todays jodha dress

Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
We'll today she wore different lenhenga, in which nor blouse nor duppata nor lenhenga is matching, it was lokking like, she wore 3 different parts from3 different dresses.

OMG who has choosen this dressing style 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes true...and now a days ruku luks more pretty den jodha...jodha ko hua kya h...?
chitterati thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg...thank god somebody else noticed it too!!! I was like what kind of a combination is that , is that yellow ghaghra of hers, it looked really faded to be almost white today, teamed with green dupatta and maroon / orange blouse ... The ghaghra was stone work, the dupatta was gota and blouse was brocade... I mean hello! Itni sense ke liye you don't even need a fashion designer  Edited by chitterati - 9 years ago
guys dress ka pata nahi but her makeup was just awesome loved it
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
her stylist needs to change 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
earlier she used to look so better 
Sweet24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitterati

Omg...thank god somebody else noticed it too!!! I was like what kind of a combination is that , is that yellow ghaghra of hers, it looked really faded to be almost white today, teamed with green dupatta and maroon / orange blouse ... The ghaghra was stone work, the dupatta was gota and blouse was brocade... I mean hello! Itni sense ke liye you don't even need a fashion designer

Yes nowadays ruks have variety of gud dres with gud jewellary. Jodha ko to kuch bhi phena dete hai.
Sweet24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

her stylist needs to change

I alsothink so.
Sweet24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indudolai

Yes true...and now a days ruku luks more pretty den jodha...jodha ko hua kya h...?

Right.
devillish.smile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bt i liked her dress .. that green color was suiting her so much plus today she had quite good make up too.