Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: preetgurti

thanku
coming to actual terms jalal ke liye right now isbR most dangerous and poisonous coz she will backstab

Rashmi too starts with" R" .😆😃
Ruku and Rashmi is a deadly combo
Edited by Rashmi81 - 9 years ago
Rashmi81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

beautifully written. Wow so many theories for this baby sharing track.

For me it was an Okay episode. I do understand where JJ comes from. I still do not think Ruks is capable of murdering JO or her Kids. If she plans it will be a big surprise/shock for me.

Tomorrow JO is going to accept Ruks wish to save her husbands honor. Deep down in my heart I want JJ to refuse come what may. Ruks will start to take care of JO because she will get one baby, meantime the track of JO visiting mamanga will happen.  We may get to see Jo visiting mamanga tomorrow as in the SBS segment JO was wearing this green lehenga. Eventually Mamanga will start to like JO and she may reveal RUks real intentions in asking for one baby.

Kuch bhi ho, I will bear this track patiently as long as I get to see Ruks exposed.

The theory is as positive as you are darling.👏👏👏
But will be possible.
Edited by Rashmi81 - 9 years ago
chitterati thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

@bold: loved it..

Oh, so Moti has new name.lady pearl..:):)

Me too was wondering g who was lady pearl, first I thought you meant Jo,condidering her ugly pearl necklace
Charu.S thumbnail
Very good analysis as always Mansi . I also liked all three theories that you presented .

Today's episode left me angry on two counts . Firstly because of the impossible BEK and secondly because Sharifuddin did not miss his third opportunity to 'feel' Jodha's hand while handing over the baby to her . Its time both these irritating characters said goodbye .

It was bad enough having to hear Rukkaiyya sing ( rather screech) the lori , worse still was her shedding crocodile tears in front of the Shehenshah asking him for one of the twins . The nerve of this impossible queen . Even though a shocked Jalal flatly refused her request , we know that this manipulative queen has a plan up her sleeve ( as the precap indicated ) . I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed for Jalal never to pay heed to her request . 

Her intentions for wanting a twin are ignoble and far from motherly . It is solely to feed her ego and make her feel good about her audha of MUZ . Vanity thy name is Rukkaiyya . 

Possessiveness , vanity , pride , thirst for power and jealousy have made Rukkaiyya neurotically insecure . She is treading a path of self destruction .  
Edited by JAfanCharu - 9 years ago
neeshaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Mansi,
Wonderful post and very good predictions by Maddy,Diksha and Gem... lets see how it plays

Whatever theories and predictions we may have about this track.. but ultimately we all know that the twins will die..so sad... but  yes Ruks will also never become MUZ whatever she  plans.. Good always wins over evil.. I hope Ruks learns the hard way... desperately waiting  when Ruks will be punished.. But alas our wait seems never ending... I hope Jalal starts detesting her from  this very moment..that will give me some solace atleast... 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice analysis Mansi.
Farman makes Jalal helpless or not this shouldn't b the issue of Jalal at present. After spending time with ruq frm childhood n recently being foolish by ruq's accha khasa pretending if jalal again wants to fall in her trap seeing her previous type weeping,pleading then he can fall but atleast as a would b father Jalal thousand times thinks before accepting Ruq's demand(whatever helpless or no helpless) to whom his baby is gonna to rare up, is she eligible to b good mother where she herself has no control on her, has bad additiction on somking, don't have any manner that how to talk with other cordially, for own self she can b cunning hence what wl learn his baby under ruq's upbringing!
Mansi, all u r saying SB wl use her *wish* for stopping to snatch baby frm Jodha but my question why sb have to sacrifice her wish for stopping ruq where as this issue is among jj n ruq so is it not responsible of TE to find out his Jaan begum's(i desperately again wish Jalal himself find out way to stop ruq n understand her real plan) real motivation before snatching baby frm Jodha! Otherwise till date Jalal is always double partial n very welly to show sloppy when the issues r abt ruq n her guilts.Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
chitterati thumbnail
Mansi...I am taking this track with a pinch of salt.i firmly believe this is the beginning of the end for Ruk. However,  I should probably settle down at rann of kutch for the amount of salt I need to be able to see Ruk cozy upto Jalal on bed! I hope things get better from today Edited by chitterati - 9 years ago
Rashmi81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitterati

Mansi...I am taking this track with a pinch of salt.i firmly believe this is the beginning of the end for Ruk. However,  I should probably settle down at rann of kutch for the amount of salt I need to to Abel to see Ruk cozy put Jalal on bed! I hope things get better from today

Well said Charu
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mansi, to be frank with the moment I saw Ruqu getting overly dressed up, I knew she is up to some evil thing and that is nothing but to get hold of the baby custody.

Guys, unlike you I am really happy that Ruqu ventured to ask for one baby custody that too kept on saying she doesn't want the first baby but the second and Jodha can have her audha which has already pissed off Jalal. And now from precap we can see that how evil she can become to snatch a baby form Jodha and this will leave a bad taste on everyone's mouth and no one will be happy with the turn of events and every one will try to look for ways to put some sense into Ruqu's thick head.

Just imagine this...

If she really had common sense, she would not have decked herself so heavily to express her despair of not becoming a mother and how she feels bad. May be because she had not heard of Ramayan where how Kaikeyi checkmated King Dasaratha (crying and weiling and not properly dressed, I mean not presentable). Had she known, she would have not dressed up and would have skipped some meals and kept to herself & confined in her own room. This would have alerted everyone and all with worries would have rushed to her and asked her for her pain an dshe wcould have then expressed how useless and how worthless she feels for not having a baby and that too when she knows the fact that she can never be a mother in her life. So she feels that there is no reason why she should live when she can't even have a child to call her Ammijaan and when she will not have any child to call her own child. There was no need for being vocal, his would have brought tears in Jodha's eyes and she herself would have decided to put one of her baby in Ruqu's hands and would have said from now on "one of the baby in my womb will be yours". The n no one would have any objection and Ruqu's wish would have been fulfilled without any drama attached and Jodha would have parted with her child.

So, now I think since Ruqu will put forth her wish in front of the DEK, Jalal may say, "Aa a Shehenshah, he has no power to order a mother to handover her child to someone else. And as a father, his rights are limited as the mother has major right on the child and that too when the child is small, a mother has all the right of custody. So she can ask for something else which is in his control. (I am still not sure about the second wish from Jodha as I was under the impression that Jodha asked Ruqu to have her wish fulfilled first and she will ask for her wish later. {as Ruqu has that right (to get her wish granted)being the first wife}. However if Jodha had given a wish to Ruq, then Ruqu may use this as an opportunity to ask for that wish or if doesn't have any wish left (only wish was given by Jalal), then Jodha may say as a wife, she care for her husband's virtue and she doesn't want him to go back on his vachan, so she will give one of her child to Ruqu. This might increase Jodha's level among the DEK as well as among the subjects.

I don't think Salima may use her wish now and nullify Ruqu's wish. But I think Hamida may over rule this on later stage once BB's child would die may be due to some carelessness by some one and Ruqu may be shown unaffected or may be the incident happens in Ruqu's presence where she could have saved the child with some presence of mind. Quoting this, HB may say the baby will not be given to Ruqu as she doesn't have the capability to rise a child.

btw, what the hell is happening in Agra still. How could they allow Resham to visit Maham? Mahma is supposed to be in the Dark Jail where no one comes to her contact right? And where are Chand Begum and Nigar? Did Nigar got her Delhi Taqth?
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitterati

Mansi...I am taking this track with a pinch of salt.i firmly believe this is the beginning of the end for Ruk. However,  I should probably settle down at rann of kutch for the amount of salt I need to to Abel to see Ruk cozy put Jalal on bed! I hope things get better from today

She was dressed up to seduce him and was it required to get the child custody? It was as if she wanted him to imp regnant her in that very moment, so that she can have her child...