Asian Shows

any L.O.^.Es here?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

WinxGirl

Groupbie

WinxGirl

Posted: 10 September 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged
i wud lyk to know if there are any NU'EST fans here? also their fav tracks and who's ur bias?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

najialuv88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "any L.O.^.Es here?" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 12 September 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hello !
i heard about them but never followed their group
i am a fan of big bang,jyj

WinxGirl

MMBG

IF-Rockerz

MMBG

Posted: 12 September 2014 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I have heard about the group and few member Ren, JR and Aron but not a fan of their music sowwie.
I think Ren is so beautiful Tongue

WinxGirl

najialuv88

IF-Rockerz

najialuv88

Posted: 12 September 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I was...for a while...feels like the direction of their group slowly got lost in the midst but i really love Baekho, Ren, and Minhyun...more so Ren for being so freaking fabulousLOLLOLLOL

WinxGirl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.