Bone Marrow Part 2 aired on June 7

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Bone Marrow – Part 2 aired on June 7

Today we are shown a guy anxiously waiting for someone. Journalist Sunidhi (who helped in rescuing Ajatshatru's daughter in one of the shows aired few weeks back) comes to meet this guy. This guy asks her about ACP case. He stutters while talking (remember that the guy who asked Ajatshatru to come to the warehouse in part 1 also stutters) . Sunidhi tells him that ACP is instigated in some murder case. That guy looks victorious.

At the bureau, Ajatshatru tells Pradhyuman that he doesn't know any of the guys who got killed. Pratap says that can't be true because he has proof that Ajatshatru knew Anand because Anand applied for driver's job at Ajatshatru's 2 years back. Ajatshatru shouts at him for going through his stuff and searching his house without his permission. He still maintains that all of this is coincidence and he has nothing to do with the murders. Pradhyuman says Anand met Ajatshatru once for job; Manish spoke to him before hi death and they found Ajatshatru's fingerprints from last dead body. He wonders how can all of it be coincidence? ACP Pradhyuman takes Ajatshatru's gun for inspection.

AT forensic lab, Dr. Bharadwaj checks Ajasthstru's gun and matches with the clue they got from Manish's dead body. It matches. Ajatshatru is shocked and tells everyone that someone is trying to frame him and why would he kill all these people and leave clues? Pradhyuman says it's possible that someone must be framing him but there is something he is hiding from everyone. Ajatshatru tells him that there is a secret about his daughter Ishika but he won't reveal that.

At home Ishika is playing in the garden and her nanny asks her to play within her sight but soon Ishika goes to pick a ball and doesn't come back. Nanny finds her lying unconscious and blood coming out of her nose. She asks Ishika's friends to call someone. Son Sunidhi drives in and takes Ishika to the hospital.

Pradhyuman insists Ajatshatru to reveal the secret about Ishika because there is a possibility that it might have some connection with the murders. But Ajatshatru won't tell. Ajasthstru gets a call about Ishika's condition and he runs to the hospital.

At hospital Sunidhi and Nanny tells him that while playing Ishika fell unconscious and now she is in operation theatre. Doctor comes out and tells Ajastshtru if Ishika had such attacks before and her condition is very serious and also he has taken a sample of her bone and sent it for tests. While everyone is talking we are shown a lady hiding there; crying and listening to this conversation.

At the bureau, Pradhyuman is analyzing three suicides on his laptop and looks confused. Akshay brings a letter for him sent by some guy. The letter says that he has proof that ACP Ajatshatru killed those three people and he attaches some photos of Ajatshatru with those guys and also negatives. Pradhyuman analyses and finds the photos and negatives not forged. Now he is more confused.
Pradhyuman goes to the hospital to meet Ajatshatru and Ishika. He tells Ajatshatru that he knows this is not the right time but he has got more proof which points toward Ajatshatru. He asks him about photos. Ajatshatru has no clue about the photos. And tells him that all are forged.

At Bureau, Pradhyuman tells Ajatshatru that he will have to arrest him and present him in court and if he needs he can apply for bail. Ajatshatru tells him that he needs to go to hospital to see Ishika's test results. Pradhyuman sends Akshay with him.

At the hospital when Ajastshatru asks Akshay to wait so that he can go and meet doctor but Akshay doesn't want to leave his side. He says he can't trust friends anymore because of a friend he also got instigated in a drug case (remember the drug case where his friend is a drug dealer) so he can't trust Ajatshatru unless proven innocent. Ajatshatru is surprised. (I think no one trusts anyone in the CID anymore.) 🤢

Doctor tells Ajatshatru that he got the test results and Ishika has Aplastic Anemia, which is a bone marrow failure condition and she is in her last stage. Her blood cells are very low and she needs a bone marrow transplant within 3 weeks or she would die. Ajatshatru is shocked.

I think this story will take another 2 episodes. Bone marrow transplant can be done only from someone who is a close relative like a parent or sibling. So now Ajatshatru might have to reveal the truth about Ishika's real parents and I think that has something to do with three suicides too. So far the story is interesting.
I agree Bluepink . This is the best case I have evr watched in CID or rather from what  I can remember .

Yeah I am waiting to see what the big scoop on Ishika is ? Who is the lady that came to the office in the beginning of this case and made ACP Ajatshatru worried as to why she came there. And their conversation leading ajatshatru to be angry and throwing stuff which is so unlike his peaceful nature.

Also who was the other lady in the hospital? Is she Ishika's real mom. I know Ishika is not Ajatshatru;s daughter so who are really her parents.

Is Swetha good or bad. Why was she talking to Yash Tonk the person who stutters. What is the link there. Yash is not good as in the preview they show him with a gun at ishika's head int he hospital. I think Yash is trying to take some revenge for some crime that Ajatshatru had solved.
I think to solve Ishika's mystery parents they have brought this bone marrow transplant thing.

Sunidhi(Shweta)seems nice and that guy (Yash)must be a journo too who got all the info about Ajatshatru from Sunidhi's files. Remember she had researched on Ajatshatru and found that he is not Ishika's real father. That guy must be taking revenge for something with those facts. Hope they end the story well unlike that poison case.

I THINK THAT GUY 'YASH' & THE LADY IN THE HOSPITAL MAY BE ISHIKA'S REAL PARENTS, BUT I HAVE CONFUSION ABOUT THAT 'SONAL' WHO MET AJATSHTRU IN BUREAU😕

I am not sure about yash but I agree that the lady in the hospital looks like the mom. I think Sonal is her friends who came to let Ajastratru know that the mother is back and may want her kid now .Why else would Ajatshatru be that upset given he is always calm.
Yeah I think that might be Ajatshatru's daughter's mum! She was looking really sad when she saw Ajatshatru's daughter!