Th#12 AsYa FF Across The Shadows - Completed - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
I literally jumped in ecstacy when I got ur msg dat u wrote an epilogue.. thanks a tonne fr dis 🤗
Well did anyone ever told u.. U r 1 finest example of a desirable writer 👍🏼
coming to my most fav part...
Wow I exactly wanted an epilogue lyk dis vid asya's cute lil n deffo naughty type kids
Its totally true.. Lyk father lyk son.. he too very well know how to complement her mum in German
I loved ahad's dress a way too much.. D bow style
Hmm so its nisha's wedding.. happy fr her n its nice dat u pictured her in dis epilogue afterall shz d most imp person in zoya's lyf
Aww so our nawab khan is an over protective n possessive father too.. gud gud
I seriously found d father son convo on ayat's safety d best 1 n most enjoyable n adorable too...

Well lemme tell u these ahad n ayat names r pretty cute
Oopes asya romancing in between d ongoing function... Nt bad!! Haha d way she use to blow air on his face when he tries to kiss her is js superb 😛
So d crowd is stealing glances on them.. Poor asad
They r 1 suave couple.. js love dem
M so happy vid d fact dat finally zoya stopped brooding over her past
She deserves to b happy n b vid d ppl which she can finally call her own
Its so true.. Shz really not a VICTIM anymore bt a SURVIVOR 👍🏼
I have fallen in love vid dis story all over again after getting such a perfect epilogue ❤️
N yeah it was a long one which I enjoyed a way too much 🤗
N now m waiting fr d NEXT... 😳
Awesome epilogue
Perfect ending
Asya with their twin kids. Possessive ahad & cute ayat
Zoya is really a survivor.
Waiting for new story soon
Thanks for pm
Reserved!

~~~

Unreserved!

Fluffy, feathery and fuzzy! *sigh*   

AsYa's babies - Ahad and Ayat - such beautiful names! [Never get tired off them]

This was a perfect end to an exceptional story. Despite AsYa's contrasting personalities the little moments with their children were really very charming and fluffy. You wrote those children so damn adorably, their parents were far off either [So would you consider writing another fiction in which they are parents?   😳]. Brazen Asad's very captivating, the romance was a wonderful balance.

This was really an amazing fiction with a social message beyond the fairy tale end.  Three cheers!    👏   👏   👏

Until next time!

❤️

Edited by p_s05 - 9 years ago
Beautiful scenario! Loved it!

Hi...Bubble first of all thanku for the P.M...since afternoon only i was thinking of asking you about your future works...and you updated this epilogue...well what can we say about this update...i have to read it 2 times to get and absorb all the happiness and cuteness this update had offered...i adore you for your writing skills...starting from nisha...well she is is getting married ...good for her...Asad getting jealous of her was obvious..but he should respect and grateful to nisha...that if not for her courageous attempt..zoya would be still rottened in that hell...now coming back to their twins...they are way more than adorable ...Ahad like his father...is smart, intelligent...and knows when to use german also...hahahah...and Ayat she is her daddy's princess...and so like her mother...messy and dramatic...the whole kids and asya scene was good...and coming towards the HEART of the story ASAD/ZOYA because you considered the plot as the hero of this story...well what can i say about this couple...liked how zoya has transformed herself into a good working and smart business woman and Asad was also her pillar of support..all the time...she got over her fear...and is living a beautiful...life...ASAD this man amazes me...by being overprotective for his daughter...being proud of Ahad's antics..being jealous..of nisha...still blessing her...and lovinG Zoya ...all he does makes him stand out from all the other ASAD'S in your work, i think like that ...this update ended with a beautiful scene at the end...like that too...thanx again for all of this...and Plz...continue soon with other works of yours...will be waiting .. :-P
Was Avery good read. Loved all of it. Do continue soon with something new. Will be eagerly waiting for it.
amazing update loved it
please do continue writing soon
Lovely surprise.  I have been dealing with withdrawal symptoms 😭 with the end of this FF.  And I love the names Ahad and Ayat and the baby talk just love it.  
Finally a beautiful ending, twins, happily married 
Wow

Please give us more 

This time suspense, mystery, lots of corpses...but a good ending 
Awesome epilogue
Perfect ending
Loved it
Thanks for the pm