Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta to end next month:Discuss Here - Page 3

vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

If true, I will definitely miss my daily dose of Ankita Lokhande, the only TV star I follow.

Five long years. So many shows have come and gone in this period. Inspite of all its ups and downs, good stories and bad,  what a wonderful journey it has been! With so many cherished memories.
Of course, PR on Zee Anmol is there 😊.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita931 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vishwap

If true, I will definitely miss my daily dose of Ankita Lokhande, the only TV star I follow.

Five long years. So many shows have come and gone in this period. Inspite of all its ups and downs, good stories and bad,  what a wonderful journey it has been! With so many cherished memories.

ya I still watch old pr in Zee an mol.i and watch my armanπŸ˜ƒ I m waiting for arman second marriage 
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

link - http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/pavitra-rishta-gets-the-axe-140910

After a lot of extension, Balaji Telefilms' popular show Pavitra Rishta has finally got the axe.

Yes, as per media reports the Zee TV soap is all set to go off air next month.

The show started in 2009 with Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande setting the mood right for a love story of a middle class couple who had to fight all odds to keep their love strong.

With Bollywood knocking on Sushant's door, he quit the show leaving his real life love to romance Hiten Tejwani, who stepped on his shoes.

Soon, other popular faces namely Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi, Shakti Arora joined the cast and the serial continued to rock the charts.

But later with many actors opting out and the plot resorting to multiple leaps to keep audience engaged, the steam finally fizzled out and Pavitra Rishta is all set to end now.

Is this the right decision? Share your views in the comment box below.

Edited by Shru77 - 9 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, the writers have nothing new to offer.  The stupidity of them living in a chawl is the most ridiculous, the inability to give closure or explanation to the absence of characters and the ruining of Pari's character are some of the most stupidest story lines...story just needs to close.  
GManda72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vishwap

Five long years. So many shows have come and gone in this period. Inspite of all its ups and downs, good stories and bad, what a wonderful journey it has been! With so many cherished memories.

So true!
Along with the beautiful hearttouching story of archana and manav, for me personally , knowing and seeing the growth of Ankita Lokhande from a newcomer to a strong performer and a tv diva is the other big take away.
And the biggest , of course, is Sushita and their love story. The sweetest ever. May God bless them.
Also the bestest ensemble cast of phenomenal actors, especially for the initial years!All those unforgettable characters will stay with me forever!including Damu the doggie!
Love you PR forever. For all those sad, happy, namkeen and hand-wringing moments .

Edited by GManda72 - 9 years ago
arhi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After a lot of extension, Balaji Telefilms' popular show Pavitra Rishta has finally got the axe.

Yes, as per media reports the Zee TV soap is all set to go off air next month.

The show started in 2009 with Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande setting the mood right for a love story of a middle class couple who had to fight all odds to keep their love strong.

With Bollywood knocking on Sushant's door, he quit the show leaving his real life love to romance Hiten Tejwani, who stepped on his shoes.

Soon, other popular faces namely Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi, Shakti Arora joined the cast and the serial continued to rock the charts.

But later with many actors opting out and the plot resorting to multiple leaps to keep audience engaged, the steam finally fizzled out and Pavitra Rishta is all set to end now.

Is this the right decision? Share your views in the comment box below.

Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont believe if show is ending then why promoting so much right now?
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Raj Baddhan also tweeted that the show is ending. I'm not too surprised. But even though the trps have been shaky recently, I didn't think Zee would pull the plug on it.

CVs have done a lot of character butchering, that's for sure. They shouldn't have screwed up Naren's character and made Ankita's life a misery. It was too much to bear.

But if this is definite then all the very best to the cast for the future.
Edited by .Wanderer. - 9 years ago
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
If it is confirmed that pvr is ending thsn i am very happy coz nw the story is become useless and talented actors time is wasting specialky Ankita ...nw i want her to take a break then come back again with d bang we will miss u Ankita 
I sm lil bit sad too coz nw i will miss seeing Ankita's off screen segments πŸ˜­
I am very thankful to pvr fr entertaining us fr soo long specially d foirst 2.5 yrs where we got to see a beautiful story of archana manav and above all bcoz of pvr we got our arman and most importantly sushita who r such grt actors and a perfect couple in real life too they r nw part of my life and bcoz of pvr i joined IF and got soo many lovelyy frnds in pvr forum πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Confirmed: #SaatVachan to replace #PavitraRishta next month on ZEE TV. More details soon.