Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: dsr11

are you sure about that?! the way she drank water from shlok today, made me think that she has all the qualities needed to become another anjali. absolutely no self respect.

🤣..yeah,she is almost getting there,but will escape at the right moment giving Halwa to SHLOK
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: potomac

🤣..yeah,she is almost getting there,but will escape at the right moment giving Halwa to SHLOK

yeah only when kalindi slaps her face left and right to bring her down to the earth from the la la land she is in right now along with anjali.😡
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From the very first day we know that the male character got chauvinisti attributes, so no point of being disappointed.we should keep this thing in mind.Cvs never said that Shlok is a lover boy.Though i also expected some changes after having wife like Aastha but kya kahain all men are 🤬
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

yeah only when kalindi slaps her face left and right to bring her down to the earth from the la la land she is in right now along with anjali.😡

la la land🤣🤣🤣
Simii14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be next track will be Baba Bhajan by Shlok Agnihotri ...

Its amazing to see these Agnihotri Men torturing their wives and getting happier.. these men have no respect for their wives and vice versa .Well Done CVs ..You are showing New Indian Culture ...

Run Astha Run from AM and AM men ...they r worthless ...

Edited by GoodShow07 - 9 years ago
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepa Iam aslo ok with the track...my only irritation is when are they going to expose NA...
And slokh being made a villain...come on yaar he is the hero of the show...

It feels sad to see people hating him...

potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan

Deepa Iam aslo ok with the track...my only irritation is when are they going to expose NA...

And slokh being made a villain...come on yaar he is the hero of the show...

It feels sad to see people hating him...

Have a strong heart Divya.What If my fun post came true..AASTHA"S BEATING SESSION😆
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
If CVs will not not pull off their socks and    expose NA soon then TRP will go down drain. 

This has been stretch way beyond. 

How can he be so blind and not looking aything beyond his baba.

HOw come not a single time he is not thinking that may be there is some truth about it since his Aai has never open her mouth in front of his baba ans suddenly she answered him back.

Stop fooling vieweres CVs.
BinitaMistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again shlok character is dark... What the hell. Just don't understand what is going on... Dragging dragging tottaly bored. My reaction same as shlok like angry bird... Aastha should choose another way to come out baba's truth in front of shlok.. She should help him to understand. Wish we get some new track new story .. Same story again n again get iritted a lot.
BinitaMistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivu01

If CVs will not not pull off their socks and    expose NA soon then TRP will go down drain.

</div>
<div>

This has been stretch way beyond.

How can he be so blind and not looking aything beyond his baba.

HOw come not a single time he is not thinking that may be there is some truth about it since his Aai has never open her mouth in front of his baba ans suddenly she answered him back.

Stop fooling vieweres CVs.

Don't u think aastha Should choose another way to expose NA
Bcoz men always believed what is in front of their eyes.. Its nature law. That y they called men.