id and thought of the ways to convince her mama first .. then she will convince her papa... After refreshing.. She went down...and greeted her mom who was setting BF...

Geet(kissed her cheek and said):- GM mama..

Geet's mom(GM):- GM beta... Come sit...

Geet:- where's papa???

GM:- He is getting ready... Acha Geet, do one thing .. your papa is getting late for bank.. and even am gonna rush for school... Am too getting late..Am gonna go for a meeting will be late..and your papa also comes late in the evening so cook lunch for yourself only.. and I will make dinner...

Geet:- Mama , chill .. Will make dinner too.. you don't worry..

GM:-Nahi beta, you know naa.. once you are married you will do all these cooking stuffs at your in-laws ..and I don't want you to cook at home too..you know cooking .. and that's all for us ..so, don't take pressure from that side ...

Geet(sighed, as she was bored hearing the same answer from her mother, whenever she tried to help her mom):- whatever mom... Anyways mom.. me and my friends were planning a one day trip to Robber's cave.. Can I go??

GM:- Geet, beta what is this ??? Just last week, you went to some hill station and now you are saying to go again...

Geet's father(GF, came from behind):- Of course beta... you can go...

Geet(jumped to her dad and kissed his cheeks):- Thank you so much... Love you so much dad...

While Geet's mother just looked at the father and daughter ...Geet saw her and looked at her dad, to convince her now...

GF:- well, come on, Naina.. our daughter is just gonna get busy with her jobs stuffs soon... let her enjoy .. Hmm...

Geet smiled at him and hugged him.. while Aakash blinked his eyes towards Naina.. as if, assuring her that nothing wrong is gonna happen with them now...They were far far away from that criminal's city...

Being a mother, Naina was all the way worried for her only child ... whatever had happened with them and specially with Geet, was bad indeed and even after years .. she felt worried for her only daughter... Aakash was not less, but he knew, they can't restrict her .. for what had happened before ... and they shouldn't discourage her.. It was his encouragement and efforts , that She was all fine now .. and they needed to do their best for her...

Geet got happy and went to call her friends that she got a green signal from Her parents for the trip...

Precap:- ARYANS-MK...

As Far as the missing years are concerned ... They are in bits round abt part 11 or 12..

Parts 6 and 7, won't be here on IF due to appropriateness reasons ... Either you can read that on Blog (after getting access) or you can read them from FB Notes(That too are privatized)... Plz don't blame me and use harsh words against me, that am being mean , rude or what not..Am even giving access to them whom I didn't even know that were reading my any of the stories ... But If you can't ask me then I won't be able to know that you wanna read my stories...Coz I certainly can't penetrate into your minds and read that you wanna read MLS 4... So be polite and be patient as well, when you are asking for permission to get into my blog... Coz am not online 27/7... I have got my own life too... BUT AM NOT IGNORING ANYONE .

This is fictional work.. Take it , that way... and If you have got any probs with its contents ... Do let me know..

Replied to all, do check if you wish to they are from page: 13,21-24 and on Blog and FB tags ... 

For pms Add Rose.Mahek22

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love Rose πŸ˜‰

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

drrose31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

drrose31 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

drrose31 thumbnail

drrose31 thumbnail

Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for update 
drrose31 thumbnail
NOTE

Well, Am not sure, if am gonna update on all the posts on page 1 or not... Was thoroughly disappointed with the response on the previous thread, that's one reason, have shifted this entire Season on Blog.. But few are so requesting me to cont. the Season of MLS here on IF...That's why am opening this thread and trying to post the parts here, other than few parts (3-4 max)that already had been told to be posted on blog , which I think aren't appropriate here...

But am gonna count the response in here(IF) on each part and then will decide on continuing it here or not...Starting from the next part.. That's gonna be posted soon...

No pms will be sent for this note...

much love RoseπŸ˜‰

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on the new thread! Thanks 4 da note! update soon