Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the update navee
today super episode usha rani super 👏
Karthik neeya pa ippadi 😲
Sawmya8762 thumbnail
Tomorrow all his family including Thillu and Prabha Prakashku advice pani kolaporanga 😆
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tanx for the Update Nave!! Hope Prakash Soft corner ll be Increase towards Sathya!!
Thang God Usha Rani Explained Everyone with Cool Manner and Makes Our Hero to Understand the Situation!!
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oru Valiya Surutta Machan Cancel the Marriage!!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@somiya ma - karthik did not do it da. Suja came up with this sudden lie. Which is good at that was the only way to stop the wedding since suresh was so adamant about getting married.

As for prakash i doubt his going to melt. He has to much ego in him so it will take time - i bet tonight his just going to walk inside without saying a word to anyone including usha.

I want satya to stop feeling sorry and guilty and start being the old satya - bold and voice up. I want her to go back to work. Its high time she changes back to old satya then being meek - its really annoying to see her crying most of the time. Yesterday when prakash shouting at her - if it was the old satya she would have stopped him and tell him what happen. But instead she stood there with tears in her eyes uff!!

Sawmya8762 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

@somiya ma - karthik did not do it da. Suja came up with this sudden lie. Which is good at that was the only way to stop the wedding since suresh was so adamant about getting married.

ohh indha director vera sudden 'a character roll spoil pandradhu naala appadi ninachukittan😆
Lekha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks 4 the wu  navee😊. usha rani's dialogue delivery👏.
 prakash's reaction😕😕 . i dnt like this ragini pa & her acting also nt convincing😒
Lekha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

nijamavaa ratna sis😕. epdi avlo confident aa solringa😉😳.karthik mela avlo nambikaya😆.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lekha everyone saying karthik s a good boy..
Still ennaku lite ah doubt iruku..